Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IS ANYONE PREPAIRING FOR THE SWINE FLU?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Halfdog

rameire wrote: »
    i hope they do.
    another way to tag everyone with a gps
    No jab No dole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Actually, how would mandatory vaccination be enforced?

I'll most likely get the jab if the situation gets serious and if it's available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭paddyboy23

i hope all ye wise guys are rite and this just blows over,but it scares me to death how fast it has spread, i no its only mild form of flu now but if this mutate with our own flu these vaccine there getting wont be worth a f..k maybe ye start to worry then

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭mac_iomhair

is swine flu a conspiracy??

yes the company that makes tamiflu released the virus!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

ar,nt the first to get the vaccination going to be emergency services such as the Garda?
    IMO giving the swine flu jab to pigs is a contradiction!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Undergod wrote: »

I'll most likely get the jab if the situation gets serious and if it's available.

They would first have to get the medical system in order, IE assign a number for every individual in the country (PPS / Social welfare card?) . There was talk of this very recently so that they can streamline medical records and avoid duplication with prescriptions etc. From there they would assign the task to your local GP or hospital. They will know who has it and whose refusing it by digital records on the HSE database. There was mention that Canada was going down the road for compulsory vaccination. It would be a perfect plan for introducing the Smartcard ID as they couild restrict your movements if you refused the JAB, E-borders would detect it.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/canadian-government-to-implement-medical-tyranny.html

Okay, but how will they make you take it? Couldn't you just not turn up for the shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I see any more digs or smart assed comments in this thread and I'll skip the infractions and move straight to banning.

Okay, but how will they make you take it? Couldn't you just not turn up for the shot?
    Those that refuse to take the jab would be on record and would be detected every time they use their passport, smart cards or credit cards etc. In the eyes of the law and media they would be considered "disease carriers" They could be also refused international travel and state benefits worst scenario.

When the US introduces the HR418 "Real ID" card in 2011 it will become a doddle to cut anyone from society if they refuse to comply with any introduced government legislation as this card will be required for everything, no doubt the EU will soon follow suit with their own version of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

Okay now I'm worried. If a wizard can get it, what possible hope do we normal folk have.

• Advertisement

TheManWho wrote: »
    Okay now I'm worried. If a wizard can get it, what possible hope do we normal folk have.
    The more press publicity about the disease the better it is for the propaganda movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The more press publicity about the disease the better it is for the propaganda movement.
    Not really. It would only work out for propagandists if the actor dies. Otherwise people will just see it as harmless.

Those that refuse to take the jab would be on record and would be detected every time they use their passport, smart cards or credit cards etc. In the eyes of the law and media they would be considered "disease carriers" They could be also refused international travel and state benefits worst scenario.

When the US introduces the HR418 "Real ID" card in 2011 it will become a doddle to cut anyone from society if they refuse to comply with any introduced government legislation as this card will be required for everything, no doubt the EU will soon follow suit with their own version of it.

Okay, but will they be arrested?

That second paragraph is irrelevant, it's about the US, not Ireland, and it's two years in the future.

Okay, but will they be arrested?.
    More blackmailed into receiving it rather than being arrested.
    That second paragraph is irrelevant, it's about the US, not Ireland, and it's two years in the future.
    A year and a half is not long away, and they can also insist on foreign travellers in the States to carry similar chipped ID

watch closely on how the states would deal with it. They would be a lot more militant about rolling out the vaccination, I could imagine those that refuse it would be isolated in FEMA camps. The US is already fining its citizens if they do not have adequate private health care cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Why thank you. But if you think the jab is free, think again. The government will have to pay the manufacturers (they're hadly developing it and giving it away) and they'll be using taxpayers money. So add that to the doctor's fee.:rolleyes:

Irony obviously does not register with you, all that headbanging maybe. And once again, the jab is free to the general population, people will not be charged for it which makes it free.

PeteK* wrote: »
    You're

:P

Not so bright yourself! :pac:

I didn't even know there was a jab we could get now.

