Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiya

Options
  • 30-04-2009 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi guys im newbie here just thought id say hello. My name is Jimmy Mcnulty im from Belfast. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

*destroys mobile phone*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Nice to have you onboard Jimmy, enjoy the ride, and lube up, you're about to get raped...

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

Hi guys im newbie here just thought id say hello. My name is Jimmy Mcnulty im from Belfast. :)

Hiya newbie here too from Wexford!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Live long and prosper Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Welcome Jimmy
    Enjoy the ride;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Good man Jimmy. Great to have you around the place. Pighead has been on the watch for a brand new internet pal ever since Peter Collins got himself banned. This is gonna be our summer Jimmy. Come July the masses will be saying "There go Piggy and Jimmy. The greatest double act in Internet History" Really looking forward to your next thread buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

So Jimmy tell us what attracted you to the biggest swingers site in Ireland, have you a good looking partner to share with us???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

My name is Jimmy McNulty

Happy now, bitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

McNulty get back onto trailing Avon and Stringer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Jimmy Mc Nulty, is that ur real name of are you a Wire fan as well?

btw- Mc Nulty is hawt!

Pighead wrote: »
    Good man Jimmy. Great to have you around the place. Pighead has been on the watch for a brand new internet pal ever since Peter Collins got himself banned. This is gonna be our summer Jimmy. Come July the masses will be saying "There go Piggy and Jimmy. The greatest double act in Internet History" Really looking forward to your next thread buddy.

I am still laughing at this.

Pighead, comedy gold 8 times out of 10!

toiletduck wrote: »
    McNulty get back onto trailing Avon and Stringer!
    Jimmy and Piggy running amuck,
    throwing lyrical bombs towards toiletduck,
    the winter was his
    but the summers for us,
    don't mess with the boys if you don't want a fuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Oh my god it's pancake man!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Hmm, nah I don't trust you.

Try again?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Jimmy and Piggy running amuck,
    throwing lyrical bombs towards toiletduck,
    the winter was his
    but the summers for us,
    don't mess with the boys if you don't want a fuss.

I thought you got quarantined in Mexico....?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

You've scared off the OP lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

You know when I first opend the thread I was expecting some karate or kung foo discussion, oh well.

Indie18 wrote: »
    You know when I first opend the thread I was expecting some karate or kung foo discussion, oh well.

I feel really blonde, took me 10 seconds to get that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Jimmy Mcnulty

Awww you guys are great....especially you pighead your sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny lol lol lol lol lol lol.

Nah im only messing you're really not that funny to be fair. But thanks to the est of you guys you are great.

• Advertisement

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I thought you got quarantined in Mexico....?
    You thought right. Pighead is currently on his laptop in a cage wrapped in plastic on a beach in Acapulco with three Mexican chicks called Eva-Yolanda, Guadalupe and Juanita. Tough times here but together we can beat this cruel disease.

Trouble in paradise? Man this is sadder than the Spice Girls splitting up :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Poor Pighead!

Dumped in such a public way.

Shame on you Bushyhead!

What do all you guys work as. Im a dectective in west Baltimore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I'm a superhero

Awww you guys are great....especially you pighead your sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny lol lol lol lol lol lol.

Nah im only messing you're really not that funny to be fair. But thanks to the est of you guys you are great.
    Now listen here Jimmy McSulky and listen good. Pighead doesn't take kindly to sarcasm and he most certainly doesn't take kindly to rejection. You have been offered the hand of friendship here today and you've basically pulled down your trousers and underpants and sprayed unwelcoming liquids all over it. You've shat on Pighead from a height and left him open to ridicule from his After Hours peers.

Lets get one thing straight pal. We WILL be friends throughout this summer and we WILL become and internet double act. If you don't liek that well then you can bog turn around and hit the road sunny jim. This is not up for discussion.

Fago_25 wrote: »
    I'm a superhero

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh whats your special power?

huhuhuhuhuh lolz you're the funniest man ever on boards, you are pretending to be McNulty from the wire, guess that makes pighead the black guy whos name eludes me...

Lets get one thing straight pal. We WILL be friends throughout this summer and we WILL become and internet double act. If you don't liek that well then you can bog turn around and hit the road sunny jim. This is not up for discussion.

May I suggest a name for the new power couple?

Pygmy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Dont you know we're all innocent in here. Lawyer fvcked us!

Advertisement