Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2009 - All discussion, no ticket sales

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Dont know how all you "foreigners" do it. If I didnt live in Naas there is no way in hell Id be going to that mudbath for a weekend. Its not the cold, its not the dirt, its the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

The rain is part and parcel of it to be honest. I went there expecting to get pissed on, I got pissed on, I looked forward to a warm shower and a clean set of clothes when I got home, and had plenty of fun in the mean time!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

My friends drink got taken from her hand too, as did her hat and my hat at different times over the weekend.
    People tried to steal my sunglasses on 3 seperate occassions too.

That's what you get for annoying people with your silly jester hats:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I have about 8 Blog posts about Oxegen here; http://tr.im/oxegen :) scroll down a good bit....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Have half of my "trip report" finished. If only I could apply myself to college as much as I do my blogs lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

That's what you get for annoying people with your silly jester hats:pac:

Haha :)
    Nope, they were just normal hats to be honest. Not sure why people kept trying to rob them. It was flippin' annoying though. Grrr.

There were some pretty cool hats around the place though! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

this reminds me, did anybody see the guy with the coffee and TV wellies? One foot was the milk carton and the other was the strawberry milk.

They were so cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Does any1 hav rele good photos of The Script/ The Saturdays/ or Katy Perry? Damn disposable :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Popa_irl

Does anyone know a blonde girl called heidi from outside navan that stay in the blue campite?

Long shot here.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

Popa_irl wrote: »
    Does anyone know a blonde girl called heidi from outside navan that stay in the blue campite?

Long shot here.

I think a thread in itself could be started on a topic like this.
    Looking for people we met at oxegen!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Popa_irl wrote: »

Long shot here.

Ah yeah, slutty Heidi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Popa_irl

lol, could be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Does any1 hav rele good photos of The Script/ The Saturdays/ or Katy Perry? Damn disposable :rolleyes:

Yeah Ive some of the Script(and all headliners/main acts :D) from the pit! I also have some good Katy Perry pics of her with the inflatable cawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Swizz wrote: »
    I also have some good Katy Perry pics of her with the inflatable cawk.

Less talk, more pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭skywayavenue

My friends drink got taken from her hand too, as did her hat and my hat at different times over the weekend.
    People tried to steal my sunglasses on 3 seperate occassions too.

It's a pain in the bum when you can't wear stuff or carry stuff for fear of it being taken.
    I just don't get some peoples mentality...."ooh, there's some funny looking sunglasses. I think I will take them".

!?!?

Rant over.

My sunglasses got taken off my face last year, every time I saw the lads that took them they'd make up some excuse as to why I couldn't have them back. Saw them again this year and obviously with a few drinks on me I went mad at them, they hadn't a clue what I was talking about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

Did anyone get a good video of 2manydjs on the friday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CrazyirishBoy

Are you serious man, im also looking for a girl called heidi, but she wasnt camping... lived in Norway... If anyone else met a blonde heidi, norweigian, she was also with two brunette friends and was there on the sunday... gimme a shout!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭spudz21

My back is still crippled from sleeping on the ground in oxegen:p worth it though:D:D
    Id say it takes a while to recover from the 4 days camping!!!hard to believe its a week already!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭X-Calibre

Are you serious man, im also looking for a girl called heidi, but she wasnt camping... lived in Norway... If anyone else met a blonde heidi, norweigian, she was also with two brunette friends and was there on the sunday... gimme a shout!

Sounds like this Heidi girl broke a few hearts over the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mojo78

Hi,
    I found a digital camera at Oxegen on Saturday and have put the pictures from it on a Facebook group in the hope that someone'll recognise the folk in it and I can get their camera back to them. Would much appreciate it if people would have a look at the photos and if they know the owner, get them to get in touch with me with whatever proof of ownership they have. If you don't know the people, your friends might so please invite your facebook friends to the group and/or post the group link to your profile.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104741083894

C'mon people, let's get the festival spirit working on this one and get the camera back to its rightful owner! :P:):P:):P:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

fair play to ya, thats very very honest.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 26 COB_here

ye tis... ino there was a lost and found there but no idea where d rest of d stuff went dat wasnt claimed

u have a hard mission ahead to find them but good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Need to get this thread going again, does anyone know why MTV aren't showing the Blur or KOL performances? They were advertising for them last week and now I can't find them anywhere on the guide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

nege3t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

Lady Gaga Was The Best Of The 3 Days For Me
    Katy Perry Suprised Me She Was Amazing!!
    Loved The Script,Lily Allen,The Killers,The Saturdays,Calvin Harris:D:D
    I Tought Kings Of Leon Were Very Boring!!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Is it possible to get a Saturday & Sunday Ticket only?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

NotExactly wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a Saturday & Sunday Ticket only?
    Yeah, 200 quid I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement