Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Chucken wrote: »
    Jaysus. Deirdre is going off her rocker too :pac:

She seemed like she was stoned tonight, very strange behaviour. Must be missing Ken, the lonliness is having a strange effect on her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

as if someone who has just been woken out of a sleepwalk would want a brandy

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

This Tommy lad is the biggest freeloading loser.... what a muppet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

casio4 wrote: »

And he had to get his own glass of water after asking Dreary for one. Poor ole Royston. Slyvia was on top form tonight. Hope to see more of her now the baby saga is over. (I hope)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Poor Roy! If he finds out he peed against the wall, he'll die of embarrasment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brian is even more annoying without Julie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Duvetdays wrote: »
    I love Sylvia more and more each day! Putting that gummy Tracey cow in her place!

And when Deirdre said she found him sleep walking, "oh my giddy aunt", she's brilliant! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

And pointless :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I have just seen the actor who plays Brian in an episode of "A touch of frost".He plays a paedophile.:D

I actually like the character in Corry, pity he is leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

After hearing about the Red Wreck so often, finally got a glimpse tonight during Roys sleepwalk, even if it was dark. Funny though.. I always imagined it was a rat infested , polluted dump with old supermarket trolleys, prams and all sorts of rubbish lyin about. Doesn't look too bad actually :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Seriously, was Deirdre smoking the funny stuff before that scene with Roy?? Jesus Christ. I've no problem them using a character to kind of bridge another storyline, but at least keep them in tone with what their personality is normally like. She was rambling like a crazy lady, ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I love Sylvia more and more each day! Putting that gummy Tracey cow in her place!

She bugged the crap out of me when she 1st arrived but the more I see of her the more of a Blanche vibe im getting from her :)

[QUOTE=jimmyw;85298705[/QUOTE]
    Gary and Izzy are very pally again with the woman who stole their child?
    [/QUOTE]

Ya its all like "Ok ill see ya in the pub later" and im like "WHAT!!!"
    And on a side side note the Windasses are getting creepy again
    :eek:

They started getting creepy the minute Tina got pregnant-Got a stalker vibe off em!!!:(
    Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She seemed like she was stoned tonight, very strange behaviour. Must be missing Ken, the lonliness is having a strange effect on her. :D
    Meangadh wrote: »
    Seriously, was Deirdre smoking the funny stuff before that scene with Roy??.
    casio4 wrote: »

Ya she was odd out. Coming out of the pub and asking the dog which direction he would like to go for a walk? I was like "How many drinks has she had(and tbh what pub allows dogs in)"
    Chucken wrote: »
    Poor Roy! If he finds out he peed against the wall, he'll die of embarrasment.

was that him???
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Really? I found him mute tonight compared to the soppy lovey dovey twit he turns into around Julie.
    After hearing about the Red Wreck so often, I always imagined it was a rat infested , polluted dump with old supermarket trolleys, prams and all sorts of rubbish lyin about. :D

Clues in the name... maybe its ment to sound bad and that's why we have that image!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I always thought it was Red Rec (as in recreation)
    I'm sure spider had signs at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Yes, I agree that Craig knows something about the fire but just thought that the Roy story was a different thing.

Anyway, wasn't the fire started in the cellar, so I don't think Craig could have seen it started. He knows something though !

..he's always prowling about for that rat of his. Rats do like dark cellar-like places - could the lad have been lurking in the cellar ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

..he's always prowling about for that rat of his. Rats do like dark cellar-like places - could the lad have been lurking in the cellar ?

You could be right but normally they would show a glimpse of Craig somewhere about the scene that night but I don't remember seeing him. Of course it is a good while ago so my memory wouldn't be that good :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭_LilyRose_

Does anyone know when exactly
    Tina
    is leaving? I wonder do they say its too hard living next to the baby or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Ya she was odd out. Coming out of the pub and asking the dog which direction he would like to go for a walk? I was like "How many drinks has she had(and tbh what pub allows dogs in)"

She was coming out of her own house and not the pub. I always talk to my dog. Nothing odd in that. I get more sense back from him then I do from the kids.

I don't think Deirdre was any odder then she is normally. She's always been a bit spacey. I think they're setting her up to have a drink problem.

As for Craig, I've got a feeling that maybe he went to visit Sunita in hospital. He's an odd kid and Sunita was usually a sucker for children and generally kind to them. Maybe he decided to pay her a visit on the QT and saw Karl yanking the breathing tube out of her mouth but was too scared to sound the alarm. It gels with what he said about himself being a horrible person meaning that he didn't have the courage to stop what was happening and feels partially responsible now for her death.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think Craig will have been having a sly fag or a drink in the ginnel (something he shouldn't have been doing anyway, so he can't own up) and spied evil Karl doing something that night.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Lisha wrote: »
    I always thought it was Red Rec (as in recreation)
    I'm sure spider had signs at some point

Yeah it's Rec. We saw it a few times before during a protest of Spider's and Karen set the car that Steve and Tracy thought baby Amy was in, on fire there one Christmas Eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

As for Craig, I've got a feeling that maybe he went to visit Sunita in hospital. He's an odd kid and Sunita was usually a sucker for children and generally kind to them. Maybe he decided to pay her a visit on the QT and saw Karl yanking the breathing tube out of her mouth but was too scared to sound the alarm. It gels with what he said about himself being a horrible person meaning that he didn't have the courage to stop what was happening and feels partially responsible now for her death.

Ohhhh I like that story :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

As for Craig, I've got a feeling that mybe he went to visit Sunita in hospital. He's an odd kid and Sunita was usually a sucker for children and generally kind to them. Maybe he decided to pay her a visit on the QT and saw Karl yanking the breathing tube out of her mouth but was too scared to sound the alarm. It gels with what he said about himself being a horrible person meaning that he didn't have the courage to stop what was happening and feels partially responsible now for her death.

Que the Corrie writers changing the story to this :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

So tina gave back the baby?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

_LilyRose_ wrote: »
    Does anyone know when exactly Tina is leaving? I wonder do they say its too hard living next to the baby or something...

Can you please put posts like this in spoilers? It's so annoying finding out things before they happen when you don't want to ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

The thread titles says spoilers in fairness. Start up a new thread for no spoilers if you don't want to read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Que the Corrie writers changing the story to this :rolleyes:

They could do worse but you'll have to be my witness when I'm looking for my royalties. :D

Can you please put posts like this in spoilers? It's so annoying finding out things before they happen when you don't want to ffs.

No offence but that's what the name of the thread is ..News Spoilers and Discussion

They could do worse but you'll have to be my witness when I'm looking for my royalties. :D

I will ... only if i get a cut of it ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I will ... only if i get a cut of it ;)

You can get a percentage of Underworld - everyone else has.

spurious wrote: »
    You can get a percentage of Underworld - everyone else has.

Sure why not.. everyone needs knickers recession or no recession

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I don't think Deirdre was any odder then she is normally. She's always been a bit spacey. I think they're setting her up to have a drink problem.

yeah seem's to be going that way... didn't she get plastered with eileen recently as well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement