Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 - "This is not the smoking gun it is the loaded gun"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

meglome wrote: »
    Okay let's assume Rumsfeld is talking about money what was actually stolen and not shoddy accounting. I don't think that is the case although given the accounting systems I wouldn't try and suggest that nothing was fiddled. But assuming money was stolen how would crashing a plane (missile whatever) into the mostly empty section of the pentagon actually hide anything?

So we're told it's suspicious that the plane hit (the easier to approach) mostly empty section of the Pentagon. But at the same time we're told that they are obviously destroying evidence (by hitting the mostly empty section ?!?!). Not for the first time this conspiracy is very contradictory.

BUT..... THE ...... DAY...... BEFORE....

ding dong. Seriously:rolleyes:
    Sept 10th 2001, they wanted to beef up the millitary spending and it just so happened that at that day 2.3trillion dollars were missing.

I mean just wow.

Did you ever hear Bush stumble over his tongue when a journalist asked him whether he had any evidence of a 9/11 attack, post 9/11. He gets really jittery. Body never lies eh;)

The conspiracy you say is contradictory, do you not think the Government are behaving contradictory, oh of course not, that is daft. Geeee eh... Shrug shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Could it be a case of burying bad news? After 9/11 the papers arent going to devote space to some accounting error, so Rumpsfeld can get away with releasing an otherwise embaressing statistic. No conspiracy to Govts. covering their asses.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

...because We're not discussin how 2.3B dollars was unacountable in the Military Budget...

Interestingly, Rumsfeld wasn't discussing that either.

Can you quote exactly what he said?
    I also maintain that the SEC in Building Seven was one of the key targets of 11-9-2001
    I vaguely recall this being discussed before....but I can't remember if it was here or elsewhere. At the time, there seemed to be evidence that some cases were delayed by the need to re-collate material, but that otherwise there was no indication that anything was lost.

That could be totally wrong.

Can you explain why you think it was a key target, and what was destroyed there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

mysterious wrote: »
    BUT..... THE ...... DAY...... BEFORE....

ding dong. Seriously:rolleyes:
    Sept 10th 2001, they wanted to beef up the millitary spending and it just so happened that at that day 2.3trillion dollars were missing.

I mean just wow.

Did you ever hear Bush stumble over his tongue when a journalist asked him whether he had any evidence of a 9/11 attack, post 9/11. He gets really jittery. Body never lies eh;)

The conspiracy you say is contradictory, do you not think the Government are behaving contradictory, oh of course not, that is daft. Geeee eh... Shrug shoulders.

Well I expect the government to act like the people it's made up of. I expected George Bush to act very unpolished as he always did. And the fact is the US government did know that some of hijackers were in the country and just didn't put the pieces together (as far as we can prove). And forgive me but I'm big on logic and at least some proof.

What I posted...
    Okay let's assume Rumsfeld is talking about money what was actually stolen and not shoddy accounting. I don't think that is the case although given the accounting systems I wouldn't try and suggest that nothing was fiddled. But assuming money was stolen how would crashing a plane (missile whatever) into the mostly empty section of the pentagon actually hide anything?

So we're told it's suspicious that the plane hit (the easier to approach) mostly empty section of the Pentagon. But at the same time we're told that they are obviously destroying evidence (by hitting the mostly empty section ?!?!). Not for the first time this conspiracy is very contradictory.

...is typical of the conspiracy in that it constantly contradicts itself. Sorry but you can't have it every which way. See I don't use absence of evidence as evidence, I don't use how I feel on a particular day as evidence, I don't use my assumptions as evidence... it's probably why we don't agree.

Well I expect the government to act like the people it's made up of. I expected George Bush to act very unpolished as he always did. And the fact is the US government did know that some of hijackers were in the country and just didn't put the pieces together (as far as we can prove). And forgive me but I'm big on logic and at least some proof.

What I posted...

So these hijackers, just got their rucksacks invaded America, hiacked three planes, put two into the Twin towers, and the passengers were willing to die with ther seats belts fastened. i'm sorry but I'm not a fan of disney movies.

The hijackers wanted to blow themselves up. yeah sure.

