Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexico City Rocked By 6.0 Quake

Options
  • 27-04-2009 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

A powerful earthquake has rocked tall buildings in Mexico's capital, sending office workers rushing down stairways into the streets

Family wearing masks in Mexico City amid flu outbreak fears

Residents of earthquake-hit Mexico City are battling swine flu

The 5.6-magnitude quake was centred near Chilpancingo, about 130 miles southwest of Mexico City.

This is about 50 miles from the resort of Acapulco, according to the US Geological Survey (USGS).

Local television quoted Mexico City officials as saying there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

Mexico City, which is at the centre of a swine flu outbreak, has a population of 20 million.

Sarai Luna Pajas, a 22-year-old social worker, was in an office building when the quake struck.

"I'm scared," she said. "We Mexicans are not used to living with so much fear, but all that is happening - the economic crisis, the illnesses and now this - it feels like the Apocalypse."

Jesus just when you think things can't get any worse lol god the poor mexicans.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8021545.stm

That is ****ed up right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Attempted NWO coverup of a botched influenza pandemic spread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

It looks like more and more natural disasters are on the way.:(

No matter what happens, or how bad things get, learning is infinite. Battle on this planet can go on and on,

But you can still change, You can create your reality. You are not an earthling, earth is just your car, it's going take a few hits, but the road is stll to be driven.

Earthquake, Fire, Rage, bring it on, powers of be, fools that you are. ;)

Love or fear, a choice, you keep picking the never ending black hole that is fear.

mysterious wrote: »

Any trends you can point me to?

Any trends you can point me to?

I don't usually try predict the future, its actually to overwhelming for me.

Just expect complete chaos.:( And yes it brings a tear to my eye.
    Try not to fear. That is the only thing I can say. It's battle of love and fear. None of you are going to understand this galaxtic battle. You have a choice, to go with light and creation, or darkness and power.

The grey area is now. Question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Attempted NWO coverup of a botched influenza pandemic spread?

Whaaaaat?

I still can't figure out, why the order of these events are progressing this way.

i don't understand it. if there is to be a comeback, or a complete rejuivenation of this planet, does this mean, for good or for worse, this was all planned,

Dare I say it by the entities of this galaxy that control our elite.

It further messes up this theory of good vs evil.

Wouldnt expect you to predict the future, what Im asking is that you show that more and more natural disasters have been happening. Just wondering what you were basing your comment on?

Whaaaaat?

Being sarcastic.

Wouldnt expect you to predict the future, what Im asking is that you show that more and more natural disasters have been happening. Just wondering what you were basing your comment on?

If natural events are rising, then there is something happening to the planet.

No i'm not fear mongering, its only logical.

Since the government create fear and all this flu nonsense, it's a deception to not look around us. People seem to forget that only a few years ago 250,000 died in a tsnami. Earth quakes and hurricanes are becoming more apparent. You know the US government didnt give a damn about Hurricane Katrina so it seems they are shwoing purposely they dont care, and are more concentrated on the next big one. That is my pont. They are actually percieving to be very deceptive. They are not showing any signs of be preparded but like help us to be in fear. It's just so crazy to me. We only had an earthquake in Italy a few days ago.

In one sense it's like preparing us for the big one. Like 92 bombings to the 9/11 bombings.

If this is the case, what the hell are we supposed to do. It's appearing that alot of us are going to indeed die.

Do you get the gits of what my stance is.

• Advertisement

Being sarcastic.

Being sarcastic on serious threads like ths isn't really appropriate, cus it's very confusing since this is a serious topic. An earthqauke. I remember on other C.T sites they tend to not accept the use of sarcasm on many serious dicussions. It misleads people and leads to confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Being sarcastic on serious threads like ths isn't really appropriate, cus it's very confusing since this is a serious topic. An earthqauke. I remember on other C.T sites they tend to not accept the use of sarcasm on many serious dicussions. It misleads people and leads to confusion.

Mysterious, please leave the modding to the mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So are people seriously going to claim this was caused by the NWO?

King Mob wrote: »

So what is the taboo here if we do???

NWO is about control. How do we control, use fear. take your guess what they will do to create that reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

In fairness people could have been loading thermite* into the planets crust for some time without being seen.

*or big termites

Mysterious, do you believe the NWO caused this earthquake?

6th wrote: »
    Mysterious, do you believe the NWO caused this earthquake?

Yes. NWO is something that was planned ions ago.

So what is the taboo here if we do???

NWO is about control. How do we control, use fear. take your guess what they will do to create that reality.
    It's taboo mostly because there is no way to control earthquakes.
    Way the hell should anyone have to argue this point?

Yes. NWO is something that was planned ions ago.

Even if thats true whats that got to do with the earthquake?

Do you think they caused it and how do you think they managed it? Do you have evidence that points to this?

It's taboo mostly because there is no way to control earthquakes.
    Way the hell should anyone have to argue this point?

I wouldn't be so sure.

Anyway they have the technology to find out long before we know;)

People that run the NWO have the most intelegent people from the last 300 years working with them and all the ancient knowledge to fall back on. Just like the mayans culd predct things hundreds of years later. You could say the NWO is perfect timing with the rise of the events. I'm open to the possinilty of them using tecnology to trigger earthquakes.

