Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a woman smoking sexy?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

rotten, wouldn't even entertain a woman who smoked tbh, it stinks and it makes them stink.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Women who smoke are better in bed, have nicer bodies, are thinner, share interests with me, are naturally flexible and are not averse to a guy girl girl threesome.
    Women who don't smoke are gheh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Women who smoke are better in bed, have nicer bodies, are thinner, share interests with me, are naturally flexible and are not averse to a guy girl girl threesome.
    Women who don't smoke are gheh.

Surely it's guy guy girl threesome, otherwise the woman would have to be a bit ghey?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I hate smoking its horrible and even people I talk to who do smoke say they started off trying to look cool but now they're just addicted...But girls like to smoke cause it makes them feel like they're in an episode of Skins.

But I mostly hate it cause it's fucking stink.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

once its not johnney blues or pall malls its grand, i dont think its a turn on or turn off really, bar she sounds like she smokes 100 a day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

<snip>

It's hot
    Ah here!I know its AH and all but whoa!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

depends,
    a classy Audry Hephburn gets away with it, dead sexy.
    a Brintney Spears with a fag and her gee hanging out doesnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

im easy

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

I think smoking has come from being glamourised by the stars like AUdrey Hepburn in the 40's to being something perceived as 'common' and 'rough' now.
    I'm a girl and I have no more interest in smoking. I've never even tried it and I really don't intend on doing so.
    I also couldn't date a smoker.

But my parents have smoked since god knows when and I know first hand how bad the house smells and the effects it has on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Unless she is is a serious chain smoker it wouldn't bother me overly as I have the occasional smoke myself. I never smoke indoors so wouldn't want to live with someone for whom that was an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭MR NINE

no

Advertisement