Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin For Cheap Hotel/Holiday Prices - Voucher code giveaway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Big thanks to Gazza and Frenchy for time taken in helping my family save money on our holiday, really appreciated and warm good karma from blackie:)

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

No Probs Buddy!!!
    Enjoy your trip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    If you bothered your back side to read the pm's i sent you back
    you would know why you havent recieved your voucher.....

honestly some people!:confused::confused::confused:

Gazzaman - don't get cross with people when you have the potential to earn you £40 for each new referral that spends the £20 voucher !

"Expedia is running refer-a-friend promotion. The deal is that you can give a friend a £20 or €20 voucher and then you will get a £40 or €40 voucher to use yourself. "

brosna wrote: »
    Gazzaman - don't get cross with people when you have the potential to earn you £40 for each new referral that spends the £20 voucher !

"Expedia is running refer-a-friend promotion. The deal is that you can give a friend a £20 or €20 voucher and then you will get a £40 or €40 voucher to use yourself. "

Nah i aint cross buddy!

Just stating a fact to the user who says he's pm me twice and not recie ved a voucher....i've pm him back and explained why he is not recieving his voucher...simple as that buddy.....

Definatly aint getting cross.....

I',ve still got some of these vouchers left if anybody need them....
    PM me your name and email address.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Drumster

These vouchers really take the sting out of a naight away in a hotel! Cheers gazzaman! Fair play to ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭noworries2004

Hey
    i have these vouchers too if anyone wants them ,
    No worries

Drumster wrote: »
    These vouchers really take the sting out of a naight away in a hotel! Cheers gazzaman! Fair play to ya!

They do indeed.....They are really handy for that exact reason

Thats what i would really recommend using them for!

But they also can be used in conjunction with other thing, but as i say probably best used for a night or two in hotel....

Your welcome Drumster!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I used one of these vouchers last week and got myself a hotel in Dublin last Thursday night for €14.02:)Was well happy. I now have some of the vouchers to send if anybody wants one pm your e-mail. They will only work for new expedia customers though. There's no minimum spend required to use the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Anyone have any spare vouchers left? Girlfriend wants to book a hotel through Expedia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I think I have one - will check.

EDIT:
    I have, but I think you booked with Expedia recently, so if you check the bottom of your second confirmation email, the link is there to "refer a friend". If not, pm me your email and I'll forward one.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 boi

anybody with those vouchers please send one my way :)

boi wrote: »
    anybody with those vouchers please send one my way :)

Yep i've still some left if you still need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

thanks everyone

i used one there last week no bother at all

I'm gonna look into using it elsewhere

Are hotels fussy using it like for example

If i go to amsterdam,i book using one card for one night using voucher and book following night using another card using another voucher. Do you think they'll be pricks about it? or would they let me just stay on in the one room

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Sonya4u

Hi,

I have some £20 discount codes aswel if anybody wants them, just pm me your email address :)

ronano wrote: »
    thanks everyone

If i go to amsterdam,i book using one card for one night using voucher and book following night using another card using another voucher. Do you think they'll be pricks about it? or would they let me just stay on in the one room

Well i'm hoping they wont be pr1cks about it....i've done the same in a hotel in sri lanka...booked one night on one card and another night with another card..... i cant imagine them telling you to get out of one room and into an identical room if you book the same tpe of room for both nights....i'd even go as far to say it would be in their interest to keep you in the same room....less work for them like....i.e check out/check inn...full clean up of new room.....etc etc

ronano wrote: »
    thanks everyone

So long as you have paid it's highly unlikely they would care. It would be perfectly ok to go to a supermarket and pay for half of your shopping with one card and the other half with a different card. I would love to use anothe voucher but I don't have a second credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

During a different promotion last year, I booked six consecutive nights as six separate bookings. The hotel did not mind one bit - but as they were not aware it was the same person who had booked all those nights, they had assigned a different room each day. They were able to sort it out and give me one room but I think the best thing to do is call the hotel before you go; let them know it is the same person staying all nights and get them to sort it out in their computer. I will be doing the same with this expedia promotion later this year.

Finally, adding a "me too", I am happy to send out £20 vouchers as well. I am up very late at night so if you are booking in the evening, PMing me might be your best option :).

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

One more note... the entropay virtual cards many of us got to get around the Ryanair credit card fee work with this promotion. *And* once you are an entropay member, you can create any number of virtual credit cards... I believe this would go against the terms of this promotion; just noting it could be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Thanks Sonya!:) by the way, how do you get these codes in the first place. Just found that i have an expedia account from 2005 but never got any codes??

• Advertisement

undo wrote: »
    One more note... the entropay virtual cards many of us got to get around the Ryanair credit card fee work with this promotion. *And* once you are an entropay member, you can create any number of virtual credit cards... I believe this would go against the terms of this promotion; just noting it could be done.

I don't know what entropay is, I'm assuming it's similar to 3v vouchers, will check it out tomorrow, off to bed now.

Drumster wrote: »

No Problem!
    Anyone need any more vouchers pm me with your name and email
    cheers

Advertisement