Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some "interesting" videos...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

say what?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Best video ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Lads im famous! :pac: 2:34 on the vid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Oldy but goody.
    Who's hype for Chrono Phantasma?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Sairus wrote: »
    Oldy but goody.
    Who's hype for Chrono Phantasma?

All BB scene are LOL monsters now

ALL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

We're just waiting for CP to drop.

Voa wrote: »
    We're just waiting for CP to drop.

Persona4A will break you all apart :pac:

• Advertisement

Noh...

he jus...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Ryu Hyabusa: Mater Ninja and knows how to treat a lady :pac:

Skip to around 1 minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Knocc em down. It looks like Snoop Dogg has got his own fighting game kinda. It's called Way Of The Dogg and it looks like a mixture of Elite Beat Agents and Def Jam Vendetta. Do you think it will make the Evo lineup next year?

Do you think it will make the Evo lineup next year?

1355034210618.gif

Then again, DiveKick is an actual thing that exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

For any remnants of KOf XIII players

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Valormeer

Omfg...

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

wtf is this.

How are the twins even being controlled. I'm lost.

It seems like he is controlling one but both of them do the moves. The Supers seem to always go off one after another.

• Advertisement

Maybe one day I'll be that cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

As someone who hardly watches any Marvel, I'm pretty sure even I've seen chars ko'd by the snapback hit, and this never happened.

I wonder what's the mechanic causing it.

Oh yeah same inputs are controlling both, and he managed to have one char in an animation while controlling the other.. beast for combo videos.

As someone who hardly watches any Marvel, I'm pretty sure even I've seen chars ko'd by the snapback hit, and this never happened.

I wonder what's the mechanic causing it.

Idk whats causing it, but this is different to what you've seen with Snap KOs.

Char 2 is already on his way in when Nova otgs the dead character and snaps in char 3, forcing both to come out.

Nova the game breaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭C0unter

Capcom's just being true to the source material guys.

This might have some interesting ramifications as if vergil goes offscreen, you can't TAG into him, you can't call him as an assist, and you can't DHC into him. And if you kill the point character, you get a KO prompt, with vergil still alive in the back.perhaps make anchor based team construction obsolete?
    "

1- You can only get the OTG snap if Nova goes up during the hyper that chips him out. If he crumples to the ground, you cant get it. This is "random" as far as I've noticed, since I can only get a consistent result with a recording.
    2- When you OTG him, you snap the third character (dante), vergil was already coming in if you timed this right, and as soon as he lands, he should hop out for Dante.
    3- However, if you were holding back with vergil (aka, preventing vergil from reaching a neutral state, by using training mode's dummy control function) he'll stay on screen and dante will hop on to accompany him.
    4- From there on, any input will be duplicated by both characters (hence the DP+M loop they were both doing) near the end.
    5- If you let vergil go into a neutral state at any point, he'll hop out and you'll be left with Dante on screen.
    "
    credit to kanta kun from Srk

C0unter wrote: »
    Capcom's just being true to the source material guys.

This might have some interesting ramifications as if vergil goes offscreen, you can't TAG into him, you can't call him as an assist, and you can't DHC into him. And if you kill the point character, you get a KO prompt, with vergil still alive in the back.perhaps make anchor based team construction obsolete?
    "

1- You can only get the OTG snap if Nova goes up during the hyper that chips him out. If he crumples to the ground, you cant get it. This is "random" as far as I've noticed, since I can only get a consistent result with a recording.
    2- When you OTG him, you snap the third character (dante), vergil was already coming in if you timed this right, and as soon as he lands, he should hop out for Dante.
    3- However, if you were holding back with vergil (aka, preventing vergil from reaching a neutral state, by using training mode's dummy control function) he'll stay on screen and dante will hop on to accompany him.
    4- From there on, any input will be duplicated by both characters (hence the DP+M loop they were both doing) near the end.
    5- If you let vergil go into a neutral state at any point, he'll hop out and you'll be left with Dante on screen.
    "
    credit to kanta kun from Srk

Just read that as well. Nova Breaking the game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭C0unter

capcom's too good able to secretly get Dante's Quicksilver
    and now Doppleganger styles into the game.

C0unter wrote: »
    capcom's too good able to secretly get Dante's Quicksilver
    and now Doppleganger styles into the game.

PS3 Lag

sticker,375x360.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

lolmarvel

Both glitches resembling the extra styles from DMC3 is funny though.

• Advertisement

More Glitch madness

Advertisement