Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

Options
  • 29-04-2009 3:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if you guys could give me a help out.

Ok, so I'm in decent/good shape, but a problem with me is in relation to body shape. My lower back, around the hips area widens and curves to a big extent, i think it comes from my mother.

How can i make my body shape more narrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Kev M

Hard to tell without seeing, but diet is the name of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Pro-Nutrition

Hi, just wondering if you guys could give me a help out.

Ok, so I'm in decent/good shape, but a problem with me is in relation to body shape. My lower back, around the hips area widens and curves to a big extent, i think it comes from my mother.

How can i make my body shape more narrow?

Like Kev says, its hard to tell with out seeing you. Dieting is the key alright but I have a question, do you squat and if so do you go heavy? Reason been is that heavy squating can spread the hips. Also this might sound crazy but bear with me, when shoulder pressing do you wear a belt?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭SBob

Dude.. have a similar problem, I also feel it comes from my mother's side. Was highlighted to me recently in a big way when i was getting a suit made! With me it's a physiological thing, and has had a big impact on the kind of injuries i've gotten over the course of my playing career, i've had to do a lot of core work to deal with groin and back strains, and with the amount of cycling i do these days the 'problem' is only getting worse. I dont feel there's much i can do about it, but dont mind too much either to be honest.

Advertisement