Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema in the Crescent

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 E.L

yeah was there over over christmas and im not lying there gangs of travellers in there.you could hear them roaring in the lobby.buying tickets,at the sweet shop.during the film.maybe if the cinema mde all bookings in advance or credit card you wouldnt get as many loud travellers.also it might cut down on young scobes just paying in at the child rate just to wreck a film for everyone else

Is it possible for you to make a post without criticising "scobes":confused: I think your a little bit too obsessed.
    Just saying, I'm sure your a nice person ,but really come on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

i think irishvamp can defend him/herself but i think where (s)he is coming from... once you got intimitated and harassed by those lowlifes you see them everywhere and you start to toalk yourself more and more into this issue.

i know what i'm talking about. i got threatened by them because my former foster child got threatened by them, even my dog got threatened too, the most innocent thing on earth... you feel unsafe because this scum is literally everywhere in town just like vermin. you develop hate and anger beyond belief because nothing is done about them. the guards? my ar5e!!

thank god i'm in a better place now (no, i'm not sending messages from above :D)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Stardust II waiting to happen

Advertisement