Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ah she was feeling guilty about her feelings about Ryan at the time, she did struggle to stay with Chesney after it came out and she does love her baby. However, I too hope Chesney doesn't take her back. He seems more like the old Chesney atm not like the grouchy miserably old man he was becoming while still with Katy.

I don't remember much guilt or struggling from her :rolleyes:

I prefer Ches with Sinead, let bratty Katy move back in with Anna, Owen and bratty Faye

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Ryan is suppose to be born in 92, so he is 21 on the show. the actor playing him is 25 or 26. Nick Tilsley was born in 1980, so he would be 33, but the actor who plays him is was born in 1972 and is 41. Gail is 7 years younger than Helen worth. Gets confusing.

Katy da, Ryan dated Tracey right before her, and she shocked that he likes older women? I hope Katy has no more kids till she matures a bit. Ches too. I wonder if Fiz or Anna will end up taking care to Joseph till his parents get their act together.

Sometimes wonder why Katy just didn't giver Joseph to Izzy. Katy couldn't handle being a young mom very well and Izzy wanted a baby? Katy not believing it and acting all "your not going to break us up"when she heard Ryan was seeing someone else, silliness.

I like Sinead, hope they pair her off with someone else on the street. Ches has a kid with Katy so will probably take her back, but I like Sinead more. Katy's storyline of being an immature kid with a kid is getting old to me.

David being bad is a bore to me. More of the same from him. I can't even pick a favorite story line right now, they are just not that compelling.

Did anyone notice that back when Tina gave birth her hair managed to stay up in bun? Giving birth without messing your hair up too much. lol

Ryan is suppose to be born in 92, so he is 21 on the show. the actor playing him is 25 or 26. Nick Tilsley was born in 1980, so he would be 33, but the actor who plays him is was born in 1972 and is 41. Gail is 7 years younger than Helen worth. Gets confusing.

Katy da, Ryan dated Tracey right before her, and she shocked that he likes older women? I hope Katy has no more kids till she matures a bit. Ches too. I wonder if Fiz or Anna will end up taking care to Joseph till his parents get their act together.

Sometimes wonder why Katy just didn't giver Joseph to Izzy. Katy couldn't handle being a young mom very well and Izzy wanted a baby? Katy not believing it and acting all "your not going to break us up"when she heard Ryan was seeing someone else, silliness.

I like Sinead, hope they pair her off with someone else on the street. Ches has a kid with Katy so will probably take her back, but I like Sinead more. Katy's storyline of being an immature kid with a kid is getting old to me.

David being bad is a bore to me. More of the same from him. I can't even pick a favorite story line right now, they are just not that compelling.

The actor playing Ryan looks in his late 30s to me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think Chesney will end up with Sinead, she's a good and likeable little character. I don't know who they'll pair Katy up with, she doesn't suit Chesney. She looks and acts about 14 too.

Chesney is acting all nice atm, back the way he used to be but remember the way he was with Katy, he was moaning the whole time, it wasn't showing him in a good light at all. Remember Fizz was going on at him to make Katy feel appreciated and not be so miserable and contrary with her all the time. I understood why the young one got pist off.

She was stuck in all day and night on her own with the child. Before anyone leaps in and says she deserved it, surely any mother of any age should have some sort of wind down time from baby minding pressure?

Chesney moaned the whole time about money, then when she suggested getting a job, he didn't like it. When she had to work extra one day, he accused her of 'dumping' the child. Wtf?? He was out at his stall in the fresh air, mixing and meeting people and coming home to have his dinner handed to him. He just wanted a little wife chained to the kitchen sink. Then fcukface Ryan started sniffing about...a matter of time before someone did start showing her attention and making her feel special.

She did go back to Chesney too, all she did was kiss Ryan... and Chesney, without even considering what went wrong in their relationship that led to it and making an effort to save their relationship started behaving like a crazy man. He broke up with her and eventually she went with Ryan and tbh I don't think she really wanted to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Did anyone notice that back when Tina gave birth her hair managed to stay up in bun? Giving birth without messing your hair up too much. lol

I know, how beautiful and flawless did she look?I resembled the professor from Back to the Future or some other sort of deranged character:).

Ann22, lol, me too.

Ann22 wrote: »
    He broke up with her and eventually she went with Ryan and tbh I don't think she really wanted to.

