Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Richyj_0

Ikimashou! Gambatte minasan.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

so what did everyone think?
    my essay on my part time job is pure waffle. never learnt anything remotely relating to it!
    the second essay was great though, i love self intro's!

the listening was really really really really hard!
    the last question on the family tree, WTF???
    it was awful! way too much to take in at once, there should be time to actually read over the paper like in music we got five minutes at the start.
    disaster!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭SugoiHito

Yeah the written paper was grand axcept that in the last question,the long essay they usually give 2 options and you choose one and this time i only chose one too the first one but as it turns out..i think you had to do both cos it didnt say "or"...damn i hope i dont miss out on many marks...or maybe they just forgot the "or" and it really was a choice:( fingures crossed!!

Yeah,the listening part D was so hard with family tree and all these Uganda names??It doesnt even have anything to do with japanese...

awel,we are freeeeee now!:D

Advertisement