Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its half 3 in the morning! Why are you on boards!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

The one morning I wanted to have a lie on. Awake at 6.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Who's still up and who's just got up?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I just got up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

i've been sleeping more in the day for some reason and staying awake more at night

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Different time zone and alternate reality.

Oh look, a toaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Just into work,yuck :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

I just ****ed my ex best mates bird and it was ****ion amazing love it ****in brualliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

he a dick by d way and his birds a ****in cracker we;; deserved and i will take the p,audits for it hhaaha

Were you mad out of it when you wrote this, all I can make out is you porked your ex mates bird:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Stuff and nonsense. It's not half three - it's nine o'clock. You sir, need a new timepiece - yours is obviously faulty.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I'm still up.

My plan succeeded.. I stayed awake all night. I feel great (as if I just got a great nights sleep). I'm sure it'll catch up with me later though.

The plan is to go to bed at a reasonable time tonight, and then my sleep pattern will be back on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

liah wrote: »
    Just got home and am too baloobas to sleep.

...I like the word baloobas. I don't know what it means, precisely. But I like it.

:D

liah,
    I reckon it comes from the name of an africian tribe that kicked the ****e out of elevan irish army lads in the 60's. (http://www.ria.ie/cgi-bin/ria/papers/100568.pdf). They were the Baluba tribesmen and going Baluba means going mad, nuts, doing crazy stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

síofra wrote: »
    He hasn't been able to get a job for the past six months, despite having sent an application for a job practically every single day since he was made redundant.
    got as far as doing a masters in Philosophy)

Mystery solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

ScumLord wrote: »
    Oh great another woman stealing Pole. Damned poles!! *shakes fist at Poland*

Are there many jobs in Poland these days? I'd gladely go over there and steal their women.

I've heard rumours that some irish people went over there to get jobs but couldnt (aparently some places have signs up saying "Staff Needed, Irish need not apply").

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Still havnt slept
    Clown'll eat me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I just woke up. Like 12 hours after I posted in here. :eek:

I love sleep.
    And drink.
    But mostly sleep.
    K2 wrote: »
    liah,
    I reckon it comes from the name of an africian tribe that kicked the ****e out of elevan irish army lads in the 60's. (http://www.ria.ie/cgi-bin/ria/papers/100568.pdf). They were the Baluba tribesmen and going Baluba means going mad, nuts, doing crazy stuff.

That is actually really cool, I thought it was just some random word someone made up that spread.

I'm still awake!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

i'm in the flynn cycle...

Advertisement