Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudest celeb you've met?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Not me but was on a Reddit thread a year or two back where people called out their rudest celebrity encounter. A guy had mentioned he attended Chevy Chases daughters graduation party back in the mid 90s where she threw a house party, the house absolutely trashed.The following morning bodies everywhere, the guy wakes with up Chevy Chase standing over him, kicks him in the stomach and screams at him to get the **** outta his house.

Ha, ha. Could understand Chevy being peeved under the circumstances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I would hardly call that reaction to said situation"rude"!! Was he meant to make him a cup of tea and drop him home?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

Linda 'bog body' Martin

Demonique wrote: »
    Linda 'bog body' Martin
    As much as she annoys me also the woman is a pensioner effectively......65 this month.........so I wouldnt bring her body into it, I wouldn't even want to think of it!.

She had a great figure when she was younger. At both Eurovisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

I would hardly call that reaction to said situation"rude"!! Was he meant to make him a cup of tea and drop him home?!!

agreed, but Chevvy chase is known to be widely hated amongst his peers for his ego

• Advertisement

Demonique wrote: »
    Linda 'bog body' Martin

Where did you meet her and how was she rude to you?

darkdubh wrote: »
    Where did you meet her and how was she rude to you?

And why were you analysing a 65 year old woman's body...........shudders.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

It pains me to call them 'celebs' but nationally, for the rudest 'celeb' it's a toss up between Linda Martin & Twink. Internationally, the award goes to Donald Megalomaniac Trump.

It pains me to call them 'celebs' but nationally, for the rudest 'celeb' it's a toss up between Linda Martin & Twink. Internationally, the award goes to Donald Megalomaniac Trump.

When did you meet the latter?

You know this thread is about rude celebs you've met?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Michael Madsen walked straight into me one day outside the Oprea House in Cork. At the time I thought, cool, Mr. Blonde just bumped into me but looking back it was a bit rude of him to just keep walking without saying sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

darkdubh wrote: »
    You know this thread is about rude celebs you've met?

Whoops... I missed that part. Thankfully, I've not had the misfortune to meet them but would agree with any of those nominations by anyone who happened to meet them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    agreed, but Chevvy chase is known to be widely hated amongst his peers for his ego

he made an impromptu long winded speech at howard sterns wedding apparently and the the hero of the wedding was donald trump who offered to shut him up!

ChopShop wrote: »
    I know someone who met her a few months ago, said she was very friendly.

she's lovely!! was at her cake stall once and it was jammers busy and she stopped everything ...handed me her phone and posed for a pic with my sisters bulldog! she had met him before and spotted him straight away.

Yester wrote: »
    Michael Madsen walked straight into me one day outside the Oprea House in Cork. At the time I thought, cool, Mr. Blonde just bumped into me but looking back it was a bit rude of him to just keep walking without saying sorry.

legendary encounter!

Jaysus, it's slim pickings at this stage!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Are ya sure its wasn't Richard Ashcroft?

Ha, I saw "Michael Meehan" instead of "Madsen"!

I worked in the K Club clubhouse bar a good few years back. Adjoining the bar is a room where Michael Smurfit has a little office/VIP room etc.
    Anyway Smurfit doesn't drink (unless I am slightly misled on that) .
    What he does order when he has his little snack when he comes in is 2 club orange bar bottles, a glass of ice and a separate glass for drinking as well as a plate of chicken wings. (There is a special clubhouse kitchen. ...may as well be a 5 star restaurant! )

But the thing is you have to enter the room with the stuff on a tray, don't utter a word to him and place the "order " in front of him. No eye contact, no word, no thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I worked in the K Club clubhouse bar a good few years back. Adjoining the bar is a room where Michael Smurfit has a little office/VIP room etc.
    What he does order when he has his little snack when he comes in is 2 club orange bar bottles, a glass of ice and a separate glass for drinking as well as a plate of chicken wings. (There is a special clubhouse kitchen. ...may as well be a 5 star restaurant! )

But the thing is you have to enter the room with the stuff on a tray, don't utter a word to him and place the "order " in front of him. No eye contact, no word, no thank you!

Throughout his political career, John Major judged people on how they treated the waiter.

• Advertisement

That had to be when he was shooting Strength And Honor. A friend was an extra in that and he said Michael Madsen was sound, posed for pictures and chatted with everyone. He said Patrick Bergin was the total opposite, blanked everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

I don't see the issue. Do not disturb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

snowflaker wrote: »

How disturbed would you be by saying thank you and making eye contact?

snowflaker wrote: »

eh, what????????????? He is not a bloody King. I am a barman in his premises delivering him a drink. Two people in on room a yard from eachother. It is a ridiculous situation.

Behaviour like that doesn't "offend" nor "anger" me. I just find it pathetic, rude and to borrow Trump's phrase "sad"!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

How disturbed would you be by saying thank you and making eye contact?
    Maybe your man has killer laser eyes that he had lost control off....Rumour has it that the Lizard "people" suffer from faulty killer laser eyes......he was only looking out for the waiter.....what other explanation would make any sense at all at all.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Met Aidan Quinn in the jacks in Vicar Street after he had been in the cubicle - I said "Howya" & he replied "F**k Off"

I stopped there because the lad that was with him looked ready to send me to James's Hosp.

Schwanz wrote: »
    Met Aidan Quinn in the jacks in Vicar Street after he had been in the cubicle - I said "Howya" & he replied "F**k Off"

I stopped there because the lad that was with him looked ready to send me to James's Hosp.

No one just says F Off to a simple greeting without a reason! There has to be something more to this story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

No one just says F Off to a simple greeting without a reason! There has to be something more to this story!

Hey we all have a bad day ffs! Maybe because of where he was he just didn't like it.

It hurt but hey, life goes on.

Hey we all have a bad day ffs! Maybe because of where he was he just didn't like it.

I still think there is more to this than you have disclosed!! I'm naturally dubious!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Would you tell some randomer to fuck off after he simply said hello?

Advertisement