Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

WE ARE OPEN THIS
    SATURDAY
    THE 8TH OF DECEMBER
    10 TILL 6
    AND
    SUNDAY
    THE 9th OF DECEMBER
    FROM 12 TILL 5
    (RATHCOOLE ONLY)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

lovin the new pistol lads and lady, now to add it to my home insurance contents policy :)

thermo wrote: »
    lovin the new pistol lads and lady, now to add it to my home insurance contents policy :)

Yeah it certainly cost you
    By the way apparently you can live a relatively normal life with just one kidney

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ricka wrote: »
    Yeah it certainly cost you
    By the way apparently you can live a relatively normal life with just one kidney

ah no im down to 2 now,,,,,,,,, (had 3), really really nice gun. so worth it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks for sorting out those bits today :) been in soon to pick up a hi torque motor of some sort

• Advertisement

We are open tomorrow
    Sunday the 9th December
    from12 Till 5
    (Rathcoole only)

Back in stock next Tuesday, just in time for Christmas!

AD45DF10A9C4411A9E9372D27569690E-0000335169-0002366493-00800L-272735F556974657B83FB1636EC8B258.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I'll be in on monday to pick up some internals for my M4.
    Also can ya's look at for a Vltor rubber butt pad. I lost the one of my stock. So if a G&P sentry by the off chance breaks I'll buy the rubber butt pad of ya's :)

80BE8FB36D6C477B84F27C1E37183C98-0000335169-0003101867-00640L-8DAC3C87660542EFA9C24DAC74B39A38.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭biz96

Hi.

Do you have set of silent piston and cylinder head in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

biz96 wrote: »
    Hi.

Do you have set of silent piston and cylinder head in stock?

Not at the moment; won't be in until the New Year I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have these come back in stock yet? Looking for OD

MOE_Grip_Black-130x130.jpg

Also looking for a "valve" key, my 1911 mags are all leaking gas so want to try get them fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭John253

hi any chance you's have a 16" outer barrel for an M4/16 lying around?

TheDoc wrote: »

Also looking for a "valve" key, my 1911 mags are all leaking gas so want to try get them fixed.
    Valve Key's are on back order and will be landing in the new year. OD MVG's are on their way in - should be in stock on Friday, barring any delays :)
    John253 wrote: »
    hi any chance you's have a 16" outer barrel for an M4/16 lying around?

None in stock - we can order one in from Madbull if you'd like?

Inari wrote: »
    Valve Key's are on back order and will be landing in the new year. OD MVG's are on their way in - should be in stock on Friday, barring any delays :)

Excellent, what time you open till, finish work at 5:30 and wouldnt mind picking one up for Sunday

Excellent, what time you open till, finish work at 5:30 and wouldnt mind picking one up for Sunday
    Finish at 6 Doc but I'd give us a call before you come in.i'm not completely sure they'll make it by Friday, it maybe next Weds or Thurs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Richard,
    can you ask Roberta to root out a couple of bits for me when he has a chance?
    I need any old 310mm inner barrel, an M4 front body pin (Dboys type if possible), and a 14mm CCW flashhider. No worries if you're too swamped, I'll be up Friday anyway! I may bring gifts!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey Richard,
    can you ask Roberta to root out a couple of bits for me when he has a chance?
    I need any old 310mm inner barrel, an M4 front body pin (Dboys type if possible), and a 14mm CCW flashhider. No worries if you're too swamped, I'll be up Friday anyway! I may bring gifts!

Should have all that for you Friday - he's up to his eyes at the moment, but I'm confident we'd have most if not all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Inari wrote: »
    Should have all that for you Friday - he's up to his eyes at the moment, but I'm confident we'd have most if not all :)

Grand so! Found a barrel so I'm good for one of those! See you Friday!

ricka wrote: »
    Finish at 6 Doc but I'd give us a call before you come in.i'm not completely sure they'll make it by Friday, it maybe next Weds or Thurs

I 'd never get out in that time, might check with one of the lads see if they can get out during the day and give you a bell to check first.

Waiting months on this to come in :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I 'd never get out in that time, might check with one of the lads see if they can get out during the day and give you a bell to check first.

Waiting months on this to come in :rolleyes:
    Just to update you on that.Arriving to us Christmas Eve according to the couriers!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Hello. I was wondering if you guys would be getting in the KWA Kriss and the Magpul PDR? If so would you have a rough price on them? Thank you.

Hello. I was wondering if you guys would be getting in the KWA Kriss and the Magpul PDR? If so would you have a rough price on them? Thank you.
    Hi, wont know till the New Year.Get back to you

OPEN
    SUNDAY
    12 Till 5
    (rathcoole Only)

Doors OPEN at 10am Tomorrow
    Christmas Eve
    Both shops

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Happy Christmas from all of us to all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Lads, will you have anything like this in stock http://www.airsoftpark.com/tactical-1000d-cordura-load-bearing-boar-chest-black-p-10387.html over the christmas holidays?

Lads, will you have anything like this in stock http://www.airsoftpark.com/tactical-1000d-cordura-load-bearing-boar-chest-black-p-10387.html over the christmas holidays?

Nothing at the moment sorry!

C9B505BF9CE34064AA1420CA1B68BC67-0000335169-0003110058-00500L-3F32048AEAAD4C8FB17C68D92CEBB07E.gif

Available ONLINE and IN-STORE (Cork & Dublin)

• Advertisement

To my disbelief the grip actually arrived today.we'll keep it behind the counter

Advertisement