They used boxcutters to basically take over Newyork aerospace. Not to mention that you don't obviously know the US governement are 50 years ahead of their time. The US governemnt know everythng that passes through it's country, going back long before 9/11 my friend;) Sure google street map could of taken them out, but hey, this US government dont know nothing, but yet run your planet ;)

Give me a break.

This is your idea of evidence,I'm sorry but 7 years later, I'm still laughing all away around.

...is typical of the conspiracy in that it constantly contradicts itself. Sorry but you can't have it every which way. See I don't use absence of evidence as evidence, I don't use how I feel on a particular day as evidence, I don't use my assumptions as evidence... it's probably why we don't agree.

I'm not having it every way.

Deception and lies, are lies and deception.

Your going to admit the fact this official story is very one sided and has large holes in it. The people behind this story, are liars. Why because he US governemnt have a history of lieing and keeping information from the public

But the US government tell you the reality of course. "evidence" my eye.

Why does BUsh stumble over his words, when asked having previous evidence about 9/11 all the time? Why does Bush sit in a classroom wating for the buildings to go down technically, but having it filmed like he was distracted.

We are followers. Leaders run your planet. Thats why you see it all followed through exactly the way it was piloted. I'm not exactly sure what kind of evidence your looking for, but in this case, it's like a JFK case, we all know why he was killed and who more than likely got him killed.

But we don't know who killed him. Why because cus it was planned, and evidence was kept hidden. Thats 9/11 for you. ;) Fact, fact, fact, fact.

You keep going down that route, remember these words, I will have the last laugh on this case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Could it be a case of burying bad news? After 9/11 the papers arent going to devote space to some accounting error, so Rumpsfeld can get away with releasing an otherwise embaressing statistic. No conspiracy to Govts. covering their asses.

I'd suggest you read "the trillion dollar war" pentagon accounting mistakes are common place. To suggest 9/11 was created to distract over one is absurd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

So these hijackers, just got their rucksacks invaded America, hiacked three planes, put two into the Twin towers, and the passengers were willing to die with ther seats belts fastened. i'm sorry but I'm not a fan of disney movies.

They used boxcutters to basically take over Newyork aerospace. Not to mention that you don't obviously know the US governement are 50 years ahead of their time. The US governemnt know everythng that passes through it's country, going back long before 9/11 my friend;) Sure google street map could of taken them out, but hey, this US government dont know nothing, but yet run your planet ;)

Give me a break.

This is your idea of evidence,I'm sorry but 7 years later, I'm still laughing all away around.

Your going to admit the fact this official story is very one sided and has large holes in it. The people behind this story, are liars. Why because he US governemnt have a history of lieing and keeping information from the public

Why does BUsh stumble over his words, when asked having previous evidence about 9/11 all the time? Why does Bush sit in a classroom wating for the buildings to go down technically, but having it filmed like he was distracted.

We are followers. Leaders run your planet. Thats why you see it all followed through exactly the way it was piloted. I'm not exactly sure what kind of evidence your looking for, but in this case, it's like a JFK case, we all know why he was killed and who more than likely got him killed.

But we don't know who killed him. Why because cus it was planned, and evidence was kept hidden. Thats 9/11 for you. ;)Fact, fact, fact, fact.

You keep going down that route, remember these words, I will have the last laugh on this case.

After reading some of your posts on the paranormal board you're going to have to offer more than repeating fact 4 times to convince me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Is that seriously a concept you have issue with?

Woger wrote: »
    After reading some of your posts on the paranormal board you're going to have to offer more than repeating fact 4 times to convince me.

Ive no interest in trying to convince people like you who insult.

Undergod wrote: »
    Is that seriously a concept you have issue with?

Yes when the official my eye report says so? Yes I have an issue with that.

They wanted to blow themelves up in the name of invading the twin towers. then I don't buy that balony.

There are more advantages for the US government for plotting it than, a few people taking their own lives straight into a building taking over a plane with a box cutter. Let's take over New york Aerospace, and thats fun, taking it over, but then to realise your dead. Yeah It's some ingenious story from one of those disney movie plots.

Its funny to beileve what our leaders say though. It's even funnier that we all believe it. It's even comical to the degree how you can be fooled to such a great degree the US made money out of this the whole time..............................................

