Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Big Brother babe

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

She used to work in Dunnes Stores, Cornelscourt - I couldn't believe it when I walked in and was told she used to be on the real world and then I saw her organising a socks rack in Dunnes - it made me laugh. She used to do modelling in Assets too if I remember correctly...

Total attention seeker.
    Hah, hopefully she's back in Dunnes within a week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Wait til the email goes around with attached pictures, no doubt it will happen.

I got mine last year, and it would encourage you to vote for her, no doubt ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Is she mixed race or an oompa loompa?

Her mother is Kenyan, there's couple of pictures of the family in the papers today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

She's a friend of a friend, I've met her a couple of times, absolutely stunning in person and a pretty decent girl.

I've never watched big brother but i may watch it this year, This will open a lot of doors for her i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Trapdoors hopefully

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

what fools all you are. i hope she wins. :D

btw to that poster 'dave' did she reject you on a night out or something? LMAO.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Trapdoors hopefully

decent girl? Comes across as a total arsehole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

its her big brother persona ya goons, its like christian bale or jesus

its her big brother persona ya goons, its like christian bale or jesus

That's even worse! I hate when boring people pretend like they're mad interesting characters in the interview and then as soon as their in it's all "Would anyone like more tea?"

Snore.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭D.R Adams

Seems strange, "devout Catholic"(so the papers say) and "flashing Gee"(as posted above). What the f**k happens to these people when they're growing up, i really do hope a trap door opens up right under her!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭h8red

D.R Adams wrote: »
    ....i really do hope a trap door opens up right under her!

... with a camera in there so I can see her gee!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Deverry

What is it with Dunnes Stores? Didn't Brian Dowling once work there? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

think i worked with her when i was 16 in Dunnes. tosser from wat i can remember. saw her dancing on a table at her 18th tho... hot. but alas, thick

edit - ha yeah i knew it. it was her. she was okayish... the exact sort of fodder you would expect to be on BB tho. hollow and a social climber

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

I think she must have! He seems to be making an instant judgement on the poor girl.

At least give her a chance! If she turns out to be a tool then so be it, but give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

I hope she wins. I like to see Irish people do well in any competition even if it's mindless stuff such as BB!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

She used to work in Dunnes Stores, Cornelscourt - I couldn't believe it when I walked in and was told she used to be on the real world and then I saw her organising a socks rack in Dunnes - it made me laugh. She used to do modelling in Assets too if I remember correctly...

Total attention seeker.

That explains it. I knew I knew her from somewhere - while knowing I didn't actually know her.

She may be decent in person, as said above, but she comes across as vacuous, vain and very fake. Seems she's not alone in there in that regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Why do you hope she wins?

lmao at you if its "because shes oirish"
    Koloman wrote: »
    I hope she wins. I like to see Irish people do well in any competition even if it's mindless stuff such as BB!

Why do you like to see Irish people doing well regardless of what they're like. The majority of Irish people are tossers.

edit - actually maybe majority was a bit harsh but you know what i mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

mdwexford wrote: »
    Why do you hope she wins?

lmao at you if its "because shes oirish"

Why do you like to see Irish people doing well regardless of what they're like. The majority of Irish people are tossers.

edit - actually maybe majority was a bit harsh but you know what i mean.

Why do you care either way? It's Big fcuking Brother...

Its more the whole i hope someone does well because they live in the same country as me mentality im interested in.

I dont care about this girl one way or the other but in the little ive seen of her i dont think ill like her.

Meh im just bored and want an argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yes, she did indeed turn me down

Heartbroken

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭glennb

i actually hope she loses first reason is because the 10 seconds i saw of her she seemed like a mouth piece and the other reason is that the programe in general is full of s£$t and i hate it all the prograame does is make randomers think they are "famous" or important because they won a tv show and now Ireland will be sterotyped as whatever she turns out to be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

she looks really nice and happy fair play to her.

But mark ward? is a better dancer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

big teeth on her. Where ye getting "babe" from. Seems like a tool. Hope she trips and lands on a fist in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

lovin the pro irishness in here.. mayb if she asks her housemate what was 800 years of repression and terrorist bombings amungst friends?? mayb then you'l like her...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

lovin the pro irishness in here.. mayb if she asks her housemate what was 800 years of repression and terrorist bombings amungst friends?? mayb then you'l like her...

lal.
    oh right your serious. good for u buddy. hey, ur not my buddy guy. your not my guy friend. your not my friend buddy. your not my buddy guy. im not your guy buddy. your not my buddy friend. your not my friend guy. im not your guy buddy. your not my buddy friend. your not my friend guy. im not your guy buddy. your not my buddy friend. your not my friend guy.....
    and so forth.

anyway, norin is a bit of a sap. she hung around with the "knacker" loretto foxrock girls and acted mad. now she is on the telly doing the same. we'll always have the checkouts in dunnes.... memories...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 polkadott

oh my god ive never read a more negative thread..everyone seems happy anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah its typical oh look one of our owns in Big Brother, lets knock her straight away. Give her a chance, most of those video montages are made up of the application interviews and you have to be arrogant and strong personality to get into the house, so let her settle in and we'll see how she is in a couple of weeks.

exactly..and i bet if an irish person didnt get in this year everyone would also be moaning about it..now there is one in there and its been on since thursday and all these posts about her..ive never met the girl or anything but give it a rest,surely you have more productive things to say??i say wait and see, dont judge a book by its cover..if she turns out to be a spa then so be it..

nice to know you can rely on ur country to vote for you/back you

if it was the other way around and there was only 1 english person in there england would be voting to beat the band..

polkadott wrote: »
    exactly..and i bet if an irish person didnt get in this year everyone would also be moaning about it..now there is one in there and its been on since thursday and all these posts about her..ive never met the girl or anything but give it a rest,surely you have more productive things to say??i say wait and see, dont judge a book by its cover..if she turns out to be a spa then so be it..

if it was the other way around and there was only 1 english person in there england would be voting to beat the band..

Would you get a grip? We are dealing with a show that has a following of viewers who typically have the minimum amount of vocabulary to communicate with people on a daily basis and hey, it's the 10th season of this crap - let the people moan about it. If you're a wannabe ZZZZZZ lister and your life goal is to become an entity on that programme, you deserve the inevitable criticism.

jesus apologies for having an opinion rude cnut!

• Advertisement

polkadott wrote: »

:mad:

Such rubbish.

Advertisement