Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jordan

Options
  • 25-06-2009 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

OK apologies, I'm sure plenty of people are full to the gills of the whole Jordan/Peter saga, but I felt I had to contribute :D

The woman was pretty much an icon to a lot of women and there's not many ex-glamour models who can say that.
    She went from being a boob-flashing tarted up party girl to a national trasure - I think the birth of Harvey was what triggered this - the public felt for her and admired her for the way she dealt with his condition.

Then she went on I'm A Celeb, fell for Peter Andre, they become England's Golden Couple, and they settle down, get married, have 2 more kids, and seem like a happy lil family.

Until now. But I wasn't THAT shocked to hear of their split - tbh, I always thought, from their TV show anyway, that she treated him pretty shabbily, and he just used to sit there and take it!

At least he's finally had the courage to get up and leave - she's back to the boob-flashing, tarted up party girl by the looks of things, if pics and stories from her recent holiday in Ibiza are anything to go by.

She is absolutely VILE. Threatening to cut a journo's face, snogging boys/girls in clubs, and not caring that she's being papped doing so - what are your kids gonna think of that now, Jordan? You reckon they're gonna cut out the pictures from the papers, bring them into school, and say proudly, "Look at my mummy - isn't she marvellous?"

'Fraid not, dear. I really hope Pete would go to court over custody of these kids - I really reckon he has a case, after all the goings-on of last week.

Jordan's "National Treasure" title has been well and truly stripped of her - and rightly so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Jordan is proof that with good media contacts and sterling PR you can make gullible members of the public believe anything you say and part their cash with anything you promote. The birth of Harvey was definitely the turning point but as you say "the way she dealt with his condition" was hardly saintly, it was just presented that way. She was hardly going to put him up for adoption was she, yet she pushed the poor boy onto magazine covers and reality tv, berating his father (quite rightly, but still) and making everyone feel sorry for how bad SHE had it.

She latched onto Peter Andre (a genuinely nice, caring guy) and with that, she was able to fully restructure her appeal as a mother and wife, with constant magazine and tv coverage ensuring the buyers and watchers of this media would buy her ghost-written novels, pony accessories etc and make her a multi-millionaire in the process.

At no point did she give fans of her any justifiable reason to like her as she literally only sold an image, she has no discernable craft and now with the veneer fading, she has no likability to fall back on, no doting parent image (Peter has that) and her looks have faded to such a point she actually looks like a drag queen dressed as herself.

So to recap, she's reverted back to the slag women hated and now doesnt have the looks men appreciated. I normally hate all this Heat Magazine nonsense but I do find the case of Jordan fascinating as she doesn't seem to have the self-awareness that she's destroying years of groundwork

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Er, he left HER... She's letting loose a bit so what.. From what I see she's a bloody good mother to those kids and considering one is special needs I think she has a lot on her plate.. You can be damn sure, what ever happens with her and Pete those kids will be well looked after..

She's 'reverted' back to what she became famous for, being a glamour model.. she's taking comfort in what she knows..

And as for threatening a journalist/pap or whatever.. she's going through a horrible time in her life and has people in her face throughout the whole ordeal.. I say give her a break.. I'm sure she's just blowing off steam..

That's my 2 cents anyway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Nah I never minded her that much, that she was funny. Now I just think she's a pig and has proved herself to be and I feel sorry for him, I hope he finds happiness with someone better than that idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Johnny Volume

She went from being a boob-flashing tarted up party girl to a national trasure.

A national treasure? C'mon, that's pushing it a bit.
    I really hope Pete would go to court over custody of these kids - I really reckon he has a case, after all the goings-on of last week.

Seriously, put down the trashy mags and get out and enjoy the good weather we're having

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cactus86

one of those people that I cant stand. Posting bitchy comments on Twitter is what teenage girls do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Jordan - Katie Price - back to Jordan

BTW she is a terrible mother in the same vein as Kerry Katona (both terrible mothers and bad examples)

When was she a national treasure :confused: I think you mean she has a treasure chest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Hobeze

Pete Andre is waaaaaaaaaaaay too good for Jordan, she is shameless.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

get out and enjoy the good weather we're having

Like you, you mean?

Well National Treasure might be pushing it...National Trash might be better - but this is the general way a lot of the media looked at her before all this furore - "a true inspiration, great businesswoman and mother," blah blah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 fizzycullen

I'm WELL gutted about her transformation back to Jordon!She had it all but seems hell bent on ruining it! Jordon to me has always been trashy, Katie Price always seemed ok. I agree she treated Pete BADLY and I'm glad that he finally got rid, I just dont really see what she's trying to achieve! All she's done is demolish all the hard work that she's put in on imporving her profile!I'm sure she's having fun, but how long can that possibly last for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Did anyone see the documentary on BBC3 last month http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00l1hrq ?

She threw some right strops on that. I was surprised when her ex agent had said that they had already planned on her to sneak off with Andre for an hour in the jungle, so that she could have some juicy stories to sell to the tabloids.
    Until she fell in lurve...though that sounds just as calculated as everything else she has done.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 7 Lizzie4711

Looking at Jordon with Piers Morgan now on ITV1. She's really something else. Vicious and calculating. Her voice and eyes are totally without emotion until the baby story. That's sad but is she using this against Peter Andre. He has had a lucky escape!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Watching her interviewwith PM to .I dont think is or was ever a one man womon ,she loves the attention and cameras to much , a very centre of attention person .Peter was hogging the limelight to much for her ,he's better off wihout her imo .

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

In fairness, she is a shrewd business woman - she knows the Jordan persona earns her cash etc yet she sometimes distances herself from it!

Not like Jodie Marsh who really is a ****ing slapper and media whore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

He's better off without her. I'm sorry she miscarried again but I honestly thiink (sadly) that it's to pull at the heart strings. I hope Peter gets full custody of the children, he's a much better Dad than she is a Mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

35notout wrote: »
    In fairness, she is a shrewd business woman - she knows the Jordan persona earns her cash etc yet she sometimes distances herself from it!

They're both that, but Jordan's evil with it. I hope someone's keeping an eye on the family bunny:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

odd how last time she suffered a miscarriage it was splashed out over all the magazines and newspapers but this time she stayed schtum until after the split...??i'd hate to think anyone could lie about something so horrific,but i do wonder.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Gig Bee

i still fell sorry 4 her

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

odd how last time she suffered a miscarriage it was splashed out over all the magazines and newspapers but this time she stayed schtum until after the split...??i'd hate to think anyone could lie about something so horrific,but i do wonder.....

How could she be lying, sure wouldn't Pete put the story straight if that were the case? He knew about it, they went through it together just before the split..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 mam1

I tell you what guys whatever she is or isnt she is one hell of a buisnesswoman and fair dues to her for that..afterall so many glamour models dont look to the future but she has hotels a serious amount of merchandise and her stud farm making her dosh on top of her glamour work and tv shows nothng dumb about that girl..and personally speaking I do have a grudging respect for her for that.. now before any one gets excited not for her OTT behavior..just her savvy buisness sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

35notout wrote: »

Ironic, since that is what Jodie called Jordan. They are both media whores, only famous because of their breasts and their blonde hair (whether dyed or not).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

mam1 wrote: »
    I tell you what guys whatever she is or isnt she is one hell of a buisnesswoman and fair dues to her for that..afterall so many glamour models dont look to the future but she has hotels a serious amount of merchandise and her stud farm making her dosh on top of her glamour work and tv shows nothng dumb about that girl..and personally speaking I do have a grudging respect for her for that.. now before any one gets excited not for her OTT behavior..just her savvy buisness sense

She seems to have (or at least have had) good business sense I'll give her that. However, she is, IMHO an unpleasent person who whores every bit of her life out to the highest bidder. Granted this makes you wonder who is the worst here, her for selling or people for buying.

Just heard on radio she will starring in a new Baywatch series or film - dont how true it is but i guess she has the two giant assets required for the show :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

JP Liz wrote: »
    Just heard on radio she will starring in a new Baywatch series or film - dont how true it is but i guess she has the two giant assets required for the show :rolleyes:

I hope she acts better than she sings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5k0yr72_UA

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

She'd go down a treat in a Jaws remake - as the shark, and she'd do her own stunts.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Livvie wrote: »
    I hope she acts better than she sings.

Her acting fooled quite a few people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Gig Bee wrote: »
    i still fell sorry 4 her

Why ? Shes the ultimate media whore (after Posh Spice). She has NO talent, has a big pair of fake tits and will untimastely be remembered for them alone. She face is hardly what you would call attractive either.

Here first child has severe problems because she went out on the piss most nights when she was pregnant. She married Muppet Andre purely for the publicity and is now milking the seperation cash cow for all its worth.

Shes scum.

Feel sorry for someone who deserves it.
    (and no that doesn't mean Kerry Katona)

She is suppose to be getting married to this new fella now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Katie has called Kelly Brook a heifer :eek::rolleyes: she never engages her brain before she speaks total idiot

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Katie has called Kelly Brook a heifer :eek::rolleyes: she never engages her brain before she speaks total idiot

History has repeatedly shown that whatever Jordan does, it still gets her some level of press attention.

And now i've put that aside, she is vile.

Advertisement