Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i find info about angel zideon

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Noopti wrote: »
    I have found some info on Zideon:
    He was born in the year 28,000 B.C to his mother Margtum and father, Bob.
    At the age of 236 he enrolled in the Grand College of Barlen, on his homeworld of [name to complex for human minds to understand]. After graduating with 1st class honors in diplomacy he was sent to Earth (or "Arth" as his species called it) on a research fact finding mission.
    It was when he studied to primative human beings that he grew very fond of them. VERY fond. He mated with multitudes of human females creating a new and unique bloodline from which many modern humans are decended.
    Unfortunately, this was against the laws of his planet and [name to complex for human minds to understand] sent a team of enforcers to remove him from Earth. This team included Captain Lucifer, a renegade cop with a chip on his shoulder and nothing to lose. Lucifer took his job to serious and he found and seriously harmed Zidoen, before sending him home. This is the reason for Zideons famous limp. Lucifer remained to ensure that Earth was not adversly affected by Zideons actions. But he became corrupt with power and was exiled to Mars, or "Hale" as it was called on his homeworld. This is where our word "Hell" comes from.
    But Lucifer is constantly trying to regain his power on Earth, and that is why we have our present day conflicts. Zideon meanwhile feels it is his duty to stop Lucifer and so he decided to find a human, a worthy human who could help him in his quest. So he trawled through the human "internet", a primitive network of electronic devices, trying to find a worthy person. It was while looking at funny animal videos on Youtube that he found you. The chosen one.

In your parallel universe maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

what has all this got to do with Paranormal

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    what has all this got to do with Paranormal

Cus society would say this isn't normal. I can't find the normal forum, so I found the paranormal forum. Ya nouwww, the society is all that is and anything out side of is nuts.

What has anything got to do anything anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

sense never makes sense. am i right?

sense never makes sense. am i right?

Does this reality make sense.

Look a new movie coming out, angel and demons. Who side you on, dark or light. That is the greatest deception on earth.

Explain creation, logic would say that doesn't make sense. :)

It seems that more than 6 billion people on this planet is stuck on this, that everything outside this society (cough) is not real. Yet the most real thing about this, we all do the same things, speak the same crap, watch the same nonsense and pay millions to soccer players weekly. And Listen to Obama elaborate on bull****.

Now my question is , which is sense now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

mysterious wrote: »
    Look a new movie coming out, angel and demons. Who side you on, dark or light. That is the greatest deception on earth.

Is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

which is sense now?

Nonce Sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

And Listen to Obama elaborate on bull****.

At least when Obama talks bull**** the whole world listens. You can't say the same I'm afraid to say.

Noopti wrote: »
    At least when Obama talks bull**** the whole world listens. You can't say the same I'm afraid to say.

Thats the funny part. even more just shows how brainwashed some are.:D

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You mean you dont like Obama? But hes so photogenic. And his wife has lovely arms.

What are we discussing again?

• Advertisement

Oryx wrote: »

What are we discussing again?
    I havent got a clue i got confused after he said hello my name is mysterious,,

i think this should be moved to the spirtual forum

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Im listening :) Even sent you a PM if you would care to read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I havent got a clue i got confused after he said hello my name is mysterious,,

i think this should be moved to the spirtual forum

No, it shouldn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Nerin wrote: »
    No, it shouldn't

Why the hell not?

It's got to do with an angel and holy texts, why on earth should it not be in some kind of religious or spiritual forum?

It's naught to do with paranormal, especially considering it's all in his head anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

liah wrote: »
    Why the hell not?

It's got to do with an angel and holy texts, why on earth should it not be in some kind of religious or spiritual forum?

It's naught to do with paranormal, especially considering it's all in his head anyway.
    Well,i assume its on paranormal because angels can be seen as supernatural beings,especially as the op describes them.

Not in spirituality Because hes asked on spirituality before iirc and got his responses or lack of there already.

If you've a problem,please pm me.

Op,the thread is all gone willy nilly, as people have said, the name appears very briefly in the bible and the key of solomon. Other than that,maybe if you check out enochian magic you might find more info. I don't think you'll find any more info or pointers than that.

Oh the irony is just dripping off that statement......

You really show so much issues, hypocrisy and even ignorance.

