Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap nights out

Options
  • 16-06-2009 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey,
    Was just looking for advice on the cheapest nights out in Dublin after being charged a ridiculous €6.40 for a pint of Bulmers last weekend, particularly weekend nights.

If we all pull together we can boycott places where they charge these ridulous prices. The pint I mentioned above was purchased in the gaiety.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055500568

Hey I know TGI fridays and hard rock cafe do pints for 4 euro
    karma does pints for 3 euro
    captain americas do pints for 3 euro and cocktails for 4 euro on monday - wednesday
    thats all I can think of right now the above link should help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 dazf

jesus im a bulmers drinker, was that a pint bottle or just pint 6.40 bills thats crazy money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭aloevera

wow that is expensive.

ive heard that a pub called dandalines or something similar does 5 euro cocktails mid week ..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

buy some cans in an offlicence and drink at home !!!

prices will drop if people dont go out. (they tried to blame the smoking ban on the numbers of people stopping going to pubs/clubs a couple of years ago - after a survey - it was revealed that prices were the reason)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

The Vaults

Friday 5pm-8pm
    2 for the price 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Danye

aloevera wrote: »
    wow that is expensive.

ive heard that a pub called dandalines or something similar does 5 euro cocktails mid week ..

I think, if im not mistaken that the OP could be talking about Dandoline, was in there the night of the Chmpions League Final :(( Im a United fan) they were charging €6.40 for a LB of Bulmers.

Advertisement