Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC Results 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gary.c.

really?

what does it mostly consist of? is it mostly exams, projects/assignments?

cheers for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 karlfoley

I am a 20 year old first year student currently studying LLB Hons Law in GCD.
    Currently I am studying part-time, and working full time to pay the course fee's.(6k p/a). My hours were recently reduced and I am finding it very difficult at this moment to find enough study time, aswell as work enough to stay on top of the fees. I know I am entitled to a grant if i were to go to a public college rather than a private one so am considering doing a fetac this September in order to apply via fetac for a place in DCU the following September. Going to DCU would improve my financial situation aswell as the full time course would allow more personal study and research time.
    I would like to know which fetac course would inhance my chances of obtaining a place in DCU, and if you know were it can be done? any information regarding the allocation of fetac places would be of great help.
    I am looking to do law in dcu

Thank you
    Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭IMC042

Can someone please tell me where i can find past exam papers for fetac modules online? and also if someone knows where to get good revision notes that would be good.. its for Networks and Software Systems Level 6 ! :D

Advertisement