Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Movie Quotes

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭victoriaa

ghost busters??

"legs.. they can be long or short, they can be like greek columns, but aaah, what's between them, it's the passport to heaven"

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Scent of a woman

"I am a like a race-car Julius and right now I am in the red. I'm just saying it's not good to have a race car in the red"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Kev8360 wrote: »
    Scent of a woman

"I am a like a race-car Julius and right now I am in the red. I'm just saying it's not good to have a race car in the red"

Would that be Pulp Fiction?

"We can't stop here, this is bat country"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Would that be Pulp Fiction?

"We can't stop here, this is bat country"

Hehe. Fear and Loathing :)

And then I made a sound like this: Bleurgh... bleurgh.... BLEURGHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

Goonies

to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭victoriaa

pan's labyrinth

and I'd tell them that you don't have to be anybody because being somebody doesn't make you anybody anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭goddevil

Gia

I had a dream.. But now i'm awake and i hate my dream

Advertisement