Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy Autotune Batman! (Incubus)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

I dont believe you I think you just dont want to admit you like t and that you are wrong about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

Listen to Drive and wish you were here and then move on, it will ease you in slowly (thats what she said)

PMI wrote: »
    Listen to Drive and wish you were here and then move on, it will ease you in slowly (thats what she said)

haha that made me laugh out loud in a very quiet class, I like it :P
    but yeah drive and wish you were here are so mellow, and the video for Drive is really well done.

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    haha that made me laugh out loud in a very quiet class, I like it :P
    but yeah drive and wish you were here are so mellow, and the video for Drive is really well done.

Thats the idea ;) then move onto "are you in" and then move onto the true incubus non top 10 tracks, as by that point your ready to take it, think she said that too?

haha I dont know if "are you in" was meant to be an inuendo but I took it as one :D dirty jokes are the best. I do love that song that was the 1st incubus song I ever heard at the tender age of 13, I fell in love instantly :) What was the first song of theirs you heard?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    What was the first song of theirs you heard?

my first one was the one that sounds like all the others.. :P

You havent listened to them all if you think they all sound the same. Each album is different from the last.(Thats one of the reasons they are great :D) Don't forget your talking to the future Mrs. Incubus here I won't take jibes about them lying down!! :mad:

science was 1st album i heard....

Im ashamed to say I dont have that album :(

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Personally I'm a big Incubus fan. I didn't even hear the link posted as it's been removed. Anyways Brandon is an incredible singer and his live performances will attest to that.

• Advertisement

Advertisement