Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What clothes do you like members of the opposite sex to wear?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The difference being you can see her face. :D I think those boot things are fabulous. The entire outfit is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Victoria Beckham was in the picture I posted. Just look at the boots, they're the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

janeybabe wrote: »
    The difference being you can see her face. :D I think those boot things are fabulous. The entire outfit is.

Oh aye, I do think the boots look great. It's just interesting how close fashion comes to fetish at times. I see girls walking around with shiny black latex leggings, and think to myself it's really just a step away from fetish clothing. Although that could be a topic for another thread.

Mark my word ladies, gas masks are the next big fashion accessory. ;)

gasmask.jpg

Although a little more on topic...

e57725bbb4d23ae9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭tolteq

janeybabe wrote: »

she looks dreadful. a fashion faux pas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

What are those really tight black pants young ones are going about in these days - usually end mid calf - leave nothing to the imagination, usually some cameltoe involved

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I love well dressed young 'uns I have to confess.

Zooey+Deschanel+128.jpg

Zooey Deschanel ftw on this one.

Cute, looks happy in what she wears, win. I like girls who stray away from passing fads.
    So in truth, I'm a sucker for well dressed indie ladies.

tolteq wrote: »
    she looks dreadful. a fashion faux pas.

I for one love a good faux pas. So much of what's in fashion is hideous and unattractive, women need a faux pas now and then. ;)

Quite seriously though, it's amazing how attractive the whole gas mask look on a girl is.

Gasmask_III_by_nephila.jpg
    Sloth_like_in_nature_by_FA_Q.jpg
    Behind_a_Gasmask_by_Eden_V1RU5.jpg
    You_know_by_FA_Q.jpg
    f1b5deb8ff96d4f297e4ee3da0936ff1.jpg
    You__re_So_Toxic_by_Chiri_sama.jpg

Definitely a look that's confined to the gothic/industrial style, but who knows, could be the next big thing? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I can't see the gasmask look taking off across Dublin nightclubs I have to say :pac:
    gasmask.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

PrivateEye wrote: »
    I can't see the gasmask look taking off across Dublin nightclubs I have to say :pac:

Well since the smoking ban came in it's fair to say that pubs and clubs have become a bit more "pungent", so I'm surprised that it hasn't taken off tbh. :D

Zaph, the topic is 'What clothes do you like members of the opposite sex to wear?' Care to post on-topic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Fair enough, tbh I don't really mind what women wear as long as it looks good on them and they don't look like complete tarts. It's probably easier to say what I don't like them to wear rather than what I do.

gasmasks. how bizarre and i thought liking skinny jeans on gurls was risky. lol.

I've actually seen a few girls & guys alike with gasmasks in some Dublin spots. ;)

But you have to agree, the whole look is fantastic.

3006372208_5c08ed729a_o.jpg
    2335137348_6eb274a01e_b.jpg
    3254660585_6e7685569b_o.jpg3254691699_447bb8e28d_o.jpg
    Gasmask_Red_by_Lost_Illusions.jpg

Anywho, enough about gasmasks for now...

I like it when men wear what they are comfortable with. If it looks good, I don't care what it is.

Anyone else care to mention what they like others to wear?

Karl, those pictures are massive! Maybe just link to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Your going to the wrong clubs....

<3<3<3<3<3

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Soulja boy

High heel latex boots with spurs.
    Also the classic pink dresses worn by Jackie Kennedy.
    Delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

tolteq wrote: »
    gasmasks. how bizarre and i thought liking skinny jeans on gurls was risky. lol.

o.0 really ??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I like a guy in skinny/slim leg jeans, nice shirts, maybe some Fred Perry polos in there too! Band t-shirts are great too, I've started many a conversation with males over a band shirt. Good accessories are a plus: messenger bag, hats, shoes, sun glasses. Nice coat and scarf essential for winter!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Karl...I kike a lot of the outfits in those pics but gasmasks freak me out :eek: I think a good cyber/industrial look can look amazing...but its much harder for a bloke to pull off!!

I like boys in lots of different things....I think my OH dresses perfectly. It's very casual but not too run-of-the-mill. He puts his own flavour to it which makes it yum!!

emo!! wrote: »
    o.0 really ??

yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

The gasmask thing is just weird, but hey each to their own I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Gasmasks, are creepy. :eek:

Em band t shirts(mainly cause I then know what kind of taste they have in music and it's a great conversation starter), especially long sleeved ones, combats, not too tight jeans, doc martens/similar type boots, nice band hoodies I can steal off them....eh....I guess that's it? Pretty much how the OH dresses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

2373425-2-bloc-party-lead-singer-kele-okereke.jpg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I go absolutely crazy over men wearing the 80's glam metal look, skintight trousers, teased mullet, lots of pretty makeup, it's hot!

The other thing I just love is when men have their shirts tucked into their trousers with a belt, it's very masculine and sexy.

Cowboy boots, and any other kind of leather slightly pointed shoe is very hot on men I think. I'm not a fan of shoes with rounded toes, they are nowhere near as sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

I like the groomed but relaxed look on a guy - converse, jeans and white shirt with or without a loose tie

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ash.c

Allison91 wrote: »
    I don't really care...those summery flowery shorts are nice though lol.

Oh I love them shorts:) Or I love a man with baggy-ish jeans, t-shirt and clean runners..Oh yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

I've actually seen a few girls & guys alike with gasmasks in some Dublin spots. ;)

But you have to agree, the whole look is fantastic.

3006372208_5c08ed729a_o.jpg
    and so on.......................

Anywho, enough about gasmasks for now...

To be honest, I think you've got a bit of a problem...... we get the picture [tee hee], it's getting boring now....

I'm a sucker for a suit, but evidently, men don't wear suits around on a daily basis unless for work related situations. Casual, I like jeans and a t shirt. Of course they have to fit well, not just....hang.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Personally I'd rather none. But if she had to it would be them bright colour things. Ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 laura4james:):)

Zaph wrote: »
    Fair enough, tbh I don't really mind what women wear as long as it looks good on them and they don't look like complete tarts. It's probably easier to say what I don't like them to wear rather than what I do.

i just like those snickers tat fellas wear ya know like plumbers an al wat a turn on haha! an nice clean runners is a must :)
    then for day to day stuff nice jeans a t shirt normal clothes like x
    :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

i just like those snickers tat fellas wear ya know like plumbers an al wat a turn on haha! an nice clean runners is a must :)
    then for day to day stuff nice jeans a t shirt normal clothes like x
    :p

Eh?

Advertisement