Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Kids

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I will concede that if enough reliable people made exactly the same claim it would warrant further investigation to see if anything else can be found to support their claim but I would have to rule out all natural explanations before I would accept a supernatural one simply because there has never been a proven case of the laws of nature being broken but there have been billions of people lying, being tricked or misinterpeting what they saw. There are things that will make me change my acceptance of the laws of nature but eye witness testimony just isn't good enough

Since there is no further evidence to support the resurrection, the default position is that it did not happen, the same way you think about stories of ufos, bigfoot and pretty much anything that you don't have a bias towards wanting to believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭cls

Húrin wrote: »
    That "the majority of the country are delusional" is an opinion not a fact.
    It depends how you define what a fact is. In reality, nothing is for absolute certainty. So it is a fact as much as anything else is a fact.

Advertisement