7 years later and your all stil fighting over this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Do we seriously need to explain what a suicide attack is?

King Mob wrote: »
    Do we seriously need to explain what a suicide attack is?

Yes, Cus I already have an argument backed up for that.

Can I ask it a sucicide attack sending soldiers to die in Iraq/Afghanistan too. Why does the media focus on these sucicide bombers. 99% of these sucicide bombers are doing that, not for reliigion, but in the name of freedom This is where we need to turn off the T.V and the jumbo our media sprout. We need to look at reality, we need to look at the logic behind wy these sucicides happen. You need to imagine yourself living in these countries. You all are going to have to understand they are people with rational minds just like us. They are human beings like us. They are people who are freedom fighters, not terrorists.

Go ask as many people as you can who live in these countries, rather than liistening to the bull****e news.

Now picture this, Where you've been raided from your homes. Where you live in fear. Where you been demonized by the western world. Surrounded by foriegn soldiers throughout your life. Watching people die for freedom. Watching your own family been slaughtered. Imagine your a child and all your family are dead. Imagine your one of those kids on the street your family is dead and your homes have been destroyed because the US government built pernament bases in the village they lived in. What would you do. How can this child stand up for itself. How can this child protect itself. How can this child grieve. This can give the many reasons to why these people can't cope an can't fight aganst an army that are taking away their freedoms. So they take their own life.

Watch Braveheart, that should give you an idea what a human being will do for freedom. This is the most basic wish any human thrills for. Freedom. Take it away, and problems will arise. Lets get off this media interpreation, it's degrading, stupid, insulting, false and dispicable brainwashing to whats really going in the real world.

The elite like to you believe the same old trick of relgion/division here yet again. They "brainwash" people to die. You dont brainwash anyone to die. The body will automatically fend for itself not too by self will and nature. The only way you are going to kill yourself is you making a concious decision to do within your own mind. It is also if you under severe extreme stress where you feel in your mnd you cannot escape the current crisis in your life. Ask any expert, they say the same.

For the last 50 years, USA has led war/puppet regimes in the ME taking over countries. Creating totalitarium regimes, selling weapons to terrorsts and sponsoring terrorists organistations. Totallly radiclizing the region. Killings of millions of people. Leaving the surivivors prisoners to this capalists system. These people are grieving over the deaths of their loved ones. The masscre continues and it will proceeds once the Afghanistan war kicks in.

People Do not just decide to blow themselves up for no reason. The media like to twist that. Just like the people twist things with 9/11.

99% of these sucicide bombers are doing that, not for reliigion, but in the name of freedom

People Do not just decide to blow themselves up for no reason. The media like to twist that. Just like the people twist things with 9/11.

Wow self contradictory there.

Do you actually read your own posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Give me a break.

But we don't know who killed him. Why because cus it was planned, and evidence was kept hidden. Thats 9/11 for you. ;) Fact, fact, fact, fact.

fair play agree with this..

its funny some the things i read from people who say it was not inside job is pretty hard figure how they miss so much..

People want proof from the inside job side but then we get there side and some of it is not naturally possiable in first place...

This post really tells what we are up against to get the "real" truth

its funny some the things i read from people who say it was not inside job is pretty hard figure how they miss so much..

People want proof from the inside job side but then we get there side and some of it is not naturally possiable in first place...

So that mean you're going to answer those questions about the pentagon then?

Wow self contradictory there.

Do you actually read your own posts?

Fair enough I should Of re worded better, I apologise. But having said that I did describe the difference within the paragraph.

Also in what you quoted.

In the first point, I said they are not blowing themselves in the name of relgion. they are doing killing themselves, in the name of freedom.

In the Second point you quoted, I just wanted to make the point of they are not blowing themselves up like the way the media protray it to be.

It's not contradictory if you read my whole post. But King Mob, you never surprise me you know with the selective reading, as we've talked about before;)

Fair enough I should Of re worded better, I apologise. But having said that I did describe the difference within the paragraph.

Also in what you quoted.

In the first point, I said they are not blowing themselves in the name of relgion. they are doing killing themselves, in the name of freedom.

