Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie ruined my life

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

YAWNS LOUDLY

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

yawns quietly

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Epic Fail.

Thats a new one that you've learned :D

I knew that one already, i said it in my OP
    YAWNS LOUDLY

Good input........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Input *in before the spelling police*

Also, lol.

/Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

Thank you boards.ie for ruining my life!

Before joining this site I was a happy go lucky, laidback type of guy, I could have proper conversations with people and if they said something I didn't agree with I wouldn't care,
    but now 6 months and 213 post later I find myself to be a cynical insecure joke of a man.
    Now in my daily life outside boards if someone disagrees with my I ''facepalm'' or resort to slagging them off with a lame ''YORE MA'' joke, hoping that someone around will come by and 'thank' me, but instead I tend to get beat up, or in the latest case getting fired, that's right, I got fired after my boss had a meeting to discuss redundancies and after his speech I let roar ''EPIC FAIL'' as I thought he was 'trolling'.
    But even that wasn't as bad as when my girlfriend was trying to have a meaningful conversation with me about having children and moving in together,to which I responded:
    ''PI that way tbh>>>>>>>>>''
    that didn't go down well with her and she dumped me!
    So to sum up, I have no job, no friend, and no girlfriend all thanks to you boardsies, so thank you very much for ruining my life!

You put a smile on my face.:)

Knowing how miserable other people are gives me that warm feeling inside.
    I thought I had problems but knowing that there are people in alot worse off than me, just makes me happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Nerin wrote: »
    Input *in before the spelling police*

Also, lol.

/Thread

Now /Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Private Dancer

Thank you boards.ie for ruining my life!

Before joining this site I was a happy go lucky, laidback type of guy, I could have proper conversations with people and if they said something I didn't agree with I wouldn't care,
    but now 6 months and 213 post later I find myself to be a cynical insecure joke of a man.
    Now in my daily life outside boards if someone disagrees with my I ''facepalm'' or resort to slagging them off with a lame ''YORE MA'' joke, hoping that someone around will come by and 'thank' me, but instead I tend to get beat up, or in the latest case getting fired, that's right, I got fired after my boss had a meeting to discuss redundancies and after his speech I let roar ''EPIC FAIL'' as I thought he was 'trolling'.
    But even that wasn't as bad as when my girlfriend was trying to have a meaningful conversation with me about having children and moving in together,to which I responded:
    ''PI that way tbh>>>>>>>>>''
    that didn't go down well with her and she dumped me!
    So to sum up, I have no job, no friend, and no girlfriend all thanks to you boardsies, so thank you very much for ruining my life!

At least you still have your dignity.

Oh wait, you don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

At least you still have Boards to post on. Think positive!

Saibh wrote: »
    At least you still have Boards to post on. Think positive!

More to the point..

at least the OP has fingers which are used to type posts, if the OP didnt then they'd need to type with a wand in their mouth and posts would become very fleeting I reckon...a good thing for us in this case.

More to the point..

at least the OP has fingers which are used to type posts, if the OP didnt then they'd need to type with a wand in their mouth and posts would become very fleeting I reckon...a good thing for us in this case.

Trust me, if i had no fingers, typing on boards would be the last thing on my mind

• Advertisement

Trust me, if i had no fingers, typing on boards would be the last thing on my mind

'World Fisting Championships 2010' - good luck!

Xavi6 wrote: »
    10,000+ posts and you don't know about the biggest incident of 2008?! For shame.

Go to the Biki and type in 'Jigsaw'

I just read that Jigsaw thread, that was bloody brialliant, I don't feel so bad anymore:D

Advertisement