Can I bluntly and politely ask what are you doing here besides the comments such as above:rolleyes: Zideon is a real angel, and my experiences are real and my guides were proven correct.

Saying it's all in my head, is derogatory and an ignorant remark. If you don't agree with it, why are you wasting your time insulting and being rude.

I haven't gotten a reply back from my angel researcher. But I'm interested to hear other people' thoughts on this angel. What do you think he maybe. From a bibical perspective, since he is not said or well known. Does anyone know what a solomonic angel is with the conjuration of reed. Anyone??:confused:

You really show so much issues, hypocrisy and even ignorance.

Saying it's all in my head, is derogatory and an ignorant remark. If you don't agree with it, why are you wasting your time insulting and being rude.

Because it's highly amusing, it's like listening to a fairytale really. Like Scientology. :)

There's no ignorance on my part, anyway. I've no issues with your stories, like I said they're fun little works of fiction, I just don't like how arrogant you are, saying that because nobody buys into it we're ignorant and just not as advanced as you.

Because it's highly amusing, it's like listening to a fairytale really. Like Scientology. :)

It doesn't give you the right to redicule people. If it's amusing you certainly show a tremendous amount of hostility towards me, for someone who finds this all amusing.

There's no ignorance on my part, anyway. I've no issues with your stories, like I said they're fun little works of fiction, I just don't like how arrogant you are, saying that because nobody buys into it we're ignorant and just not as advanced as you.

I've already said and speicifically said many times. I dont expect you to believe everything I say. I dont expect everyone to understand what I say. This is the second time I've said this to you

You need to get over it for your sake. The only one showing arrogance is yourself, because you constantly judge and let the mouth go off an on a tangent. You keep coming on here laughing off everything Isay and you call me arrogant??

If I believe in angels and wat to talk about, I'm free to do that. if you don't like it, go somewhere else. watch American idol or whatever your choices. I'm not disrespecting your beliefs. I dont put labels on people for direct insults. No one else seems to have issues over this. Just let it go.

as you can see from above post people have the right to post here if they dont agree with your comments thats life its a board , we have discussions,,but here is for Paranormal i dont think personaly what you are looking for is paranormal ,,,more faith,,,IMO,,,if you belive in angels and demons that is your choice,,but please dont ram it down peoples throats,,,from what i get from all your threads is all about you and your faith ,,

I respect your beleifs but i think you have the issues when people question it.

• Advertisement

It doesn't give you the right to redicule people. If it's amusing you certainly show a tremendous amount of hostility towards me, for someone who finds this all amusing.

I've already said and speicifically said many times. I dont expect you to believe everything I say. I dont expect everyone to understand what I say. This is the second time I've said this to you

You need to get over it for your sake. The only one showing arrogance is yourself, because you constantly judge and let the mouth go off an on a tangent. You keep coming on here laughing off everything Isay and you call me arrogant??

If I believe in angels and wat to talk about, I'm free to do that. if you don't like it, go somewhere else. watch American idol or whatever your choices. I'm not disrespecting your beliefs. I dont put labels on people for direct insults. No one else seems to have issues over this. Just let it go.

And eeeeeeeeverything just went right over your head in a great big melting pot of hypocrisy.

Beautifully done. :D

as you can see from above post people have the right to post here if they dont agree with your comments thats life its a board , we have discussions,,but here is for Paranormal i dont think personaly what you are looking for is paranormal ,,,more faith,,,IMO,,,if you belive in angels and demons that is your choice,,but please dont ram it down peoples throats,,,from what i get from all your threads is all about you and your faith ,,

I respect your beleifs but i think you have the issues when people question it.

Danny you missed it. But I have said my case, Not my issue after that. I don't need to be rediculed for my beliefs, thats my point.:) ok.

And eeeeeeeeverything just went right over your head in a great big melting pot of hypocrisy.

Beautifully done. :D

Liah what is your contribution here? seriously. From an adult perspective.

Liah what is your contribution here? seriously. From an adult perspective.

Don't need to make a contribution. It's all in good fun, really. It's not like you've contributed much here so why should I be required to? :)

Don't need to make a contribution. It's all in good fun, really. It's not like you've contributed much here so why should I be required to? :)

Ok. . .

This should be in P.I tbh.........

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement