Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MANTRA MAYNOOTH!!!

Options
  • 04-07-2009 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i am SOOOO excited about mantra opening,seemingly the grand unveiling was last night but tonight us locals will be able to check it out!

see mantrabar.ie-AWESOME

only problem is ive heard its 35 quid in!somebody tell me it aint so!someone surely knows the inside scoop!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

IBTM

(in before the move):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

YoungFolks wrote: »
    i am SOOOO excited about mantra opening,seemingly the grand unveiling was last night but tonight us locals will be able to check it out!

see mantrabar.ie-AWESOME

only problem is ive heard its 35 quid in!somebody tell me it aint so!someone surely knows the inside scoop!!!

The inside scoop is the owners are greedy bastards who will go to great lengths to take as much of your money as they can while providing a very poor service.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 YoungFolks

anyone there last night who can tell me a bit more??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

OP, just follow the link irish goat gave you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement