Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi skills test

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 khanna10

thank you for your advice i posted on behalf of a friend who is a retired bus driver so knows all routes and is clean dressed and knows how to use a gps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

khanna10 wrote: »
    thank you for your advice i posted on behalf of a friend who is a retired bus driver so knows all routes and is clean dressed and knows how to use a gps :)

Newsflash for you and your friend; taxi's don't use route:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hamndegger wrote: »
    Newsflash for you and your friend; taxi's don't use route:rolleyes:

Def oute *(r t, rout) n. 1. Abbr. Rt. or Rte. a. A road, course, or way for travel from place to another

So how does a taxi get from one place to another??:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

koolkid wrote: »
    Def oute *(r t, rout) n. 1. Abbr. Rt. or Rte. a. A road, course, or way for travel from place to another

So how does a taxi get from one place to another??:rolleyes:

If you didn't notice he referred to his friend as being a bus driver who "knows all routes"; should be fun when somebody gets in....

"Can I go to Coolock please?"
    "Sorry bud, I only know the 46A."

;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I did notice.I also noticed your post saying taxis don't use routes.
    Maybe they don't use bus routes, but NEWSFLASH clearly a taxi uses a route.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Keith186

I'd be happy if they had mandatory indicators instead if mandatory tests and they couldn't turn left it right without indicating first.

Advertisement