If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV RECEIVER CLEARANCE - LIMITED OFFER

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 lollipop08

Hi John

changed my mind could i get this

"Onkyo TXSR876 Silver – Last few of this classic now available at £649.95 or £599.95 when purchased with any 5.1 speaker pack"

i was thinking of the kef 3005 speaker pack:)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Can you give me a price on the Kef KHT2005.3 and the KHT3005SE both 5.1. PM will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BadDog

Hi John,

Sent you a PM & an email a couple of weeks back (11/5) about an receivers & speakers. Can you take a look and let me know?

Cheers,
    Sam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Thanks John Mc and Kenny in Belfast, received the Denon AVR1508 today by courier. Just as described - Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭davgtrek

RSounds lads
    just saw post.
    whats left in stock of the original list.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Hey guys,

I've yet to hear back from John/Dave re the TXSR606. Do you still have it or is it sold?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

*Bump*

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

What stock is left from the initial list?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

What stock is left from the initial list?
    *bump* interested to find out as well - looking at AVR and speaker options at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭milltown

I'd also like to know what's left.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys sorry about the need for the bumpities - we will post a new list here tomorrow,
    ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.