Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punched in the face by Degsy

Options
  • 11-07-2009 7:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Okay, in the spirit of the AH mini-beers and in deference to the man who organises these things, I would like to posit the question; what would you say to Degsy in order to get him to step over the other people he hates just to get to you?

I'll start the ball rolling;" Sorry,did they tell you it would be €22 they must have forgotten to include the garlic bread, it's actually €28.50. Have you nothing smaller?"

\Awaits obvious yet hurtful jokes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

"Hi I'm a Lithuanian swan-eating immigrant, over here to take your job. Did I mention I was a rabid lefty?'

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ask him if he wants to buy some U2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Put on a curly-haired wig, a prosthetic "beak" nose, and glasses and follow several feet behind him as he walks through town singing loud abusive songs about him on a guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Casually let slip in the conversation that you are a notably industrialist, and that you are giving work visas to Nigerians, because "they need help, and someone has to care".

Then tell him you have to back to your caravan now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Be RB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Tell him your name's Dave McSavage and that RB is your U2-fan boi love child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Offer him a sandwich for lunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Graffito (is that right?) a large "Howya Degsy" on the side of his house, surrounded by some pictures of floating sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Tell him youre RB,but on top of that,that you've been made mod of the cuckoos nest and thunderdome,and hes still banned from the nest,and now from the dome.

Instant nose danger.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Pretend you like Bono and offer to but him a breakfast roll from a Polski store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Invite him to become the meat in a human sandwich involving Bono and Dave McSavage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Tell him we all want to change the dates for Karma again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭PeterLT

"Lithuanian swan-eating immigrant"

What? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

"Hello, I'm a pedophile"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭ronano

I'd sell him a sandwhich

• Registered Users Posts: 82,253 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'd just walk up to him, confirm that he's Irish and ask if he knows Seamus.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

PeterLT wrote: »
    What? :confused:

You eat our swans apparently, didn't you know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

You fcuckin people arent right,you know that?:D

Degsy wrote: »
    You fcuckin people arent right,you know that?:D
    Dont judge me!

*whack*!

You eat our swans apparently, didn't you know?

:) No, but I have heard this story with Polish lads...

I would like to make an official announcement. Lithuanians do not eat Irish, nor other nationality swans. (it's really hard to pluck feathers from them...)

Though, there are written prove, that Lithuanians were eating crows in 1740, but saying this about swans is blasphemy and I request to stop it immediatlely.

*BTW Swans aren't so innocent, have you ever been attacked by them while canoeing? You can crap your pants how scary they can be...*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

*BTW Swans aren't so innocent, have you ever been attacked by them while canoeing? You can crap your pants how scary they can be...*

I hate/am terrified of swans. They can be vicous b*st*rds when they want to be. All animals defend themelves to a certain degree but some creatures don't stop until they're sure you're never getting up again.

I would also offer him a scholarship to Ballymaloe Cooking School. Specifically, the sandwich making course.

Can't be having that. don't wear any.

Yore a real life.. wow. I always thought the LT was some sort of a reference to Volkswagon vans.

*Whoosh over head*

Abigayle wrote: »
    *Whoosh over head*

I'd say there's all sorts of "whoosing" going on if you don't wear any trousers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

What the hell did i miss?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

CianRyan wrote: »
    What the hell did i miss?!

Exactly what I was thinking....

Abigayle wrote: »
    Can't be having that. don't wear any.

Yore a real life.. wow. I always thought the LT was some sort of a reference to Volkswagon vans.

*Whoosh over head*

:) Yeah, don't wear any pants... And which part of my body will be chosen to be attacked first? Head? Don't think so...

Volkswagen van? Nah, they're for hippies. But you're close, VW Golf was called car of the nation at some stage in LT.

Volkswagen van? Nah, they're for hippies. But you're close, VW Golf was called car of the nation at some stage in LT.
    I know ;)
    I'd say there's all sorts of "whooshing" going on if you don't wear any trousers.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHO!

I look rather fabulous actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

What's Degsy's beef with sandwiches?

• Advertisement

Gluten?

Advertisement