Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Photos of yourself in your loadout/in the field(Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

WTF?!?
    Why Dave?! Why!!!?!
    Cause I can and it keeps the sun off my head :)
    the boss made me ! :mad:
    swiftblade wrote: »
    It's a fedora.
    no it's a Akubra bush hat
    It's scientificly proven anyone wearing one is cool. Just ask Indy... :p
    True !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

I salute you Sir for wearing such a fine hat, but i bet it gets you some weird looks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Pah. A Barmah is a proper workingman's/workingwoman's bush hat. Akubras are for posh people.

Losing the beard takes years off you, Dave. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

bet it gets you some weird looks :D
    As is the norm. for me
    OzCam wrote: »
    Akubras are for posh people.
    your point ! ;)
    Losing the beard takes years off you. :)
    Thank you Sir !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

whydave wrote: »

Thank you Sir !

Inclined to agree with him - I had to do a double take!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Losing the beard takes years off you, Dave. :)

But he puts years on the rest of us. Cover the face please:p:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Decoy wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72909613&postcount=1070

While it does look very good indeed, very much in keeping with the look & feel of the real steel and no doubt more practical for airsoft, I still think the best look for a PPsh is the round drum mag. The vast majority of PPsh pics I have seen incorporate the drum rather than the curved mag.

Ehh wrong thread I think mark LOL

That is one slick loadout, sliabh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

That is one slick loadout, sliabh. :)
    Thanks, someone had to raise the tone. And the difference of course, is that I make it look gooooooood.

sliabh wrote: »
    Thanks, someone had to raise the tone. And the difference of course, is that I make it look gooooooood.

TBH you kinda look like a priest. A well armed priest... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

TBH you kinda look like a priest. A well armed priest... :p

We had one of those as well. And I am told on Sunday he went into the Republicano camp to plead with them to take their nuke out of the region (not that they had one, it was just some crazy rumour that got started)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Hey Damo is there any more pictures from the game? Might try and spot myself :pac:

EDIT: Found the thread on the milsim forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

lperrozzi wrote: »
    imageqhf.jpg

Luca "why have one SAW when you can have two at twice the price" Perrozzi!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

This is the funiest thing I have seen in years, brilliant.:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    My new STONER clearing the way:

Not sure if you're aware, but I'll say this anyway. From the photo, it looks like you're using a single-point sling on the butt-stock of your Stoner? If so, I really wouldn't if I were you. The point where the stock connects with the main body is a known weak-point so I wouldn't be putting any undue stress on it.

Also, welcome to the club. I salute your excellent taste in guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

@sickmusicman, nice loadout fella, mind me asking what knee pads you have and where did you get pick them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

look like Alta maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

@sickmusicman, nice loadout fella, mind me asking what knee pads you have and where did you get pick them up?

Here is the link.

http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=426&catid=2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Lemming wrote: »
    Not sure if you're aware, but I'll say this anyway. From the photo, it looks like you're using a single-point sling on the butt-stock of your Stoner? If so, I really wouldn't if I were you. The point where the stock connects with the main body is a known weak-point so I wouldn't be putting any undue stress on it.
    although there are always exceptions to every 'norm
    Experience of same or mere conjecture ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

The_Joker wrote: »
    although there are always exceptions to every 'norm
    Experience of same or mere conjecture ?

I would same lemming has seen the same photos and read the same threads as me, seen fair few reports of the stock snapping at that point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

Sickmusicman
    Nice helmet where did you get it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Hi Stigmau5 & Southern Dandy this thread is for discussion of photos and other matters relating to pictures posted in the Photo of Yourself in your Loadout thread only

If you wish to have a chat about last Saturdays game then please feel free to do this via PM
    Posts containing chit-chat removed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

@ Wolfruin

Niceeeee loadout, my new punisher loadout is sorta on the same theme.

Nice job mate. Creative :)

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

thank you far from done thinking two mp5k shotgun two pistols i spayed the mask my self im very lucky i didnt ruin it can i see your version ??

Wolfruin wrote: »
    thank you far from done thinking two mp5k shotgun two pistols i spayed the mask my self im very lucky i didnt ruin it can i see your version ??

Nice, shotgun and duel pistols is a nice idea.....1911's would be a dedicated fans choice lol ;) .

Hey it's all about having a laugh and being creative about your loadout. Part of the fun :D .

Haven't my new one done yet but here's a link to my old one / current one.

Working on duel 1911 custom punisher's myself, not eh crappy WE one's but built from scratch. Someday I will have them done.

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

got a 1911 in my vest have a mp5k so waiting to see what pops up on trade will buy a second aiming for patches for it now switching to pm so not to bore others?

Wolfruin wrote: »
    got a 1911 in my vest have a mp5k so waiting to see what pops up on trade will buy a second aiming for patches for it now switching to pm so not to bore others?

Agreed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    217837_508018959225166_738343697_n_zps22995d0c.jpg

Can I ask where you got the IBH Helmet and is it ABS or glass fiber?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

I got the IBH a good while ago. I'm pretty sure I got it from either ebairsoft or RSOV.

Not 100% sure on construction it is heavier than abs but doesn't look like glass fibre.
    I can tell you it is very strong as it has had a lot of use over the last 2 years and has been bashed of trees/walls more than a few times:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Nice look there swiftblade. What's it based on? I was looking at the Thompson 1928 recently. That the King Arms? How do you find it?

Advertisement