Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I work for eflow, fire away with any questions :)

Options
  • 26-05-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hello, im pretty sure i signed a contract when i started the job, saying i wouldnt 'speak out against the company' but the amount of complaints on here is unbelievable!!

So heres the deal, im one of the people who answer the phone to you, just to make sure i keep my job for as long as possible (maybe not too much longer....) im not giving my name...or which call centre im in...well, not at the minute anyway.

But here i am, ask any question and i will give you the ACTUAL answer to it. Private messages for any favours you may want ;)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA'S!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i've got a question for ya, how the hell do you sleep at night..?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

why have you not charged my tagged car for 7 months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

did God make the little green apples or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

eflow wrote: »
    Hello, im pretty sure i signed a contract when i started the job, saying i wouldnt 'speak out against the company' but the amount of complaints on here is unbelievable!!

So heres the deal, im one of the people who answer the phone to you, just to make sure i keep my job for as long as possible (maybe not too much longer....) im not giving my name...or which call centre im in...well, not at the minute anyway.

But here i am, ask any question and i will give you the ACTUAL answer to it. Private messages for any favours you may want ;)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA'S!!!

How come i can quote the card number, date and time of the phone call, and ye still cannot find the payment....

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Chopper888

Can UK registered cars be traced for not paying the toll?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭bazzer

Do all foreign reg vehicles get to use the Toll Bridge for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Any tips for avoiding the Toll? and loopholes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Do you know what a tracker mortgage is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Any jobs going?

Chopper888 wrote: »
    Can UK registered cars be traced for not paying the troll?

fixed that for you;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ive loadsa fines im not paying, anyway off gettin a clean slate???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

Utd or Barca tomorrow nite ? I need to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 guitar

Wow....all i done there was go and eat dinner

drunkmonkey - i sleep very well thanks

MYOB - Is the tag activated and on the right vehicle? I think i read somewhere you've got a van with a tag? If they are both on the same account there should be a problem with it, but if were not charging you...and you arnt receiving letters...i wouldnt be one to complain about free trips

corktina - they grow on the trees

GerardKeating - people on the end of the phone cant do searches on card numbers for data protection reasons. We need to send those details on to 'head office' where im told they are able to find payments. Do you have either a payment or reference number? they are two seperate things, the reference number is basically the unregistered account number, and that'll bring it up straight away, but again with the payment number...away in an email to head office

Chopper888 - They can indeed, once it goes past the 8pm deadline, its closed on our end...and passed to another toll collector who has access to very database for car reg's. I dont actually know how much it goes up by, as Eflow dont take payment for it then, its Euro Parking Collection

http://www.epcplc.com/

bazzer - nope, go to another toll collector, i got a call from an expenses manager from some company in Holland, one of their cars had been through and didny pay, and he just wanted to know about it

junkyard - no ideaaaa

tips for avoiding? Ive been down twice since i started the job back in august, and ill be going down again soon to see metallica, Easy as this.....

GET OFF AT THE JUNCTION BEFORE!! junction 6 southbound and junction 7 northbound

bigkev49 - At Abtran? Duno....but in all honesty, its a really bad idea giving them half the contract..... The guys from Newry and Bangor all started when the barrier came down, we know how to fix MOST things that go wrong, and theres so many things you pick up with experience.

Basically you guys, fair enough, a local voice on the phone, but i can bet any money, its not gona help.

Generally, the problem isnt customer service. The people on the end of the phone do everything they can, but we have very limited actions. We are a the middle men between You guys and BetEire Flow, changing the people on the end of the phone wont do anything, its the system, its just EFLOW making it look like they're doing something...................

duffman13 - Up until recently, yes, setting up an account automatically waived fines.....but APPARENTLY that was an unfair advantage which meant eflow got more customers than Eazypass, Toll Tag etc, so we had to stop that. So being honest, get onto the solicitor, explain the situation, say your willing to set up an account, and, i actually duno like, but they could maybe sort you out

Barr wrote: »
    Utd or Barca tomorrow nite ? I need to know

Which ever one DOESNT have the better odds....make more money that way.

Let the big fish go....win the lotto someday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

GerardKeating - people on the end of the phone cant do searches on card numbers for data protection reasons. We need to send those details on to 'head office' where im told they are able to find payments. Do you have either a payment or reference number? they are two seperate things, the reference number is basically the unregistered account number, and that'll bring it up straight away, but again with the payment number...away in an email to head office

Using the web form, i have repeatily send the "STR No" and the date/time of the call and a masked card number, and the keep coming back with "We apologise for requesting your payment details but we were unable to locate a
    payment made against this registration number for the date you specified
    "

I assume from reading between the lines, that the payment has been credited to the wrong car, but I can see the payment on my online banking, so ma happy I paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭coolkidd

I go through it twice a day mon-fri so it is expensive as you can imagine. If i was to block my front reg, would I go through for free is there some way of identifying me???:cool:

Using the web form, i have repeatily send the "STR No" and the date/time of the call and a masked card number, and the keep coming back with "We apologise for requesting your payment details but we were unable to locate a
    payment made against this registration number for the date you specified
    "

I assume from reading between the lines, that the payment has been credited to the wrong car, but I can see the payment on my online banking, so ma happy I paid.

If you can see it on your statment, that sounds exactly like what happened, im sure youve been asked this over and over again, but if you want to PM your reg to me ill have a wee check for ya? Best advice i can offer, if you've submitted your details...on more than one occassion i take it? and they still cant find the payment....get a hard copy of the your bank statment, LAMINATE IT, and if anything further comes out of this, parade it up and down the courtroom then walk out smiling

coolkidd wrote: »
    I go through it twice a day mon-fri so it is expensive as you can imagine. If i was to block my front reg, would I go through for free is there some way of identifying me???:cool:

Cameras get the whole front of the car, so tax disk, and MOT cert are showing in it too, and im pretty sure the guards would ask some questions about that, if they saw you driving past ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

Will the camera's see me if i take my tag down and drive right up behind a lorry as i go past?

Doodoo wrote: »
    Will the camera's see me if i take my tag down and drive right up behind a lorry as i go past?

Because of the angle of the cameras you'd have to basically be right up its arse to get through, and it would have to be pretty big too. Ive seen it tried with vans, but that doesnt work

And yes....the tag would still go BEEP

• Advertisement

ANOTHER THING!!!

THIS IS FOR ANY TAG HOLDER OF ANY COMPANY

IF YOUR TAG BEEPS TWICE IT DOESNT MEAN YOUVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE, IT MEANS THERE IS A PROBLEMO WITH YOUR ACCOUNT

so give us a quick call

Cameras get the whole front of the car, so tax disk, and MOT cert are showing in it too, and im pretty sure the guards would ask some questions about that, if they saw you driving past ;)

what has your tax disk and nct got to do with eflow, do ye pass on the information and video footage..

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

What about no tag and mucky plates - should i put muck on one or both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

will there always be a toll between j6 and j7?or will the toll ever be done away with...say when they make up all the construction costs of the upgrade and whatever other expenses are needed?

what has your tax disk and nct got to do with eflow, do ye pass on the information and video footage..

They have nothing to do with elfow, but can be used to identify your vehicle

no information is passed on, even when the guards call us up, they have to go to the traffic corps, and from what i can gather they have a direct link with EFLOW in dublin, 'head offfice' and they get in contact when if your cars been nicked...and taken through the toll

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭fj1200

Hi eflow,

I got a €6 bill in the post, paid it, then got a €41 fine for not paying the €6. Rang up and explained the story, gave the guy the receipt number and he said someone would be in touch. Then received a letter saying the €41 fine was waived but it was decided to put me in credit for €6 and I still have to pay the original €6 using a transaction number which won't go in the system at various paypoints. Bit confusing I know but what to do next?

triple-M wrote: »
    will there always be a toll between j6 and j7?or will the toll ever be done away with...say when they make up all the construction costs of the upgrade and whatever other expenses are needed?

As far as im aware, there is no plan to get rid of the toll, but if you dont wana pay....just dont drive through it

Doodoo wrote: »
    What about no tag and mucky plates - should i put muck on one or both?

Go for it? Personally i keep my car clean and shiny. Each picture is given an accuracy rating, and if its less than 90% it goes to a person, rather than the computer, and they can check it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

No questions. Just a comment. E-Flow sucks.

But I won't hold it against you. I'm a customer service agent myself. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

eflow,
    Please send me proof that you work for the people you say you do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement