Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24, Day 7, Hour 19 [2A.M. - 3A.M.] [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Is Tony really bad though, is he still undercover I wonder knowing what is facing the President is far worse.....

3-4 episodes behind at the moment.

There is no way they expect the daughter's help to affect Jack that much that he can batter Tony by the end....

Ooohh can't wait, going to watch another two in the morning. I love sky +

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

At last a worthwhile episode, but I still had to wait this long.

Tony has to survive into the next series other wise we will get another long series seemingly going nowhere. Day 6 and Day 7 have both suffured from getting rid of characters or plots with in the 24 hours.

E.G. Day 5's president should have continued into Day 6, got away with what he had done until he is brought down in Day 6. But I keep going on too much about Day 5 :(

Really enjoyed this episode, Tony's face when he saw Jack. All the questions Jack was asking. And that Tony got away :)

Looking forward to the next episode.

I had a dream this all ended well. A Coup D'eta of the president would be brilliant, would really set Day 8 up.

Advertisement