Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 enjoying the LC

Options
  • 05-06-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭

Any1 else enjoying the LC?

The 3/4 weeks in the lead up to it where horrible but now that it's here I'm sortof enjoying it. There's a bit of a buzz around the school and stuff.

So are u?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

I enjoy when people use full keyboards. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

I enjoy when people use full keyboards. ;)
    You are a strange child.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

no. I've been pulling all nighter to learn **** cos I never studied before. I'm actually going to crash one day soon. hope I don't!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

I enjoyed today, that maths paper was lovely!
    On the other hand I havn't slept a full night since it started, so that kinda sucks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

By next week, i'll be enjoying the satisfaction of having full papers finished. Now im kinda in limbo, half maths and half english done. Thought i'd be happier at this stage with that hateful subject over with, but...ahem...we all know how that turned out :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Ah yeah, it's no biggy :pac::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭JW91

Ya it's not too bad at all.

I've certainly avoided any major stress anyway and I'm sleeping fine.
    I'm not doing any late not study sessions or anything mad like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainey.

lunch imes are deadly! everyones chilled and freeking out at the same time, its kinda funny!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭pepsi1234

Yeah the LC is not the hardest exam you'll ever do like the teachers kept harping on about. That's because they did Arts which is a piece of cake at uni.
    My first year Engineering exams were much harder than the LC. Good luck people :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭yummy91

yeah, I'm panicking but I feel all excited,, giddy kinda,:), I'll probably break down completely after my last exam though!!:D:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Typical Bohs fan, how can you enjoy the most stressful exams you will ever face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

to be honest i am ivv done all the work on the build up to the exams which was the worst bit so its nice to not have to cram every night just revise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Dante

Strangely I'm actually enjoying aswell it so far! Did well in English p1 and I felt I Aced Maths p1 and I felt I did well in geography aswell. The atmosphere is also real good around the school. I'm dreading English p2 though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

dreading eng p2 aswel...not going to be fun, but so far, im happy with how i've done. i needed at least a b3 in ord maths and i think im on the right road there...once i pass my only other ordinary (irish) ill be happy, because i know i'll make up the points in biology and dcg.with some scattered points here and there...

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

i just want to get the thing over and done with so i can go on my golfing trip to cavan on the 17th.

i'm enjoying parts of it but th studying is really annnoying me because i didnt stuy at all before the leaving except for in afterschool study.so now i'm having to go over everything but i have to say i think i'm doing a good job so far.i'm screwed for irish though

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

I'm not happy about my English pp1, hopefully pp2 will be nice (I really do hope). I need to get B3 in Ord Maths. I have another three exams in languages, I hope to get nice marks from them. I'm quite relaxed about all the LC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Enjoyed Geography to be honest. Great feeling when you know after an exam "I nailed it" and that you can count on a B or an A!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

unfortunatly im not enjoying it as much as i expected i would!
    im going bananas at home, cryin at the slightest bit of stress and all the rest! and at lunch everybody just sits in the canteen or on the banks if its warm enough cramming, so its not that much fun!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Im enjoying it, i like being back in school and seeing da teachers again.

Not getting stressed at all, i did enough of that for the orals.

I kind of like the finality of it. Feels like a good ending.

And being able to leave when we finish is deadly. Aswell as being in classrooms instead of the hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Richyj_0

Its not going as bad as I thought it would be but its still fairly stressful...I'm in until the 19th!! Totally dreading English Paper 2, basically neglected English for the 2 years, always getting D's. Haven't even studied it properly yet...Might have to pull one of these notorious "allnighters"...:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

I'm looking forward to Biology, I like answering Bio questions, :P Favourite subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

totally,We've all chilled out a lot and are just letting the LC come on through,no major wig outs yet.

I'm enjoying it that uch I'm starting to get worried about my enjoyment<--if that made sense

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Gi joe!

god no

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

The papers themselves have been fine so far (all two of them) but the cramming and all this paper 2 drama is irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

unfortunatly im not enjoying it as much as i expected i would!
    im going bananas at home, cryin at the slightest bit of stress and all the rest! and at lunch everybody just sits in the canteen or on the banks if its warm enough cramming, so its not that much fun!:(
    Aww that sucks, remember to get lots of sleep though. I find that when I've slept I can deal with the crap. Sleep deprivation + crap = ANGST

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

English Paper 1 and Maths Paper 1 were both grand. It's a great feeling coming out of the exam hall and crossing that exam off my timetable!

Dreading English Paper 2 and History :(

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

For the most part I am enjoying the exams. The exception to this was Wednesday night however this was more of the unknown aspect of what was going to come up on the backup paper than anything else. Now that the process for making that has been clarified I don't really have any problem.

The only subject I am concerned about is Business as it has never been my best subject and I have needed alot of luck getting the right questions. This weekend will revolve mostly around studying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

none of our teachers have come to our exams, only 1 or 2.....ceoláins!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

phic wrote: »
    I enjoyed today, that maths paper was lovely!
    On the other hand I havn't slept a full night since it started, so that kinda sucks!
    Im with you I had a great day, not really looking forward to tomorrow but then again if I was worried wouldn't i be studying? :P
    well I should be XD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

mink_man wrote: »
    none of our teachers have come to our exams, only 1 or 2.....ceoláins!!!!!!!!
    ceoláins?

Cad é/iad sin?

Advertisement