In the Second point you quoted, I just wanted to make the point of they are not blowing themselves up like the way the media protray it to be.

It's not contradictory if you read my whole post. But King Mob, you never surprise me you know with the selective reading, as we've talked about before;)

And how exactly do you know this?

Isn't their religion part of their freedom?

This is why I've always said dicernment is the key.

People will not get answers by black and white mindset. People will not get anywhere with the self righteous attitude and only interested in proving thier view on this right. That is why People refuse to diceren the bigger picture of 9/11 Today.

People like to block out some things, cus you maybe deem not to fit with reality. It maybe deemed to dishonering to be suspicious of your governemnt. It maybe too upsetting to believe in the real monster.

So we put that under the carpet and get bored stuck on trivial facts to hopefully prove that your darkest fears are not coming to life. The fear of betrayal is something people want to bury rather than tease out and let it go out in the open.

I know why 9/11 happened, it actually is something humanity is going to have to come to terms with in reality.

Now all of the people here, can sit around the table looking for more facts. But again this is something your going to have to find out yourself. You cannot succeed if your going about this by proving your right and he is wrong.

9/11 is a case where your going to have to get to the bottom of.

The reason its still in the air, cus some people don't like to face demons.

And how exactly do you know this?

Isn't their religion part of their freedom?

You see, unlike other people I investigate objectively;)

I go out in Dublin, on a day, and ask people.
    Yes I do..
    I get into a taxi and I ask people all the time. I have about 4 friends from the ME. A cousin in Dubai, (heading over there soon and yes I will get my pen out and write things down) I have an aunt who is married to a muslim. Stayed in Africa with a muslim family.

Not one of them had any hate towards the west. Not one of them had this paranoia about the West. Not one of them were strange or different.

I asked their views on sucicide bombers and terrorist's. They were able to tell me exactly what my sources say, what logic will say, what reality will say and what a human being would do.

They said, they are human beings lke you who, are in their own country fighting for freedom. they are not "terrorists" "out to destroy the west"

So it's my word, their people and countries words vs the MEDIA.

Believe what you want.:rolleyes:
    It's about politics. The elites have spent the last 50 years dividing us. It don't fool me.

EDIT this issue with wars, divide and terrorism is obviously involved with this topic, but's it getting off topic. I would like to create another thread on organised warfare/false flag operations on Division/fear onto another thread. It will be an interesting valuable topic for all. What do you think?
    The deception with our leaders and media is something we have to disect, it's plays a huge role in distorting our perceptions of these atrocities.

You see, unlike other people I investigate objectively;)

I go out in Dublin, on a day, and ask people.
    Yes I do..
    I get into a taxi and I ask people all the time. I have about 4 friends from the ME. A cousin in Dubai, (heading over there soon and yes I will get my pen out and write things down) I have an aunt who is married to a muslim. Stayed in Africa with a muslim family.

Not one of them had any hate towards the west. Not one of them had this paranoia about the West. Not one of them were strange or different.

I asked their views on sucicide bombers and terrorist's. They were able to tell me exactly what my sources say, what logic will say, what reality will say and what a human being would do.

They said, they are human beings lke you who, are in their own country fighting for freedom. they are not "terrorists" "out to destroy the west"

So it's my word, their people and countries words vs the MEDIA.

Believe what you want.:rolleyes:
    It's about politics. The elites have spent the last 50 years dividing us. It don't fool me.

EDIT this issue with wars, divide and terrorism is obviously involved with this topic, but's it getting off topic. I would like to create another thread on organised warfare/false flag operations on Division/fear onto another thread. It will be an interesting valuable topic for all. What do you think?
    The deception with our leaders and media is something we have to disect, it's plays a huge role in distorting our perceptions of these atrocities.
    So what you're saying is the small group of people you asked is proof that every other person in that group feels the exact same?

Isn't that exactly what you are claiming the media does?

And for someone who's going on about creating divisions you seem to be trying to convince us the media and governments are out to get us. Does that not seem a little hypocrictical?

I don't think anyone here believe that everyone in the Middle east is out to get the west.

Why do you believe the media is making up fundamentalist terrorism?
    Have you evidence to this effect?

