Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can they do us all a favour and shoot this piece of ****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

I was thinking something along the lines of a three strikes system. As in "three strikes and they're off..."

I'd prefer

once, "cop on or we will take one of your balls!"

Twice, Say goodbye to lefty

Doubt there would be a third and if there was, id like to hear a "hard man" with a little girls squeeky voice...

Its the fourth offence that would get confusing...

Edit: I wonder there is bound to be something that they could be used for, suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Furious_Daz

greenfly wrote: »
    I'd prefer

once, "cop on or we will take one of your balls!"

Twice, Say goodbye to lefty

Doubt there would be a third and if there was, id like to hear a "hard man" with a little girls squeeky voice...

Its the fourth offence that would get confusing...

Edit: I wonder there is bound to be something that they could be used for, suggestions?

Some sort of furry dice for the car windscreen? Leather purses or wallets sold in the prison gift shop? This idea has massive potential!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Could sell em to Im a celebrity get me out of here, i can see Ant and Dec lifting the lid of a platter and saying "repeat offerders bollox..."

Little sacks for grannys to carry there coins in when they shopping either..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

markok84 wrote: »
    That ADD bullshít is some cop out, in my day if we were caught acting like whelps we got a dose of the switch.

It's overdiagnosed yes, but it's not a copout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

You really have to ask, are Judges a bit stupid? like these are the most educated people in the country but lets face it they are so far detatched from the scum and crime in general in their day to day lives. they dont impose heafty penalties, they are getting out smarted by little shits like this every day!

its such a joke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Some sort of furry dice for the car windscreen? Leather purses or wallets sold in the prison gift shop? This idea has massive potential!

Furry? They barely have enough testosterone to grow a ronnie on their top lip.

Best use for them is bb's for the guys on the airsoft forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I really wish I could see the World with the black and white vision of the posters' here.

Must be really great to be so dogmatic.

In fact I see life as not being that simple. Evil acts does not necessarily mean that the person is evil. I know you're probably all laughing/mocking from behind your desktops but you do need to look into how kids like this were brought up and what led them to such acts.

You can almost guarantee that they weren't brought up in a leafy suburb with well adjusted parents.

Whenever I see a thread with scum in the title, it really makes me cringe

HURRAY!!

The Lefties have arrived.
    :rolleyes:

Des wrote: »
    HURRAY!!

Who's says I'm a leftie. In fact I wish all the scum posting on this thread be hung, drawn, quartered and castrated for good measure. That'll teach em for being so Neanderthal :rolleyes:;)

• Advertisement

greendom wrote: »
    Who's says I'm a leftie.
    I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Ziggurat

Des wrote: »
    HURRAY!!

Yay! People who aren't complete sociopaths! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Haha, here we go !

*sits back*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

This guy should serve full consecutive sentences for each of his crimes and then his parents should be investigated and if they are found to have been negligent in regards to his moral upbringing they should serve sentences too.

It would deter this kind of bad parenting/behavior from people in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Nah the sentence should be they have to live with the tossers that defend them both in court and in threads like this. Re-house their parasite families next to the judges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

I really wish I could see the World with the black and white vision of the posters' here.

In fact I see life as not being that simple. Evil acts does not necessarily mean that the person is evil. I know you're probably all laughing/mocking from behind your desktops but you do need to look into how kids like this were brought up and what led them to such acts.

You can almost guarantee that they weren't brought up in a leafy suburb with well adjusted parents.

So what, it's not the general publics fault that this teenager was brought up poorly and is now a personal crime wave... so why do the general public have to pay for it... with the attacks and robberies?

It's great to point out that he may not of been brought up in a leafy suburb, again SO WHAT.... The kid is ruined, game over, wash hands, lock him up and let him be institutionalized... good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mollypop

Noffles wrote: »
    So what, it's not the general publics fault that this teenager was brought up poorly and is now a personal crime wave... so why do the general public have to pay for it... with the attacks and robberies?

It's great to point out that he may not of been brought up in a leafy suburb, again SO WHAT.... The kid is ruined, game over, wash hands, lock him up and let him be institutionalized... good riddance to bad rubbish.

Exactly, sadly these scumbags are breeding much faster than us leafy suburb taxpaying folks. While I'm 'saving up' so I can afford to have children I'm also paying tax so low lives can raise their brats into complete scum who abuse & terrorise ordinary people. Something has to be done to end this cycle but right now we're just enabling it. Yet some people are happy with this. Strange :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

RonMexico wrote: »
    Nah the sentence should be they have to live with the tossers that defend them both in court and in threads like this. Re-house their parasite families next to the judges.

Isn't that a little bit too draconian? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

In fact I wish all the scum posting on this thread be hung, drawn, quartered and castrated for good measure.

Everybody knows that scum can't read, nevermind use the internet :p

mollypop wrote: »
    Exactly, sadly these scumbags are breeding much faster than us leafy suburb taxpaying folks. While I'm 'saving up' so I can afford to have children I'm also paying tax so low lives can raise their brats into complete scum who abuse & terrorise ordinary people. Something has to be done to end this cycle but right now we're just enabling it. Yet some people are happy with this. Strange :confused:

Who do you think could possibly be happy with this horrific act being carried out. Hope you weren't referring to me. I just hate this knee jerk "hang -em high" attitude with no analysis of why these things happen and how we can prevent them from happening in the future.

The solutions most people are providing on this thread certainly will do nothing to stop things like happening in future. I suppose it may provide some with short lived sense of satisfaction that justice had been done, but the long term result would just be adding fuel to the fire and creating an even more violent society. Actually legitimizing violence in fact.

Pleased to see that you realise part of the problem is the low amount of tax you are paying ;)

• Advertisement

Everybody knows that scum can't read, nevermind use the internet :p

They're making a reasonable stab (excuse the pun) of it on this thread:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

First off, I'm using a laptop not a desktop. And it's thinking like yours that is the reason we have repeat offenders. If you read the OP you'd see that he has refused to go to any sort of councilling and it just an evil scumbag. It doesnt matter what his upbringing was. He is the lowest form of humanity and should be punished

i don't see why he shouldn't get his three years but have about 15 suspended after that... if he does one thing again, he's back in prison.

problem solved.

Noffles wrote: »

Where did I blame the general public for these despicable acts.

At least you're advocating imprisonment - better than some of the suggestions on here. But what about rehabilitation - so they can actually benefit society rather than burden it?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

i don't see why he shouldn't get his three years but have about 15 suspended after that... if he does one thing again, he's back in prison.

problem solved.

Because he will probably do about 30 things before being caught

• Registered Users Posts: 81,922 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

swingking wrote: »
    from breaking news http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/eykfkfqlkfey/rss2/

I reading about scumbags like this. They are the lowest form of life and should just be shot. He is costing the taxpayer money left, right and centre.

I just hate scrotes like this
    :mad:
    only in Ireland.

RonMexico wrote: »

Rather that than live near to some of the vitriol-filled tossers here

Because he will probably do about 30 things before being caught

fear of more time in jail so easy could slow him down a bit tho...

just a thought.

First off, I'm using a laptop not a desktop. And it's thinking like yours that is the reason we have repeat offenders. If you read the OP you'd see that he has refused to go to any sort of councilling and it just an evil scumbag. It doesnt matter what his upbringing was. He is the lowest form of humanity and should be punished

Pedant !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

AH: check
    Scumbag thread: check
    Des: check
    Degsy:
    Lefty accusations: check

One more ingredent and the fun begin folks

Advertisement