Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Week I are mostly reading (contd)

Options
1282283284285286288»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I've just finished reading 'I Found You' by Lisa Jewell which I found quite good - I like easy-to-read, mystery page turners and it ticked all of those boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,627 ✭✭✭eire4

Finished Eric Jay Dolin's Black Flag Blue Waters which is about the golden age of piracy in the early 18th century. Focused for the most part around the then American colonies it wasn't great although it did have some interesting parts. 

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Xofpod

Notes on an execution, Danya Kukafka. An interesting take on the serial killer type book, but with much more focus on other players - sister of a victim, mother of the killer, the investigator, etc. Hadn't heard of it previously but would definitely recommend.

Advertisement