• Advertisement

So what you're saying is the small group of people you asked is proof that every other person in that group feels the exact same?
    You will find more getting off your ass and dicerning reality yourself, rather than sitting down with a beer listening to Obama waffling for an hour about the ME I can assure you.

Since I have experience and proof, I'm smart to take both sides into consideration on any topic and tunnel vision to pin point issue.:)

So your saying we should rely on CNN and not investigate, are you telling me that going out there and discovering what the world is saying is not prroof or good. It's funny that I think of it. You automatically undermine my stances and work that I've done, and in disrepect, say my research is small, and the groups Ive been asking were small.

I've been doing this for years. It's my nature, Ive people in South Africa telling me, that Osama was teaming with G.W.B to plot the attacks and that it was inside job from back in 2001. I was septical back then. I have always played close attention to the world, and more than most I can assure you.

Rather than get annoyed by your belittling for your argument sake, I'd rather just sit back and laugh.

P.S I aslo, watch the Media too, so I can observe their precise agenda and what exactly is the kind of stuff they are getting out there, and why they are projecting certain aspect of this and some not. ;)

Isn't that exactly what you are claiming the media does?

NOPE.... it's a box, your only allowed see what your let see.

You see the propaganda. LIke the sucicide bomber makes headlines over th 4 American news giants. Yet you don't see Soldier causalies. You don't see the bigger picture. You don't see dead soldiers. You don't see children screaming seeing their parents getting killed. You don't see USA building its 16 pernaments bases in Iraq ;)

So in that argument your wrong. I'd rather go and find out myself.

And for someone who's going on about creating divisions you seem to be trying to convince us the media and governments are out to get us. Does that not seem a little hypocrictical?

Nope it's just you and your selective/twisting tactics. God I'm not gonna go there.

The governments and power systems, such as America are out to keep the hegomy(can't remember spelling) of its self. Greed and lve dont share in the one line.

Governments don't care, you need to get used to that fact. As I said earlier there is a big bad world out there, if you don't know that, well I can't help you. Superpowers such as Russia ad America are in a game of competition, people like you and me dont matter. Money matters in this game. Thats why 9/11 happened, it's a money spinner. Power is basically like a chess board, the chess pieces have one goal that is to destroy it's threat. People are pawns in this game.
    I don't think anyone here believe that everyone in the Middle east is out to get the west.
    Good, But Obama said this in his war speech two weeks ago. The adjectives used were threathrical. Not from this planet it was that awful to listen too. How are such in grave danger. How these multiple intellegent sources tells us, terrorists are plotting to attack America, and our aliies. THe verbs and adjectives good god. This kind of bull**** is just unbearable after 8 years of the same crap with Bush. It's all this crap I'm trying to make you be aware of. Always be aware of the one who ponts the finger. Just put good vs evil. East vs West aside. Just be aware of the on who never takes self responsblity or self judgment. Look at the one who always ponts at other neighbours backyard.

Thats the typcial division I'm trying to help you understand. It seems I have hard trouble in getting there with you on this. Go to America and a large percentage view the east is out to destroy the west. Its so delusional over their with paranoia, if your muslim, your considered unethical or somehow poscessed.

Why do you believe the media is making up fundamentalist terrorism?
    Have you evidence to this effect?

Propaganda
    War
    Oil
    Money
    Power
    Control
    Division
    Cus they can

Take your pick. They have been doing it for years. Lets get this bad guy in penny petty poo. But 50 years of getting this "bad guy" they were sucking the oil dry. Are you not aware of what goes on this planet, like seriously.

I think your really and I mean really cot up on this good vs evil yak.

Evidence, look at any war.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I don't think it was an inside job based on the actual evidence, it doesn't make it impossible just not provable. The US government being assholes is not evidence of anything other than that. So we can assume anything we like, we can assume it based on what we feel, based on our own bias, based on the 'bigger picture', whatever. It really doesn't matter as it's just an assumption... an assumption that needs literally thousands of random ordinary Americans to be in on it. An assumption that needs not one of these people to speak out after seven years. An assumption to simply accept these people will be complicit in mass murder. An assumption that ignores just how leaky governments are, they keep getting found out but strangely not with 911. I could go on but I'm boring even myself.

Oh and Adrian there's no doubt the US government lie, none at all. But the interesting thing for me is that the people who call themselves the 'truth movement' are very selective in the 'facts' they use, right down to telling downright porkies. So it seems that all sides have agendas and tell lies but we assume the ordinary people who make up the US government are mass murders too. I mean they lied before so they're obviously mass murderers of their own people too, right? Simple logical step, right?

Does this mean we've moved away from the fine details on the Pentagon attack as they don't show what you thought at all? Strangely we find ourselves back to the 'bigger picture' eh?

Mysterious I'm happy to respond to you. But let's look at the details as the bigger picture means nothing unless the fine details support it. So choose say 5 concise points which you think you can prove your point on, within reason, and I'll happily respond in kind. I'm not even going to bother addressing pages of splatter effect, or bigger picture or whatever anyone might call it. Although who knows you might annoy me enough with the contradictory nonsense you post into replying anyway.

Mysterious you have obviously no idea what evidence is.

Looking at wars would not show that the media falsifies reports on terrorists.

Have you any verifiable evidence that you can provide in a link that shows the media do this?

Or are you just going to post more long winded, nonsensical soap boxing?

It's kinda weird that you accuse the media of make stuff up about Muslims but then make a ton of accusations about the media and the government that you can't back up?
    Why is it OK for you to make stuff up about the media?

I don't think it was an inside job based on the actual evidence, it doesn't make it impossible just not provable. The US government being assholes is not evidence of anything other than that.

Pyscologists would dissagree.
    Behaviour and consistent deceptive behaviour can be vital for evidence. Like a killer having a history in crime or mental condition etc.

It's is probably why you still refuse IMO to look at important aspects to this 9/11 case.
    So we can assume anything we like, we can assume it based on what we feel, based on our own bias, based on the 'bigger picture', whatever. It really doesn't matter as it's just an assumption... an assumption that needs literally thousands of random ordinary Americans to be in on it.
    Fair enough, so what's your defenition should we go by, considering the official report is flawed, NIST now have given inaccurate pictures incomparison to others.

Looking at the bigger picture in my view, is simple things like what went on the day before 9/11.
    Saddam threatening to dump the dollar (2000) The USA needed a false flag operation to start wars in the ME.
    Another simple bigger picture notion to this whole contrast, is the US government were so adamant on their evidence that it was Osama bin Laden, yet went to Iraq? Another one, is the constant lies that they spew of 9/11, Iraq, Iraq connected to 9/11, The fake pics of hijackers. Bush lieing where he was on the day of attacks, Bush lieing and relusing about pre 9/11 evidence. The bigger picture in my vie is deception. That is my pont. I have hundreds of more examples. But I will be here all night if I was to go through them all. BTW I'm not this "truth movement" I just speak truth and see the truth. I don't see how IMO would be selective of the facts. I'm still on the view that the official report is flawed and showing more holes as time go on. I'm not interested in the conspiracy theories of 9/11 for the simple reason it was to well planed with far to much evidence hidden or not really plausible to work from. This is why i'm asking you to pay more attention to the deception around 9/11.
    An assumption that needs not one of these people to speak out after seven years. An assumption to simply accept these people will be complicit in mass murder. An assumption that ignores just how leaky governments are, they keep getting found out but strangely not with 911. I could go on but I'm boring even myself.

It is leaking out Meglome, but I'm not sure ow obvious do you want it to be. The US powers have already immune themeselves to be ever trialled. Notice how quiet Bush has been since he left office;)

There is LEAKAGES EVERYWHERE
    Mysterious I'm happy to respond to you. But let's look at the details as the bigger picture means nothing unless the fine details support it. So choose say 5 concise points which you think you can prove your point on, within reason, and I'll happily respond in kind. I'm not even going to bother addressing pages of splatter effect, or bigger picture or whatever anyone might call it.

In my view of why I think it was an inside job.

Footages of planes, newcasts filming attacks, and G.W.B filmed in classroom. Great actors I have to say. I have to dedicate this one on its own.