It didn't her long to be dropping her knickers for Ryan, so if she didn't want him or Ches why didn't she stay on her own, there is plenty of other fit fellas on the street and she never strayed before i.e. Jason and Tommy

Sorry but I totally hate the character Katy now and have no sympathy for her at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Tracy and Rob open up a pawn shop

Craig Tinker will go missing in a forthcoming storyline, reports have revealed.

Craig, played by Colson Smith, disappears after killer Karl Munro (John Michie) realises that he has information which could expose his guilt over the Rovers Return fire, according to the Daily Star.

Assuming Steve is moving out, Tracy has a celebratory meal with Deirdre and Amy after Jason knocks down the partition wall

A panicking Karl initially tries to befriend Craig in a bid to make sure that he keeps quiet.

However, when Craig goes missing and a frantic search gets under way, it's thought that Karl will be among those questioned by the police.

A Coronation Street source told the newspaper: "Has Craig run away, or has Karl decided to get him under control once and for all? Keep watching - this storyline is a corker."

Craig's recent strange behaviour in relation to the Rovers blaze has left fans wondering whether he knows Karl is the arsonist.

Show boss Stuart Blackburn told Digital Spy this week: "Craig is very, very troubled. He has a certain perspective about the fire, I'll say that much! There's a secret that he's been carrying since that night, and it's a secret that will have a great deal of impact on both his life and Karl's."

Karl started the fire at The Rovers in March as part of his desperate schemes to win back Stella Price. Sunita Alahan and firefighter Toni Griffiths died as a result of the terrifying incident.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Assuming Steve is moving out, Tracy has a celebratory meal with Deirdre and Amy after Jason knocks down the partition wall

I don't understand this bit.

:confused:

MugMugs wrote: »
    I don't understand this bit.

:confused:

Maybe that is how Karl finds out Craig knows something, tbh I'm not sure either :o

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a497834/coronation-street-craig-tinker-to-go-missing-in-karl-plot.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

lyod was way over sensitive i would have told him to fcuk off!!! all he said was play the white man????:rolleyes::rolleyes::mad: p*ss off lyod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

What did Paul just say? Missed it.

and i would have told that head principle lad to stay the fcuk outta it

lyod was way over sensitive i would have told him to fcuk off!!! all he said was play the white man????:rolleyes::rolleyes::mad: p*ss off lyod

Well at long last someone had the guts to stand up to them feckin Greeks! Good for you Paul. Feckin Greeks coming over here taking our jobs and our wimmin....good for feckin you Paul...

THEY INVENTED GAYNESS!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

with so many stellar characters gone or leaving or "on leave", the once great show has become utter drivel.

it's like Home & Away in the gloomy UK, with kids with kids and characters we care not a jot about.

Blanche must be spinning in her grave:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

What did Paul say? I missed it.

What did Paul say? I missed it.

Just play the white man - it is some dart's saying

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Just play the white man - it is some dart's saying

Don't think so Play the white man

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

loyd must have lived a very sheltered existence if a phrase like that upsets him.

maurv1 wrote: »

:rolleyes: do you take all your explanations et from wiki ???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I think the mum's comment about Lloyd not having to impress Jenna was interesting.

Do you think his response would have been different is Jenna wasn't there?

paul did nothing wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if a woman was to walk into a bar with a child that was grown up (like lyods) and man was to address his mate as a dog,does the woman have the right to go on a mad about sexism etc based on a term that is loosely sometimes associated with a woman??? thats the way i see this situation with paul and lyod!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

A V A wrote: »

Do you have a different explanation then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

A V A wrote: »

No :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    There are a number of web pages where this term is explained and wiki is just one of them. I hadn't heard it until now and was interested in what it meant. Happy now ?? ;)

Thought it was a dart's saying oh well stupid storyline imo anyways as no one cares about Jenna and Paul

Lloyd and Jenna make a good couple :P hard to believe she is suppose to be his daughter as they look the same age

So Katy thought she could just run back to Ches :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

with the whole Paul racist comment If it was me personally and I said something like that I'd prob respond like this
    Jesus sorry man ( to Lloyd) didn't even think there, its one of those sayings yano

instead of getting all defensive saying I've had a bad week and that I'm not apologising

• Advertisement

No :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    There are a number of web pages where this term is explained and wiki is just one of them. I hadn't heard it until now and was interested in what it meant. Happy now ?? ;)

:rolleyes:;):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement