Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Ordinary Level Build-up & Aftermath

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 predominanantly

what did his dad say in the fourth comprehension?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

Handy paper except the fourth comprehension which I thought was tough enough. As for the aural, easier one I've even done.:cool:
    ya i thought that comprehension was a bit lost on the paper, it was almost hard unlike the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

I knew it!
    Paper was dead handy and so was the aural.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

ON part c where you do a letter I did the top one about the end of the leaving cert, I didn't even realise there was another below it and didn't label it, so the examiner will have to read it to know which one I did, could I lose marks for that? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Doubt it, it's pass level so correctors aren't really out to give bad marks. Besides the other choice was the formal letter, the guy will recognise which one you did from glancing at the layout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Adriatic wrote: »
    ON part c where you do a letter I did the top one about the end of the leaving cert, I didn't even realise there was another below it and didn't label it, so the examiner will have to read it to know which one I did, could I lose marks for that? :mad:

I did the same thing but in the B section. It should be ok. Well the two letters are pretty different so they should know what one it is. Don't worry about it.

Advertisement