Ah, surely you can do better than that...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

6th wrote: »
    I see any more digs or smart assed comments in this thread and I'll skip the infractions and move straight to banning.
    WakeUp wrote: »
    Irony obviously does not register with you, all that headbanging maybe. And once again, the jab is free to the general population, people will not be charged for it which makes it free.
    WakeUp wrote: »
    Ah, surely you can do better than that...

Clearly you didnt see my warning or just chose to ignore it. Take a 2 day break.

It wont be enforced its up to the individual to decide if they wont the shot or not, tis decision time for everyone.

Dr. Tenpenny’s documentary, below, offers an in-depth examination of the ever-changing vaccine debate. With incisive reasoning and over 5000 hours of meticulous research, Dr. Tenpenny delivers an eye-opening, breakthrough seminar that will inspire even the most indoctrinated physician to re-examine their views on this controversial topic.

http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=895

sometimes people deal with their fears by attempting black humour.

If the experts are to be believed this is a very mild form of flu and people should not overly get concerned.
    so far those who died were in the main Mexicans(possibly because they are geneticly predisposed?or they are so impoverished?)
    most other deaths have been amongst people with pre-existing medical problems.

It makes sense for the W.H.O and the H.S.E to take precautions since it has reached the pandemic stage,but at the moment it is a mild flu as flus go.
    It could of course mutate in which case the jab would proably be of no use anyway.
    The fact that in the main it has not affected the elderly(usually the first to suffer)would seem to indicate that it or a virus very simulor to it has been around in the past and older people already have the anti-bodies.
    regards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

Experts are saying its a mild form of flu and that it has killed less people than the ordinary flu, then why are they making such a fuss over it, why have they made a fuss over it since the begining in Jan/Feb when only a handful of people in Mexico had this flu.
    Seems to me that they knew what would happen at the start, and how did they know this?

1. They created it, released it, and knew what it was capable of.
    or
    2. They created it, knew what it was capable of and it was released by accident.

Either way, it was created. This Flu didn't occure naturally.

suey71 wrote: »
    Experts are saying its a mild form of flu and that it has killed less people than the ordinary flu, then why are they making such a fuss over it, why have they made a fuss over it since the begining in Jan/Feb when only a handful of people in Mexico had this flu.
    Seems to me that they knew what would happen at the start, and how did they know this?

1. They created it, released it, and knew what it was capable of.
    or
    2. They created it, knew what it was capable of and it was released by accident.

Either way, it was created. This Flu didn't occure naturally.

ya gotta look up the definition of a *pandemic*it really means very little.
    For instance if the entire population of China had caught H1N1,the W.H.O would not have called it a pandemic!

since its conspiricy thread though,it might be worth the question"why is it killing people of fighting age only?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

This is like reading the script for 28 days later, Dawn of the dead, Andromeda Strain, Virus and Enemy of the State all mashed into one!

*popcorn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 John_Dillinger

Sure a couple of lemsip and you'll be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

look, they can't make you get the jab, they can only make you believe you must, if you agree, well then it's voluntary,

if you don't agree there is nothing they can do about it, they can threaten you with 'this and that' but that's all they can do legally and lawfully, you own your body end of..

this would apply to the i.d card also..it will be an offer dressed with legality.
    everything is an offer in this commercial world.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

Grimes wrote: »
    I had the flu last January. It wasnt a pleasant experience but I find this whole swine flu armageddon stuff to be a little tiresome at this stage. The media over reacted on a slow news day and as a result of that CT types got all hot and bothered

So it's basically just a really bad flu, and no more, ya??

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

A_Fitz wrote: »
    So it's basically just a really bad flu, and no more, ya??
    A few of my friends caught it and they all said it's basically the same as a normal flu except they had weird pains in their chest and couldn't really move their arms for a couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

I would not take the vaccine, during the swine flu outbreak in 1976 in United States more people died from the vaccine than the actual disease and people still believe government is here to help.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreak

Makers of Swine flu vaccine have been granted legal immunity so people can't sue them if their relatives end up dying from the vaccine.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31971355/ns/health-swine_flu/

No this vaccine could not possibly be dangerous for you, now could it?

Advertisement