Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Scumbag punks Get what they deserve!

Options
  • 19-04-2009 1:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

A true story that made me laugh and cheer for the good guy!

4 punks in America decided to shoot a neighbours dog. So what you say!
    It was their big, BIG mistake!
    They shot the dog just for the sake of it. However the stupid idiots made the mistake of not knowing...
    1. The owner was at home and..
    2. The dogs master was a NAVY SEAL!

Long story shory, he jumped in his truck after them, caught them and dealt with them apparently! lol

On a radio show in America (Glenn Beck radio show) they played Marcus's (the owner) 911 call right after he found and started chasing these punks who shot his dog.
    It went through the car chase he was in to keep up with these punks @ 110 mph.
    He was at his calmest.
    The 911 telephone person told him to please slow down so he wouldn't get hurt and he said
    "Mam I am fine
    I am a Navy Seal and I know what I am doing".

LOL :pac::pac::pac:

Serve the schite's right! Fair play to him.

Love this bit:
    The Texas Rangers arrive and these guys, when the Texas Rangers are taking these guys away, Marcus has held them there by a gun. As the Rangers are taking these guys away, they're threatening Marcus' life and saying, "When we get out, we're coming for you next. First it was your dog. It's going to be you next. You don't know who you're messin' with." That's when Marcus kind of snapped just a little bit and said to the Ranger, "Excuse me, ranger, do you know who I am?" He said, "Yes, sir, Mr. Luttrell, I do." He said, "You might want to explain to these punks because I could have killed them 600 different ways and if I wanted to kill you guys after what you would have done what you just did to my dog, I would have pulled you down into my basement and I would have tortured you for days and you wouldn't have died until you begged me for death. So before you start saying you're going to come after me, you better learn who you've just whose dog you just killed."

Source Story: http://digg.com/d1oI7Y
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He still lives with his mother, Chuck Norris he ain't.

oh yeah, poor dog.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I wouldn't have thought advanced driving was high on the list of training priorities for a Navy SEAL.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The phone call: http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=315393&comments=1

The owners picture (Marcus Luttrell fourth from Left, all other team members killed): 2yoz7kw.jpg

Marcus Luttrell is the lone survivor of Operation Red Wing; a special forces operation that took place on June 28th 2005 in Afghanistan’s Kunar province. The seals mission was to kill or capture Ahmad Shah, a high ranking Taliban official responsible for numerous killings in the region. Marcus Luttrell and three of his seal team members were ambushed by 150 Taliban fighters with Luttrell being the only survivor.

A failed attempt by Special Forces helicopters to recover Marcus Luttrell led to the death of 16 more special forces soldiers; Marcus Luttrell was hidden from the Taliban by locals who eventually sent word to the army where they could rescue him. He wrote the bestselling book “Lone Survivor”, detailing Operation Red Wing and telling the story of his fallen seal team.

The dog that was killed was named after four members of his own team. The dogs name DASY was made up from the names of his fallen comrades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

He still lives with his mother, Chuck Norris he aint

I wouldnt give a shït if he was living with his mother. He is mo fo crazy. Incredibly hot.

/packs suitcase

'Sides the sex would be that noisey and wild, she check herself into a home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I heard it was Steven Seagal!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

I'm quite suprised he didn't kill them, especially considering what the dog meant to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I'm surprised he held himself back from killing them, I would have rammed them off the road and beat the last bit of life from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

Could yer man not be arrested for making threats though?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Ahh was wondering when The Citizen would show up:D

• Advertisement

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    I'm surprised he held himself back from killing them, I would have rammed them off the road and beat the last bit of life from them.

Having fought for his country (and to uphold its laws, etc) and seen all his comrades die beside him, I guess his training including restraint kicked in.
    I would have seen seriously tempted to pull the trigger if I had a gun to their heads like he did.
    GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    Now that's what I call a sticky situation.
    Could yer man not be arrested for making threats though?

Did he though? He was apparently only replying to their threats and to be honest, the cops knowing he was a national hero and how he came to be one, their memories of that night might suddenly get fuzzy as to what he actually said to the punks.

Either that or if anyone testified against him - they might be afraid he'd come after them! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm suprised the headline doesn't read:
    Man who tried to kill Afghan official, and responsible for 16 soldiers dying has admitted to driving at 110mph after having dog shot at

snubbleste wrote: »
    I'm suprised the headline doesn't read:
    Man who tried to kill Afghan official, and responsible for 16 soldiers dying has admitted to driving at 110mph after having dog shot at
    Thankfully the GAAW and others like them don't have their own media outlets.
    Indymedia is bad enough

snubbleste wrote: »
    I'm surprised the headline doesn't read:

Why are you surprised? However the media don't let the actual real facts come between us and what actually happened!

He wasn't at home ordering 16 men to their deaths. He was too busy under fire in a battle taking cover.
    And what would any of us have done if one of our family/friends was under fire? Would we have sat on our hands, done nothing or at least tried to send in help?

Some should walk in others shoes once in a while before they qualify to throw stones of quick and one-sided agenda spun judgements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

I don't use the word hero often,but he is the greatest hero in American history.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

thread title is misleading.

Got what they deserved?

All thats happened is they were arrested, shot a dog? Whats that, 100$ fine?

They didnt get anything.

Got what they deserved?
    They didnt get anything.

They are currently under arrest, having got captured - so far they have gotten a month in jail and now they have been nationally (even internationally) shamed.

I'd say thats a start of what they have 'got'!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Got what they deserved?

They didnt get anything.

I guess you missed the part where it says that 'if convicted, they can face up to 2 years in jail' then, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'll have to check out that book Biggins, sounds interesting. That must be a serious head mess to be the only survivor of his team, saying that though they all went in knowing the risks but that doesn't stop it from playing with your head in the end.

It's good to see the Police knew who he was and respected his previous actions to not arrest him for dangerous driving and threatening them with serious harm/death.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

The headline your link has is 'Glenn Beck: Teen punks murder American hero's dog' the report says there were four men aged 18-24, it's unclear whether they are punks or not.
    I'm just putting another angle on the story based on the links provided

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

It goes to show the inner strength the guy had, when he saw the dog dead it must have been like losing his team again.
    You have to have excellent self control to repress the kind of rage he must have been feeling at the time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Poccington wrote: »
    I'm quite suprised he didn't kill them, especially considering what the dog meant to him.

+1, from the book though mostly Rambo in words it's obvious that he had great affection and loyalty to his fellow team members.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Good man himself. Great story, thanks for posting OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Adiboo wrote: »
    Good man himself. Great story, thanks for posting OP.

Seconded, it's great to see scumbags getting what they deserve.
    Fair play to the guy for not kicking their asses.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Biggins: I'd recommend using the ignore function.
    It takes all sorts heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

If the dog was anything like him it deserved to be shot?

The mind boggles sometimes.

Just ignore his crap Biggins.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

Is'nt it possible the dog had rabies or something. These guys where doing the dog and society a favour then.

Highsider wrote: »
    Is'nt it possible the dog had rabies or something. These guys where doing the dog and society a favour then.

The four blokes had a previous history of going around just randomly shooting animals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

Biggins wrote: »
    The four blokes had a previous history of going around just randomly shooting animals.
    Okay so

Advertisement