Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much longer

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

We'll have to endure the same sh1t when Madonna's brown bread too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

And why was it needed to broadcast the funeral on both RTE2 and TV3 yesterday? Wasnt happy with that
    TV3 isn't part of the RTE group at all so y'know, just trying to get in viewers. TBH, the tabloids are the ringleaders in the media circus...the Sun will be still reporting it this time next week. If they had a big hoo-ha over Jade Goody, then what'd you expect for a legend like Michael Jackson? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

We'll have to endure the same sh1t when Madonna's brown bread too.

Kids that don't belong to her crying on stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Im sorry my parents where rocker/hippies they weren't disco dancing puffs with roller skates :pac: so i never had to listen to sa bunch of..... sing... that sort of music...

the best i get to is al green...
    Jacko re invented himself as the disco roller skater .Before that he was part of the J5 ,one of the many successful artists from the Mowton stable .

Al Green is cool :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

2 inches and I'd be delighted...wait - what was the question?

• Advertisement
Advertisement