Either way its the timing that matters. These people understand natues cyvles ad use it their advantage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭M@21

No matter what happens, or how bad things get, learning is infinite. Battle on this planet can go on and on,

But you can still change, You can create your reality. You are not an earthling, earth is just your car, it's going take a few hits, but the road is stll to be driven.

Earthquake, Fire, Rage, bring it on, powers of be, fools that you are. ;)

Love or fear, a choice, you keep picking the never ending black hole that is fear.

Just expect complete chaos.:( And yes it brings a tear to my eye.
    Try not to fear. That is the only thing I can say. It's battle of love and fear. None of you are going to understand this galaxtic battle. You have a choice, to go with light and creation, or darkness and power.

The grey area is now. Question.

I was wondering where exactly some of this fits into the Quake story but then I found this.

Mysterious
    Mys*te"ri*ous\, a. [F. myst[`e]rieux. See 1st Mystery.] Of or pertaining to mystery; containing a mystery; difficult or impossible to understand; obscure not revealed or explained; enigmatical; incomprehensible.
    You do live up to your username.

History is filled with natural disasters. With more instantaneous media coverage, people only think they are hearing about more disasters than they did before.
    And as for being serious, when the topic is an earthquake in Mexico and you bring up "galaxtic battle".
    How is that serious with no link between the two?

6th wrote: »
    Even if thats true whats that got to do with the earthquake?

Do you think they caused it and how do you think they managed it? Do you have evidence that points to this?

I dont have evidence as to how they could create one, but ive heard theories inrelation too them. So im not going to say yes or no at this time to this possibilty.
    Second point your question in a short phrase.

FEAR....

I wouldn't be so sure.

Anyway they have the technology to find out long before we know;)

People that run the NWO have the most intelegent people from the last 300 years working with them and all the ancient knowledge to fall back on. Just like the mayans culd predct things hundreds of years later. You could say the NWO is perfect timing with the rise of the events. I'm open to the possinilty of them using tecnology to trigger earthquakes.

Either way its the timing that matters. These people understand natues cyvles ad use it their advantage.

Yes mysterious there's an earthquake machine because you say so.

Why the hell should anyone have to point out there's no such thing as an earthquake machine? It's plain silly.

And for something that meant help to spread of the flu the eathquake didn't actually do any damage.

I dont have evidence as to how they could create one, but ive heard theories inrelation too them. So im not going to say yes or no at this time to this possibilty.

Care to share the theories? If you dont have any evidence then what has lead you to believe they are responsible?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

A powerful earthquake has rocked tall buildings in Mexico's capital, sending office workers rushing down stairways into the streets
    Where is the conspiracy theory? This is a natural disaster, obviously not connected to some conspiracy plot, and occurring after the outbreak of the flu in Ciudad de México. Why the OP in conspiracy theories?

M@21 wrote: »
    I was wondering where exactly some of this fits into the Quake story but then I found this.

Mysterious
    Mys*te"ri*ous\, a. [F. myst[`e]rieux. See 1st Mystery.] Of or pertaining to mystery; containing a mystery; difficult or impossible to understand; obscure not revealed or explained; enigmatical; incomprehensible.
    You do live up to your username.

History is filled with natural disasters. With more instantaneous media coverage, people only think they are hearing about more disasters than they did before.
    And as for being serious, when the topic is an earthquake in Mexico and you bring up "galaxtic battle".
    How is that serious with no link between the two?

Are you making a personal attack to me and the username I have. Did I ask for you ti judge me personally? No... Is this thread about me, no, if you have assertions you need to clarify with me PM.

Yes natural disasters happen. and what is your question in relation to this?

Your point to me being?????

Are you making a personal attack to me and the username I have. Did I ask for you ti judge me personally? No... Is this thread about me, no, if you have assertions you need to clarify with me PM.

Yes natural disaters happen.

Your point to me being?????

Mysterious, how many time do you have t otold that if you have a problem with a post to report it and not address it in thread? Do you not listen at all. Any more ignoring the charter and you will be taking a VERY long break froim this forum.

sorry guys but this is the most ridiculous thread i've ever seen on boards.

mysterious, you really believe there could be an earthquake machine that the "NWO" are now using?

i guess you think the "NWO" started the bushfires in australia aswell? or any other natural catastrophie has to be the "NWO"?

Yes mysterious there's an earthquake machine because you say so.

Why the hell should anyone have to point out there's no such thing as an earthquake machine? It's plain silly.

And for something that meant help to spread of the flu the eathquake didn't actually do any damage.

Don't put words into my mouth, its very annoying and deceptive.

I never said anything of an earthquake machine you did al by yourself. somethin tells me why do I bother reading your constant childish rants towards me. I said I'm not saying yes or no till there is evidence.

How many times have I put you up for selective reading and taking my posts out of contexts?

• Advertisement

Don't put words into my mouth, its very annoying and deceptive.

I never said anything of an earthquake machine you did al by yourself. somethin tells me why do I bother reading your constant childish rants towards me. I said I'm not saying yes or no till there is evidence.

How many times have I put you up for selective reading and taking my posts out of contexts?

You were the one making the ridiculuos claim that the NWO would actually have the means to create an earthquake.

So if it wasn't a machine was it magic?

Advertisement