Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exposing mediums

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Ive seen it before, its great! but also terrible how people can be made fools of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Iamhunted, I thought you use mediums for your paranormal investigations? Or is that the PIGs.

PIG's dont "use" mediums at all. We have been on investigations with Mediums. But despite everybody's belief's in the PIGS. We all investigate from a sceptical standpoint.

But going by this video, all it proves is that they cheated on that day.

If you cheat in a math's exame, it doesnt mean the person cant do maths .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

Overblood wrote: »
    Iamhunted, I thought you use mediums for your paranormal investigations? Or is that the PIGs.

no - how did you think we use mediums?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

what does it mean?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

what does it mean?
    It probably means that they cant do maths very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

But going by this video, all it proves is that they cheated on that day.

no, it means they are dishonest.

PIG's dont "use" mediums at all. We have been on investigations with Mediums.

Haha. Yeah, sure. You don't "use" them, you just bring them on investigations. What do they do? Make the tea?

Here's a quote from Grimes (a P.I.G. iirc):
    Grimes wrote: »
    Arriving at around 8pm and starting at 8:30 with a quick history talk about the place then doing 1.5 hours with a 20 minutes break to review the images and subjective experiences then another 1.5 hours of medium work.

That's a lot of time allocated to medium work, considering the PIGs don't use mediums.

Why the need to be defensive about using mediums, guys? Surely its another strand of investigation, not of the site, but of what the mediums claim they can do? Probably not to your scientific taste, Overblood, but interesting, certainly.

If someone plans an investigation, they can bring the cast of Riverdance for all it matters. Its not as if its a double blind placebo controlled peer reviewed scientific study. Its a looksee. Noone knows what the paranormal is even, so how in the hell do you know what to use to suss it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Haha. Yeah, sure. You don't "use" them, you just bring them on investigations. What do they do? Make the tea?

Here's a quote from Grimes (a P.I.G. iirc):

That's a lot of time allocated to medium work, considering the PIGs don't use mediums.

That investigation had nothing to do with any specific groups. Your misrepresenting a post in another thread to bolster your own point in this one, in a sort of sweet sweet candy turn of events. Why would you take a quote from a post that has nothing to do with the PIGS and states that it has nothing to do with the PIGS and use that post as a reson to say that the PIGS use mediums. Depsite what you may think I do exists as a person outside of the paranormal world and not everything I say can be related back to the PIGS. I really think you have a warped view of paranormal investigation however your posts continue to amaze and entertain me. Keep up the good work

Plus for all you know I meant medium work in so much as not to light work and nothing particularly heavy. Feel free to use that quote if a thread on the type of physical labour I enjoy doing comes up in the future.

Mediums have been known to make tea on many occasions. They make paritularly good tea actually, I dont know what is it about them but they get the milk/water ratio just right every time. I tell ya, you havnt lived!

This thread has been G-Railed!

• Advertisement

iamhunted wrote: »
    no - how did you think we use mediums?

Because on the EVP section of your website, you mention that your "investigator" called out a series of questions. I'm guessing that was some medium stuff going on.

That investigation had nothing to do with any specific groups. Your misrepresenting a post in another thread to bolster your own point. Why would you take a quote from a post that has nothing to do with the PIGS and states that it has nothing to do with the PIGS and use that post as a reson to say that the PIGS use mediums.

So you don't use mediums in PIG investigations? Not even once?

So you don't use mediums in PIG investigations? Not even once?

Im not here to answer your questions about PIGS investigations Im here asking you why you used a quote from a NON-Pigs investigation to support an arguement that PIGS use mediums.

If they do or if they dont dosnt make much of a difference to you does it now?

Because on the EVP section of your website, you mention that your "investigator" called out a series of questions. I'm guessing that was some medium stuff going on.

Why do you have to be a medium to speak to an emtpy room. Oh look I just did it.

You guess quite alot and you often guess wrong. As I have said before you seem to have a very warped opinion of paranormal investigations and investigators. Do you really think anyone in the paranormal community sees themselves as a scientist?

Please link me to one investigators website that has published in a reputable scientific journal or claims to be a qualified educated scientist with a MA/PHd?

Anyway I digress. Why did you misquote me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Oryx wrote: »
    If someone plans an investigation, they can bring the cast of Riverdance for all it matters.

Lol. They could even tow along the cast of The Sound Of Music sometime!
    Despite what you may think, I do exist as a person outside of the paranormal world and not everything I say can be related back to the PIGS. I really think you have a warped view of paranormal investigation however your posts continue to amaze and entertain me. Keep up the good work

Plus for all you know I meant medium work in so much as not to light work and nothing particularly heavy. Feel free to use that quote if a thread on the type of physical labour I enjoy doing comes up in the future.

Mediums have been known to make tea on many occasions. They make particularly good tea actually, I dont know what is it about them but they get the milk/water ratio just right every time. I tell ya, you haven't lived!

LMAO. :pac:

That investigation had nothing to do with any specific groups. Your misrepresenting a post in another thread to bolster your own point in this one, in a sort of sweet sweet candy turn of events. Why would you take a quote from a post that has nothing to do with the PIGS and states that it has nothing to do with the PIGS and use that post as a reson to say that the PIGS use mediums. Depsite what you may think I do exists as a person outside of the paranormal world and not everything I say can be related back to the PIGS. I really think you have a warped view of paranormal investigation however your posts continue to amaze and entertain me. Keep up the good work

Mediums have been known to make tea on many occasions. They make paritularly good tea actually, I dont know what is it about them but they get the milk/water ratio just right every time. I tell ya, you havnt lived!

This thread has been G-Railed!

What does paritulary mean? See, your whole argument is an epic fail now since you can't spell.

Oryx wrote: »
    Noone knows what the paranormal is even, so how in the hell do you know what to use to suss it out?

Well you definitely don't use quackery con artists like the plebs we saw in the video there. And they were some of the best mediums in England!!

Right, this whole argument started over me asking "I thought you use mediums on psychic investigations?"

The reason I thought that is because I have seen posts around the forum, from PIGs or some other group members, about the use of mediums on investigations.

I get a reply from Dre basically saying that they never use mediums, except for when they use mediums.

I find a quote from Grimes, a PIG member, talking about mediumship. Grimes, are you PIG? Did you use a medium that night in Ross Castle? Yes? Therefore at least one PIG uses mediums. Has the PIG group as a whole ever used a medium?

What does paritulary mean? See, your whole argument is an epic fail now since you can spell.

His whole argument is a fail (do you mean 'failure'??) because he's able to spell words? Oh okay, that makes a wealth of sense! :D

His whole argument is a fail (do you mean 'failure'??) because he's able to spell words? Oh okay, that makes a wealth of sense! :D

It was a joke, I should have added a SMILEY:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

By the way, no, it's not "Failure" it's "Fail". You know, an interwebz phail.

• Advertisement

It was a joke, I should have added a SMILEY:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Those little fellas aren't smileys - they're pac men. Delirious with the laughter, by the looks of things.
    By the way, no, it's not "Failure" it's "Fail". You know, an interwebz phail.

Someone hand me a Sat Nav. I'm lost.

Well you definitely don't use quackery con artists like the plebs we saw in the video there. And they were some of the best mediums in England!!
    According to who? (Or is it whom? Gotta watch my ps and qs with you, you spellczecher)

I get a reply from Dre basically saying that they never use mediums, except for when they use mediums.

You misquoted me again, couch skeptic :rolleyes:

You misquoted me again, couch skeptic :rolleyes:

Hey at least I'm a skeptic, right? Unlike some paranormal "investigators" who think door & floor creaks in EVP recordings are the voices of ghosts.

Hey at least I'm a skeptic, right? Unlike some paranormal "investigators" who think door & floor creaks in EVP recordings are the voices of ghosts.
    Up to now you are a poster with opinions on an internet forum. I know nothing of your skeptical credentials? And who are you referring to specifically, cmon, back up that claim.

Most Haunted.

Most Haunted.

Wow you are so educated. Really we should have you come along on investigations and you can wow us with your knowledge of Most Haunted and how to point out people's typos. Everyone loves people like that.

You never answered my question, you just avoiding it? Wouldn't really be suprised if you were.

While we are on the topic of grammar and mental abilities. You Sir used the word "epic" as an adjective which leads me to believe you probably have just entered puberty. Have fun!

Most Haunted.
    Thats either a swerve of the real answer, or, as youd say yourself, an epic fail.

Its also "on" audio recordings not "in" EVP recordings.

Educate yourself

• Advertisement

You Sir used the word "epic" as an adjective which leads me to believe you probably have just entered puberty.

Says yer man who believes in ghosts!

Advertisement