Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds - Computing: Programming/Networking/CCNA etc

Options
  • 15-05-2009 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm probably doing a post grad but unfortunately funding is gone so this was an idea.

I've done the DNET course, but with the modularisation now, there should be overlap in many areas such as programming/computer architecture/networking/operating systems etc.

I can help people with the following topics:
    • Programming [C/C++/Java//PHP/Perl/Assembly] and Object Oriented Programming Concepts/UML
    • Networking [CCNA/Routing Concepts/Advanced Networks/VoIP etc]

If people want help in other subjects such as databases/telecommunications/maths/computer architecture/Operating systems let me know but the top should be the main things people want.

I also do freelance web development and I understand this is done now in computing courses as elective so I can help with XHTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL etc

My phone number is 086 3563560
    Email address donalconnor AT gmail.com

Only putting it up now in case anyone wants it in summer (hopefully ye won't!)

Please fund me :pac:

Thanks very much

Advertisement