Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How far would you go to defend yourself & your home?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thank God he didn't say "Anymore".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

one in the chest and one in the wall "honest garda i gave him a warning but he just kept coming"sob sob boho JOB DONE;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I endorse the Padraig Nally procedure for dealing with theives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Someone tried to get into our kitchen on Thursday night. The mosquito screen flew up and made noise alerting us. My son who was first to the door and saw three hoodied youths running away well up the road. Myself and my two sons went after them but lost them in the side streets. We walked around the town for about and hour "interviewing" every street corner goon we met. Picture being interviewed vigourously by three very angry big bastards. We saw two guys at a corner and we charged at them. They tried desparately to get into a closed door. One of them was the local skinhead drug dealer. He was terrified when we had our chat he said "I thought you were going to beat me up". I said "We were and we still might". You should have seen his face. About an hour later everyone of the guys we talked to gathered in a gang down at the boules court, there were about 11 or 12 of them. We walked over and stared them down without saying a word, they were scared shitless. Not a word not a move. We turned our back on them and walked away. There were no brave shouts after us. Yesterday the skinhead crossed the street with his head down when one of my sons passed him on the way to the boulangerie. Fucking cheese eating surrender monkeys. I don't expect any more trouble anytime soon.

Advertisement