Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamas kids TV show

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,184 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ok. Whew.

O
    /|\ <--- look its Mohommad!
    /\

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

San Marco wrote: »
    I don't care what anybody says, especially after the Glasgow Airport attempt, but those guys have a cushy number over here (IRE) to perfect their mercury switches etc.!!! And if you read about their strategy, there are those that are "exempt" from the constrictions of the koran, so as to mingle with the infidel....Be warned, be really warned!!!
    Like I said, BE WARNED. These dudes have mission!!

wtf are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Overheal wrote: »
    Ok. Whew.

O
    /|\ <--- look its Mohommad!
    /\

A few are busy trying to police Wikipedia on that very issue right now:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Muhammad/images

Their response:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Muhammad/FAQ

The funny thing is the images of Muhammad are only prohibited in Sunni sects of Islam. In Shia and Sufi Islam they have depictions of Muhammad.

The offending picture is here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maome.jpg *

* N.B - for any Muslims here, do not click if you do not wish to see.

Pfft. You're talking about the Prophet Muhammad. I'm talking about my friend Mohommad. Say Hi Mohommad!

O/
    /|
    ./\

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Flippin heck!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c6_1247179768

These people need to lighten up.

That brown fox/bear character must be the replacement for Farfour. The Jews killed him

Poor Farfour. Eh why was his granddad a man...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Overheal wrote: »
    Pfft. You're talking about the Prophet Muhammad. I'm talking about my friend Mohommad. Say Hi Mohommad!

O/
    /|
    ./\
    He has a big wart on his leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,244 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

javaboy wrote: »
    Yep. Even funnier that some people took it seriously.

Would have been clearer if you had't used bold.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Would have been clearer if you had't used bold.

Yeah but where's the fun in that? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ah ain't they sweet - but they grow blow up sooo fast these days :P

I blame Wibbs for starting a good thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,244 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Large stone, comin' through!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Stokes

Like I said, BE WARNED. These dudes have mission!!

Whats the mission? Can you tell us? Or is it a secret mission?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 San Marco

wtf are you talking about?
    Get a f*****g grip. Don't be a lilly-livered do-gooder. all's well until one of these scumbags burst your bubble. Wise up!!

<Rabies>
    Post title edited.
    Don't use terms like that here.

Stokes wrote: »
    Whats the mission? Can you tell us? Or is it a secret mission?
    Read, don't watch tv crap. These c***ts have a mission, ...based on a misinterpetation of a silly book, similar to the one Judean/Christian people base their nonsensical bigotry on. 'know what I mean??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Get a f*****g grip. Don't be a lilly-livered do-gooder. all's well until one of these scumbags burst your bubble. Wise up!!
    Read, don't watch tv crap. These c***ts have a mission, ...based on a misinterpetation of a silly book, similar to the one Judean/Christian people base their nonsensical bigotry on. 'know what I mean??

*crickets*

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

Why are you so anti hamas? I mean, isnt pitta bread the enemy?

We eat it they eat it, its vegetarian, its healthy, its beans!!

Ah but, pitta bread isn't your average bread....it's a devious cunning sort of bread...far worse than the lethal BATCH LOAF!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Watched some other of their shows... Since it is in a foreign language, that I don't understand, I find it hard to believe that they publicly display this kind of hatred towards the jews. They openly brainwash kids on a TV program with such violence? I am not sure if I should believe the dubbing or not... :eek:

IF it is true, the producers and all associated with the program need to die, not get arrested, not banned, but they need to die. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,560 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Watched some other of their shows... Since it is in a foreign language, that I don't understand, I find it hard to believe that they publicly display this kind of hatred towards the jews. They openly brainwash kids on a TV program with such violence? I am not sure if I should believe the dubbing or not...

Where do you think suicide bombers come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Watched some other of their shows... Since it is in a foreign language, that I don't understand, I find it hard to believe that they publicly display this kind of hatred towards the jews. They openly brainwash kids on a TV program with such violence? I am not sure if I should believe the dubbing or not... :eek:

Don't. Translations by MEMRI are not done for the good of the Palestinians health, and have been refuted before.

Good man Xav. Harsh words, but the truth none-the-less. No niceties like prisons for their likes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I was hoping to see Achmed the Dead Terrorist...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Israels secret weapon
    Hamas' secret weapon

The least black and white conflict in the world, from my point of view the Palestinian people, and in particular the youth, lose either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I find it hard to believe that they publicly display this kind of hatred towards the jews. T

It's towards Zionists, not jews. And I think you'll find their hate for Zionist comes after they murdered 1000's of Palestinians, created an economic blockade, knocked down their houses and took their land.

I'm sure you'd be very calm and collected after that.

Me bollix.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If Hamas didn't brain wash twenty something year old men and women into strapping 4lbs of semtex and 10lbs of ball barings to their chests and getting onto busses full of children in Haifa and Tel Aviv then then Israel wouldn't need to retaliate with such force.

If Hamas didn't hide behind human shields then the IDF wouldn't have to bomb appartment blocks.

I'm no lover of Israel but people who support Hamas are ****ing sick and need to seriously re-evaluate their views on life.

Seaneh wrote: »
    If Hamas didn't brain wash twenty something year old men and women into strapping 4lbs of semtex and 10lbs of ball barings to their chests and getting onto busses full of children in Haifa and Tel Aviv then then Israel wouldn't need to retaliate with such force.

If Hamas didn't hide behind human shields then the IDF wouldn't have to bomb appartment blocks.

I'm no lover of Israel but people who support Hamas are ****ing sick and need to seriously re-evaluate their views on life.

I'm no supporter of Hamas either, but in response to your comments.

The IDF are guilty of using human shields, and also guilty of murdering civilians without cause.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4333982.stm

The IDF are a terrorist force which upload hell-like conditions for the Palestinian people, and uphold by force the occupation of their land. These are indisputable facts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

And hamas blow up school busses and busy markets in tourist resorts, so really, there is no difference.

Seaneh wrote: »
    And hamas blow up school busses and busy markets in tourist resorts, so really, there is no difference.

I'm not defending Hamas. You are defending the IDF however.

• Advertisement
Advertisement