Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Title Game

Options
1457458459460461463»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

'War is my shepherd' - Exodus

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

War Ensemble - Slayer

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

War Machine - AC/DC

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

War Pigs - Black Sabbath

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

pigs - pink floyd

• Advertisement

March of the Pigs - N.I.N

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

the march of the black queen - queen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Black Dahlia - Hollywood Undead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Jemmaa

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Black Dahlia - Hollywood Undead

Black Snake - Atomic Rooster

Jemmaa wrote: »
    Black Snake - Atomic Rooster

Back in Black - AC/DC

• Advertisement

Coming back to Life - Pink Floyd

Coming Undone - Korn.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,400 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

What I've done - Linkin Park

It is Done - Mastodon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC

Dirty Boots - Sonic Youth

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Dirty Women - Black Sabbath

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Unfortunately I now have to close this thread.

From the admins:
    The current hickups the site is having relates to our database(s) locking up because of slow queries. The vast bulk of these are coming from Mega Threads.

Every 10th post on a thread, VBulletin implements a recount on the number of posts on it to make sure it's correct which has implications for the number of pages and so on. On mega threads, this is absolutely crippling us.

Basically threads with greater than 10,000 will now have to be closed. This is sitewide.

Having said that I think this thread has long since degenerated into a postcount + 1 style thread with the original rules of the thread well forgotten. On this page alone I see multiple instances of people not following the words of the previous song. As for the number of repeated songs My Immortal for example has appeared at least 20 times (I lost all will to continue counting the search results after 20 :)).

Don't forget there is an off-topic thread here. I'm going to bump it now to make it easier to find.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement