Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Man loses €20,000 in cash during convertible test drive

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

DarkJager wrote: »
    Its like the car was saying "You can't have me" :D
    Audi's have a built in "Muppet Screening" system in all their cars.
    :pac:

Now seriously though, I dont really blame the guy all that much but hes still a bit dim, If I was out to get a brand new A4 Cabrio (At 20k who could say no?, 40k in this damn country:rolleyes:) I would be definitley excited but I would not be clumsy enough to leave money in the passenger door. I would be keeping it in my pocket etc and would check on it every 10 seconds :rolleyes:

Shame really, He's either been saving that for the majority of his working life or he got a loan with nothing to show for it.

Atleast next time he can save up and buy an RS4 Cabrio
    http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/Y/E/1/ag_08rs4cabrio_frtrt_td.jpg

Oh...... Yes
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

Now seriously though, I dont really blame the guy all that much but hes still a bit dim, If I was out to get a brand new A4 Cabrio (At 20k who could say no?, 40k in this damn country:rolleyes:) I would be definitley excited but I would not be clumsy enough to leave money in the passenger door. I would be keeping it in my pocket etc and would check on it every 10 seconds :rolleyes:

It obviously wasn't a brand new car. As well as not even being the facelift model, the A4 Cabriolet isn't in production anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Audi's have a built in "Muppet Screening" system in all their cars.
    :pac:

I'm waiting for the responses to flood in for this one... :p:p

Advertisement