1. Consistent lies. Bush jittering and panicking when asked about having information of pre 9/11 attack.The rapid and illegal scrapping of the WTC ruins at Ground Zero disposed of almost all of the structural steel indispensable to any investigation of the collapse mechanics. US officials consistently suppressed and destroyed evidence (like the tapes recorded by air traffic controllers who handled the New York flights). Bush pretending hes unaware of an attack happening that day, so he puts himself into a distracting situation, where he appears on T.V to be just informed like a movie set.
    2. The "enemy". who in this case can be a firend. Osama Bin laden. Cheney cant find him, Clinton can't find him, CIA can't find him, Bush can't find him. The whole world can't find him, why hasn't Obama not mention him in his previous war drumming speech. Why did they go after Saddam and not the "enemy" What about the Saudi connections between Bush and Osama?
    3. They need a crisis and war going, to put fear inot thier own people, to invade all the countries from then to present day.9/11 is supposed to provide carte-blanche for an open-ended, global and perpetual "War on Terror," against any enemy, foreign or domestic, that the executive branch chooses to designate, and regardless of whether evidence exists to actually connect these enemies to 9/11. New pearl Harbour.
    4. WTC7. Nist Omissions,. And explosives as what was dicussed on this thread.
    5. Rumsfield the day before with his speech(makes me shiver to this day)On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld announced a "war on waste" after an internal audit found that the Pentagon was "missing" 2.3 trillion dollars in unaccounted assets. On September 11th, this was as good as forgotten
    I have more, but I will stick with these facts for now.

I have more, but I will stick with these facts for now.
    Funny cause alot of that isn't fact.

Mysterious you have obviously no idea what evidence is.

Looking at wars would not show that the media falsifies reports on terrorists.

Have you any verifiable evidence that you can provide in a link that shows the media do this?

Or are you just going to post more long winded, nonsensical soap boxing?

It's kinda weird that you accuse the media of make stuff up about Muslims but then make a ton of accusations about the media and the government that you can't back up?
    Why is it OK for you to make stuff up about the media?

Lmao.... Sorry but I'm laughing out loud

Of course I don't know what evidence, I get my sources loyallly to fox news sure, never question, never ask others, never investigate, never travel, just watch documentaries having some popcorn.

I really shouldn't be replyin to this:o

Oh my god, at the stuff you come out with, I seriously hope you are just kdding in the above.

Funny cause alot of that isn't fact.

I know it's funny, mainly its' got to do with the fact you probably didn't read it.

I'm falling over laughing, well not really.
    Prove them wrong.

Lmao.... Sorry but I'm laughing out loud

Of course I don't know what evidence, I get my sources loyallly to fox news sure, never question, never ask others, never investigate, never travel, just watch documentaries having some popcorn.

I really shouldn't be replyin to this:o

Oh my god, at the stuff you come out with, I seriously hope you are just kdding in the above.
    You do realise that about 60% of my posts are asking questions right?

But yea if I don't agree with you I'm obviously brainwashed by fox news.
    What was that you were saying about divisions?

I know it's funny, mainly its' got to do with the fact you probably didn't read it.

I'm falling over laughing, well not really.
    Prove them wrong.
    No you back them up.

That's called the burden of proof.
    You made the claim you should be able to back it up.

• Advertisement

You do realise that about 60% of my posts are asking questions right?

But yea if I don't agree with you I'm obviously brainwashed by fox news.
    What was that you were saying about divisions?

I think we all figure what you do:D

You ask alot of questions yet never try answer them yourself, when you don't like what you hear you defer to another question.

Like in your post as a classic:rolleyes: You ask about division.

Keep going King mob, I leave you with the shovel. I've had this actual conversation with you before. This is below my level. I'm not a robot and I like to communcate more naturally and less focused on always wanting to be right making the other out to be wrong. The fact remains its a theory, and 9/11 has many holes in it, At least Meglome pointed out a few realisations with that already, He doesn't agree that it was a an inside job that is his opinion, I have to respect that. I don't want to see the thread go off like the last WTC7. I've no issue talking with skeptics, Infact I enjoy Meglomes contribution and others, as he at least gives thought and facts, not just sit and demand others to do all the work all the time.

It's a Two way street.
    Your focused on been right, on this argument, I'd rather try understand and delve into this topic than going elsewhere;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement