Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miriam O'Callaghan

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

mrmac wrote: »
    Now, now children. I can understand how some of you are intimidated by a lady who's not hard to look at, great smile, intelligent, witty, sense of humour and can have a decent conversation. She has too much class for you? Is that why most guys are focusing on her other assists?

Class? I met her at the Harry Potter premiere and she had the tightest, shortest black dress on! Fair play to her, but she looked a bit like mutton dressed as lamb. Plus, the majority of people were in jeans, so she looked quite attention-seeking.

She is an attractive woman though and she's considerably in shape for a woman who's had eight children!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Perhaps she has the money, and self confidence, to do-say-wear whatever the hell she likes! She may be thinking "If you don't like it - sod off!". I fail to see a problem so far.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Hell yeah. I would be top of the queue..

But after 7-8 kids..:eek:....it would be like a dog wagging its tail in a bucket of water but I would soldier on...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

mrmac wrote: »
    Perhaps she has the money, and self confidence, to do-say-wear whatever the hell she likes! She may be thinking "If you don't like it - sod off!". I fail to see a problem so far.....

OR she could be thinking "I'm still twenty-five. I'm still twenty-five. I'M STILL TWENTY-FIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE"

Both are plausible.

*cough*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

I sure would. but not after all of you. Im first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sos33

its probably like a busted slipper after 8 kids but you would have to just for the experience ,as one tv add famously said "dirty";)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

If I have learned one thing from this thread, it's the number of euphemisms for having intimate relations with an older woman.

Let's keep it civil, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

It would be interesting to see a contribution from Miriam on this thread. Wonder what she would think about all of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Have spotted her in Rathgar a few times. I very much would.

She even said Hi once, but I think it was because I staring at the poor woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jim Bergerac

Nice to snuggle in to those boobies on a cold winters night with the promise of a diddy **** once the 8 kids are asleep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

This thread has run it's course

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement