Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Irish Vanilla Coke Hunt

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

negatory, found some diet cherry coke in a centra in town though., bought all that up, now thats gone. is it possible to buy online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wobblert

people i have found a way this site
    http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xdbc_25/dbtc_0/pic_1
    sells vanilla coke it is £30 for 24 cans i got mine using a 3v card enjoy

also the texaco in balbriggan does sell it but hasent had it in stock for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

wobblert wrote: »
    people i have found a way this site
    http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xdbc_25/dbtc_0/pic_1
    sells vanilla coke it is £30 for 24 cans i got mine using a 3v card enjoy

also the texaco in balbriggan does sell it but hasent had it in stock for a while

You God amongst men... thank you so much... why does boards not have a 'crying with happiness'-emoticon???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Not vanilla but ive been getting Cherry Coke in the spar in Milltown a good bit lately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

I <3 red bull cola :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I've found a regular supply of cherry coke in a shop near connolly station. good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭franklyon

I am sipping some Vanilla Coke right now....so good, so cool, so emm vanillaish doesn't seem to be a supply problem here at least :p

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

I love all things vanilla. :)
    Can't wait for it to come back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Coke + Morgan Spice = Vanilla Coke (kinda)

Plus you get the added advantage of drunkeness :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

anyone know where pepsi blue can be bought searched high and low and cannot be found:(:(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Old thread is old. I emailed them months ago. They said it would only be reintroduced after extensive market research, topped with a genuine interest from the market itself.

Hope that clears things up with everyone. But yeah, Captain Morgan and coke is the closest we'll get (or Coke with Vanilla essence) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

My local shop sells bottles of vanilla coke! I get it for lunch every day! I however am not willing to part with the location of said shop, I'm sure you'll all understand...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

consultech wrote: »
    My local shop sells bottles of vanilla coke! I get it for lunch every day! I however am not willing to part with the location of said shop, I'm sure you'll all understand...

Shankhill!
    Send me Vanilla coke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vanillacoke

cherry coke and vanilla coke. why fight over which is better when you can have both!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

cherry coke and vanilla coke. why fight over which is better when you can have both!?
    Worst gimmick poster ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vanillacoke

tried vanilla essence and coke mixed. disgusting! i forget what vanilla coke tasted like but i know i absolutely loved it. i put very little vanilla essence in and it was diabolical

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Do Smirnoff still sell that Vanilla Vodka in Ireland? Or was I just imagining that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Do Smirnoff still sell that Vanilla Vodka in Ireland? Or was I just imagining that?
    I haven't seen it here in years but I get it all the time when im away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

.. i put very little vanilla essence in and it was diabolical

Not vanilla essence, vanilla extract.
    OutlawPete wrote: »
    Just add a few drops of Vanilla Extract to regular Coke.

You can get tiny little bottles of the stuff with droppers just like Ear Drops and so can carry it about :)

Use Vanilla Extract though, NOT Vanilla Essence as that's just an artificial substance, whereas Extract is extracted directly from the plant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Zombie thread resurrection for great justice!

Anyone have any luck yet?

Gonna go to Santry now, will report in later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I don't even like Vanilla Coke and I want to drink some now ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

start a petition to Coca Cola ... or even better a Poll.. Who wants Vanilla Coke back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I ordered 24 cans of Vanilla Coke off a site called www.cybercandy.com. It's an English company and the stuff is delivered within a week... I've run out of it now, so I must see can I order more!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

DazMarz wrote: »
    I ordered 24 cans of Vanilla Coke off a site called www.cybercandy.com. It's an English company and the stuff is delivered within a week... I've run out of it now, so I must see can I order more!!!:D

Not a really bad price €1 per can including postage... Pity they are sold out of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

alex73 wrote: »
    Not a really bad price €1 per can including postage... Pity they are sold out of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke,

They don't seem to list it anymore. Has anyone found a shop in Ireland selling Vanilla Coke? Or has anyone found a seller online? I had a look at eBay but the this was the best I could find:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/12-cans-American-Vanilla-Coke-Coca-Cola-Soda-/150525256298?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Food_SM&hash=item230c01226a

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

It'd be great if we got a bricks and mortar shop...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

Gods.. haven't had Cherry coke since me communion.. haven't seen Vanilla coke before..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ah vanilla coke was lovely I remember the cans were skinnier then a normal coke can. They have to bring this drink back on the Market it was ****ing gorgous

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

I might not have found vanilla coke but I've found the next best thing!

I was luck last year when I went to Australia to be reunited with my dear love, vanilla coke- and after finishing off the couple of bottles I was able to shove into my suitcase when I got home I was left craving...

I went to the milkshake bar in dundrum the other day and noticed the had sodas with a shot of syrup. So I had to get a coke with vanilla.

I swear, hand on heart, it tasted idential to the real thing! I know it's not the same as the victory of finding vanilla coke back on our supermarket shelves, but it does satisify a craving

Advertisement