Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expedia Voucher Codes

Options
  • 21-07-2009 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just in case any of ye are planning a trip to a hotel in the near future i have some 20 pound expedia voucher codes to give away!!

If you would like some just PM me your email address and full name! :)

Happy Travelling! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

Unless you generated them a long time ago, they will be covered by the new rules (£200 minimum purchase), making them pretty much useless :(. Also, there is a thread about the Expedia vouchers already.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Sonya4u

Nope iv given lots of them to my friends and they working just fine! One of them has just got a hotel room for the night for 13 euro with the voucher!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

Vouchers generated before the T&C were changed continue to work. New vouchers are bound by the new rules unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Yeah, get in the queue dude.

Lots of us have them, and we don't take kindly to newbies coming in and stealing our €40 vouchers. :p

<hoists shotgun onto shoulder and spits>

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Sonya4u

Ah now sharing is caring! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 up-&-at-dem

id like one please if u still hav some. iv sent u a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭loopymum

I would like one if they were generated before the new T&Cs came in, got sent one the other night, but have to spend €200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 whatdahack

£20 expedia voucher codes here

just PM me your email address and name :)

every little helps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

i'd love one too. cheers
    (p.m sent)

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

But seeing as there is a minimun spend on these things now....

they were better value 1 month ago......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭beemurf

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    I should be mad with you

But seeing as there is a minimun spend on these things now....

they were better value 1 month ago......

Ahem should be mad, really, didn't I send you a voucher in the first place!!!!!!??

Yeah the deal was better few months back, not so great now. Was an awful lot of glitches in the system. Worth signing up for all the same you can start referring on people yourself-but the minimum spend puts limits on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

beemurf wrote: »
    Ahem should be mad, really, didn't I send you a voucher in the first place!!!!!!??

Yeah the deal was better few months back, not so great now. Was an awful lot of glitches in the system. Worth signing up for all the same you can start referring on people yourself-but the minimum spend puts limits on it.

puts serious limits on it. I was going to use the one you sent me a while ago, but i found that its actually tough to get it over 150 when your going to somewhere like Vegas! 3 nights in a nice hotel was only 135 and so couldnt use it!!

Africa wrote: »
    puts serious limits on it. I was going to use the one you sent me a while ago, but i found that its actually tough to get it over 150 when your going to somewhere like Vegas! 3 nights in a nice hotel was only 135 and so couldnt use it!!

Hey africa your code was generated before terms came in, I would have thought it would work on any rate-have you tried it on the cheaper hotels to see?
    tbh I only find em useful for one night stays in cheapish hotels often find cheaper rates for longer stays/better hotels on other sites thru travelsupermarket.com

beemurf wrote: »
    Hey africa your code was generated before terms came in, I would have thought it would work on any rate-have you tried it on the cheaper hotels to see?
    tbh I only find em useful for one night stays in cheapish hotels often find cheaper rates for longer stays/better hotels on other sites thru travelsupermarket.com

Hi Beemurf,

Thats right you did send me the referral first....
    cheers again for that...got some really nice one night deals
    thats all they are good for tbh....as you say
    so did you make many refferals or should i ask how many £40 vouchers did you get
    i got 6.....referred 9 and only got 6....
    i've questioned expedia but they havent come back to me yet
    i think its something to do with the new terms and cond

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Hi Beemurf,

Thats right you did send me the referral first....
    cheers again for that...got some really nice one night deals
    thats all they are good for tbh....as you say
    so did you make many refferals or should i ask how many £40 vouchers did you get
    i got 6.....referred 9 and only got 6....
    i've questioned expedia but they havent come back to me yet
    i think its something to do with the new terms and cond
    Pm'd you, pretty much same, many catches but good deal all the same for few cheap hotels espec week nights.

Spotted good deal for Waterford Castle lately on it (not sure what the castle is like) some great rates for B & B-way below min so no need for a voucher! £52 (available end of Aug still)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭kozak

Anyone has any spare Expedia vouchers left? PM'd Sonya4, no reply yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

Looking for an Expedia voucher ASAP please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

I'm looking for voucher also!

Hi guys these vouchers are not much edition any more......there is now a minimum spend on these things....So they are not the value they once were.....i'd recommend booking via the hotels website/airline site......

Check it out if you dont believe me......the min spend is either 2 or 3 hundred....

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭YeAh!

I´m just booking an expensive flight so if anybody has any expedia vouchers left, every euro counts!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Jetting off again in October so if anyone has any spare vouchers, pop me a PM please.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

would love one here also. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

rom wrote: »
    would love one here also. thanks

Basquille, Rom

PM me and I'll send you a voucher.

I've used a few already - thanks to beesmurph on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Would love one if they're still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Hey, me too! Does anyone have any spare ones lying around? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Could I have one aswell please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Hi Guys!

PM me your first name, last name and email address and I'll see what I can do - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Can I have one too please?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mark_T_147

Does anyone have any left? Also booked a trip away and will struggle to pay for the hotel!

PM if you do...

Thanks,

Mark T :o)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

PM me your name and email address if anyone wants one.

Advertisement