Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought an Iphone white 32GB

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi

Am looking at buying one unlocked aswell

Am not fond of O2, and am currenlty out of contract and not willing to lock myself into 18 Month Contract.

This will allow me the flexability I want and will allow me to change networks as I need.

This is especially helpful as I travel to the UK and States alot and find it easier to have sim cards from local areas rather that paying roaming charges

My two Cent anyway.....

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    You can't unlock the 3GS.

As pointed out in the Sticky at the top of the forum. :)

You cant unlock it .. yet. The dev team has one ready I believe, they're just waiting to release it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 WarrenB

Szondi wrote: »
    Hi
    This is especially helpful as I travel to the UK and States alot and find it easier to have sim cards from local areas rather that paying roaming charges

This is exactly one of the reasons i chose to go down the unlocked route too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 5,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭culabula

WarrenB wrote: »
    Thanks. Its just typical Irish begrudging. You cant post anything on here without people jumping down your throat.

I couldnt care less that i paid that much to be honest. I now have a white Iphone 32GB and god knows when O2 will have these in stock, maybe never, as they cant even stock the black ones right now.

Also,I sold my itouch 32GB which i bought in the US so that knocks some of the cost off.

Dont regret it at all.

And you can stick in a nice 3IRL SIM for data in 3 countries, if and when you're ever going to any of them.

Now, get yourself SimplifyMedia, I'll invite you to my library and you can stream 25,000 tracks to your iPhone and save those 32GB for something else :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

oooohhh, can I have an invite PLEAASE :pac:

anoble66 wrote: »
    oooohhh, can I have an invite PLEAASE :pac:

Get the app, PM me your username.

faceman wrote: »

Oh I dunno. My white 3G gets very hot and it's still the same colour as the late Michael Jackson -white.

Advertisement