Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compaq mini desktop with 21.5in monitor €69.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Thank you!!

Just bought one w/discount. Feckin' deadly. Hope all's good.

Order goes directly to billing address - was never given option of alternate address and I won't be home. Anyone manage to get it delivered to work address?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭jaykay74

eightyfish wrote: »
    Thank you!!

Just bought one w/discount. Feckin' deadly. Hope all's good.

Order goes directly to billing address - was never given option of alternate address and I won't be home. Anyone manage to get it delivered to work address?

When you are ordering you can set up alternative addresses to choose between.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Can't actually see this being genuine, but stranger thing have happened i guess

just hope they don't go out of business in the next few days and take all our money with them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

just checked my CC online and it is showing a pending transaction of €69....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Ordered. Please let it be true!

fingers_crossed.jpgFingers Crossed!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Gah! Tried to pay for this with a bank of Ireland Laser card but got this message.

(Sorry, there was a problem authenticating this card.
    Unfortunately we are unable to take your payment and process your order as your card is not enrolled in Mastercard SecureCode. Please re-submit your order and enrol your card when prompted)

Am I doing something wrong or can you not pay with that particular card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

jenno86 wrote: »
    Ordered. Please let it be true!
    SNN0817AA-280_432483a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

Tippex wrote: »
    just checked my CC online and it is showing a pending transaction of €69....

what sort of CC do you have that can show you transactions that quickly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Landyaddict

Gah! Tried to pay for this with a bank of Ireland Laser card but got this message.

(Sorry, there was a problem authenticating this card.
    Unfortunately we are unable to take your payment and process your order as your card is not enrolled in Mastercard SecureCode. Please re-submit your order and enrol your card when prompted)

Am I doing something wrong or can you not pay with that particular card?
    Don't think they accept laser card as it is not listed in the debt cards section.
    Just sign up for an account

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

yeah, i'v got the email with 'Order Accepted' - Shirley that means they've accepted the order and going to get my hands on these puppies, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭elainee40

mbna CC's show up Pending transactions. IE if i went out at lunch time and bought something with CC, by the time i get back to office log on to their online banking it would show pending transactions

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

yeah, i'v got the email with 'Order Accepted' - Shirley that means they've accepted the order and going to get my hands on these puppies, right?
    Nah.. it means it's been registered with them.. not accepted.

.. oh, and don't call me Shirley!

Not till the fat lady sings, or pigs fly, or the blue moon or the month of Sundays........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 declans

Ordered 3 on my account and went straight to "Order Accepted"

I called Littlewoods and they informed me all was fine and that my order had already been passed to the supplier who will deliver direct shortly !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

jaykay74 wrote: »
    When you are ordering you can set up alternative addresses to choose between.

Thanks. Missed that. Got the order cancelled on phone and ordered again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

majiktripp wrote: »
    Definate mis-price, checked UK site, Here @ 469 pounds sterling!

So even if it is supposed to be priced 690 or even 609, £469 = Eur551 according to www.xe.com/ucc - this is for the 19" package, not 21.5"

GTFO littlewoods, another example of UK retailers gouging us.

£399 here and I can't see a difference.

declans wrote: »

I called Littlewoods and they informed me all was fine and that my order had already been passed to the supplier who will deliver direct shortly !

Dear Lord...... Can it be true..... will we all get the holy or the holy....and free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

declans wrote: »

Did you already have an account with littlewoods before today ?

Did anyone who never had a littlewoods account till today get "Order Accepted" or is it just people who already had accounts with them ?

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

cpu-dude wrote: »

Is that Alesha Dixon?

Actually, I don't care. I'm just using that question as an excuse to post that picture again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

cpu-dude wrote: »

More chance of getting your hand on these puppies :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

I have an account with them and am only seeing order yet to be processed and I got no email?
    Ordered this at 11am this morning....

i have an account and says order accepted and got the order confirmation email from them too. plus the amount has been deducted from my avaliable balance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

elainee40 wrote: »
    i have an account and says order accepted and got the order confirmation email from them too. plus the amount has been deducted from my avaliable balance

When did you order

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Soarer wrote: »
    Is that Alesha Dixon?

Actually, I don't care. I'm just using that question as an excuse to post that picture again! :D
    bazwaldo wrote: »
    More chance of getting your hand on these puppies :eek:
    It's true.. the boy(s) do nothing! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Ordered one at three oclock and no mail yet, but still there web page has the 69 euro price. Strange they have not picked up on it if it is an error, which I fully expect it is. If it bears fruit thats brillant, if not are sure what the hell, we tried huh. :)

Thats for the OP for posting this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Ordered one, without discount. I'd say pigs will fly before I'll actually get it but worth a shot anyways:):) Thanks OP

(And when they have to process all our refunds, I'd say this thread will go on forever with complaints about them:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

BVB wrote: »
    When did you order

1.50pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 zen15

Just saw this now, thought it would be gone 15.45pm but no , order accepeted and email confirmation sent, just have to see what happens now

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

BVB wrote: »
    When did you order

about 12.30 today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Joe's fanclub

Poor little Jimmy messed up on his first day working at Littlewoods eh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement